Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meet Shadow! :)

Go down 
+13
Rhonda
Gin
I Love Dean
Lori
Teresa
Julia
Vanesa
Savannah
Amy
pamh36
Rob
LIWnut
Carol
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Meet Shadow! :) Happy010

Meet Shadow! :) Empty
PostSubject: Meet Shadow! :)   Meet Shadow! :) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 am

Well gang! Meet Shadow! :) Wavesmile
You never know what life brings you... our intention was to get another Siberian Husky (we may still in the future) but for now... one of my brother's co-workers has a lab that had puppies on June 11 (the day the World Cup started hehee). Anyway, he is giving out the black lab puppies and we are taking one. We went to pick him out today and put a red collar to mark which one we are going to take. He's a boy and we are naming him Shadow, since he will remind us a little of Panther... loveheart

They are 6 weeks old and are sooo cute! I wish I could play with them more but snoozing is the best thing they do right now hahaha... I took this picture of Shadow and his brother Arkie after falling asleep from drinking from the water bowl... they are too funny

Meet Shadow! :) ArkieShadow

We are bringing Shadow home on Saturday, July 31st. Since he's a "World Cup puppy" I bought him a little soccer squeeze ball to play with. A little nervous to have him home but also excited. Meet Shadow! :) Dog

Meet Shadow! :) Horses10
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Meet Shadow! :) Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Meet Shadow! :)   Meet Shadow! :) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:49 am

Aww, they are very cute. Puppies are so much fun but a lot of work. Hide your shoes, lol. Congrats Carol.

Meet Shadow! :) MarilynKeeper Meet Shadow! :) Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Meet Shadow! :) Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Meet Shadow! :)   Meet Shadow! :) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:20 am

I think I'm in love. Meet Shadow! :) 6472 Black labs are such nice dogs. I hope you and Shadow give each other many years of happiness, Carol.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Meet Shadow! :)   Meet Shadow! :) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 am

Awww, he looks so sweet!! Congratulations on your new puppy!

Meet Shadow! :) PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Meet Shadow! :) Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Meet Shadow! :)   Meet Shadow! :) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 am

I love Labs!! He is darling----I'm sure you'll be buying more than just one toy for him over the next week Carol, LOL! I know what it's like to have a new puppy in the house---it's like buying for a new baby! HeeHee Congratulations Mama! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Meet Shadow! :) Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Meet Shadow! :)   Meet Shadow! :) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 am

*gasp* Meet Shadow! :) 25973 How adorable!!! I love labs. They're such good dogs. And smart, too! Congratulations on the new addition to your family, Carol!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Meet Shadow! :)   Meet Shadow! :) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Some of you have seen this already.... but here is a short video of the two little rascals before they went to sleep. You can even see Arkie about to fall into his sleeping position towards the end Laughing