Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cell Phone Apps!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Cell Phone Apps! Happy010

Cell Phone Apps! Empty
PostSubject: Cell Phone Apps!   Cell Phone Apps! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Cell Phone Apps! IPhoneApps
CELL PHONE APPLICATIONS

How many of you have applications on your cell phone?
Which ones are your favorite and why? Smile

The latest application I installed on my phone is the "Live Strong - Calorie Tracker". I don't know how I did without it before! We are always told to keep track of our calories and I've always had found it hard to do, but this is so great!

www.livestrong.com/ls_images/article/14000-14999/14521-image_249_375_keep_aspect.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

It tells me how many calories I should eat according to my height & weight. So, let's say I eat a subway for lunch, all I do is search the food database for the particular sandwich, it tells me how many calories and other nutritional info, I click on "I ate this" and it automatically updates my calorie intake for the day.

I do the same for any workout I do... search the database and click on "I did this" and it tracks it. I love it! Thumbsup Cell Phone Apps! Mountainbikesmile

Cell Phone Apps! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Cell Phone Apps! Purple2

Cell Phone Apps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Apps!   Cell Phone Apps! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 pm

My Josh has apps on his Iphone, but mine, which is fine.....This phone does way more than I am used to anyways, apps would just confuse me!!! Cell Phone Apps! 440956

Cell Phone Apps! Rhonda10Cell Phone Apps! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Cell Phone Apps! Happy010

Cell Phone Apps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Apps!   Cell Phone Apps! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 pm

What phone do you have Rhonda?

Josh will tell you that Apps simplify your life! Smile

For example.... another one I use is Poynt!
Cell Phone Apps! Poyntbeta-152251

Say, I need to find the phone to a local business... just click on the yellow pages... or I needed to find a person... click on the white pages.

Say I'm out of town and I want to see a movie... I just put my location and it tells me what theaters are near me, what movies are playing, movie overviews/trailers, call or buy a ticket w/ just a few clicks!

Now, let's say I'm in the mood to try something different for dinner... say I want to try Indian cuisine... I just click that and it tells me the restaurants near me that serve that food, w/ just one more click I can call to reserve a table.

Just yesterday I used it because it was almost time to fill up my gas tank, so I searched for which Chevron in town had the lowest gas price, got my results and went to the nearest one, saved a few dollars! Thumbsup

And the map feature... well that self explanatory...

Love this app and best of all, it's free! dancegirl

Cell Phone Apps! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Cell Phone Apps! Purple2

Cell Phone Apps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Apps!   Cell Phone Apps! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:23 pm

I have a Blackjack, AT&T's answer to the Blackberry....it was Josh's till he got his Iphone.....He loves his apps, but for now, what I have serves it's purpose..... Cell Phone Apps! 129986

Cell Phone Apps! Rhonda10Cell Phone Apps! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cell Phone Apps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Apps!   Cell Phone Apps! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cell Phone Apps!
Page 1 of 1