Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The LHOP Movie Rating Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : The LHOP Movie Rating Thread Party010

The LHOP Movie Rating Thread Empty
PostSubject: The LHOP Movie Rating Thread   The LHOP Movie Rating Thread EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:31 am

Here, you just talk about a movie you've seen, and what you thought of it. I'll start with...

Hancock, starring Will Smith as a broken down superhero. I thought it was an awesome move, especially when it's discovered where his powers came from and what he does to save someone. Two thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : The LHOP Movie Rating Thread Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: The LHOP Movie Rating Thread   The LHOP Movie Rating Thread EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 am

My boys and hubby loved that movie too Larry.

"School of Rock", starring Jack Black and......a bunch of kids. greenS Loved this movie....a good feel good movie, and Jack Black was in top form here. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : The LHOP Movie Rating Thread Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: The LHOP Movie Rating Thread   The LHOP Movie Rating Thread EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Pal Joey

I watch it last night. I have seen it a couple of times, but I have not seen it in YEARS. So I decided to watch it again. For me, the story isn't the greatest (I really enjoy Frank Sinatra's performance, though). Yet, the music is brilliant. Even though some songs aren't from the original Broadway show, which this film is based on (i.e. "My Funny Valentine"), this films contains some of my favorite songs of all-time. I still think "I Could Write a Book" is one of the best love songs ever. And Sinatra sings it perfectly.

My rating:
4.5/5

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The LHOP Movie Rating Thread   The LHOP Movie Rating Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The LHOP Movie Rating Thread
Page 1 of 1