Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Book Are you Reading now?

Go down 
+50
MankatoJoe
Laura (Half Pint)
LauraIngallsfan
Carpenters4ever
LHOTPfan2000
Davetucson
littlehouselover
Kamberley
kermitfan
alexczarn
Julia
Pepsi
Debbie
Honeybee
littlehousefan200
Krissy
MissOleson
Amy
carolineingalls
Joe
Robinsgirl
susansmoose
Samantha
ashkate11871
Kristina
Trixie
Tigru
Rhonda
Gin
georgiagirl1993
EllieJane
Prairie Dweller
rana
Prairie Wind
GrandDuchessOlga
Lori
LIWnut
emilyanneoftheprairie
flatbroke
brenda_m
Melissa
Kathleen Marie
Misti
Carol
Rob
bethandmanly
ChristinaAL
pamh36
Savannah
JW
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Happy011

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:17 pm

Oh I Never new that Savannah at least now i won't buy that book if i see A Rough Shaking anywhere i would of if you had't told me

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Jacobk10What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:47 pm

JW wrote:
I'm Reading It's All about him Finding the Love of my Life By Denise Jackson

my mother loves that book!

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:17 am

"Sam's Quest for the Crystal Cave" by Ben Furman

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:56 pm

Nancy Drew The Hidden Staircase

Has Reasons Emilyanne that your mom loves that book it is VERY Good

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Jacobk10What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Hey Jacob, don't forget...

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Watershipdown
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:36 pm

Oh Thanks for Reminding me I Had forgotten about it already but i am almost finsh with the Nancy Drew Book then i'll go to the Libary and Borrow it

Back to top Go down
ashkate11871
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
ashkate11871

Number of posts : 313
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:18 pm

I'm not really a reader. Right now it is just the Bible.

Photobucket
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth
the LORD, she shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:49 pm

"Just the Bible"? grinsmiley You can't do better than that!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm

Now I Reading Water Ship Down By Richard Adams and I am Really Enjoying it

Yeah i agree Savannah I always read in my Bidle in the Eaving once i have gone to bed

Back to top Go down
ashkate11871
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
ashkate11871

Number of posts : 313
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:12 pm

"You can do better then that!"

I'm not really a big reader. I'm good at it, but nothing really catches me attention for me to read an entire book through.

Any suggestions that you think could, feel free to through them out.

Photobucket
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth
the LORD, she shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:17 pm

i'm reading

The Courtship of the Vicar's Daughter. ~~~ lawana blackwell.

i have never heard of her before. a lady at my church let me borrow it. its a very very good book. its the 2nd one in the series. i don't know what the first one is called though.

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 am

I'm Reading What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Nancydrewbungalowmysteryaudiobooks3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:07 pm

I loved The Nancy Drew books.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:13 am

Now I'm Reading Nancy Drew The Secret of the Red Gate Farm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:32 am

That's great, Jacob.

I am reading the biography of Laura Ingalls Wilder.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:55 pm

I just finished "The Life and Times of the Lord Jesus Christ: A Harmony of the Gospels" by Peter Smith. It puts all the gospels from Jesus's infancy up to his Ascension into chronological order. I requested it for research on a book I'm writing, but it would also make a great Bible study guide for lessons focusing on the Gospels and the life of Christ.

I began "Recipes for Enchantment" by Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein yesterday. Not bad, but not my favorite.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:27 pm

The one about Jesus sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:59 pm

I would have liked to have had some author commentary added to it, but I think it's actually a really great book for new Christians who want to get to know the life of Christ because it takes them from the beginning of his earthly life to when he ascended into heaven in chronological order. I find when I read the Gospels it's sometimes hard to figure out which event went where in the timeline of His life. There's none of that with this book.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:00 pm

I may just have to read that one though.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:20 pm

This summer I bought the last 2 Love Comes Softly series movies that had been released on dvd. It takes a lot longer to get to store shelves in Canada so I am just getting them now. I went back and watched all of the movies and decided that I need to go and read the books again. It's been a few years since I've read them. Next to Laura's books, Janette Oak's books are #2!

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 MarilynKeeper What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:27 pm

You know, I love the shows, like Little House, but when you read the books, you get a lot more out of them. At least I do.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:26 am

Ok not sure if anyone has already posted about this book, but thought I would plug it. Its a new release called " The Shack". The author is William P. Young. I read this book over the summer and was really inspired by it in so many ways.
Here is a summery :
Mackenzie Allen Phillips' youngest daughter, Missy, has been abducted during a family vacation and evidence that she may have been bruttally murdered ids found in an abandoned shack deep in the Oregon wilderness. Four years later in the midst of his Great Sadness, Mack recieves a suspicious note, apparently from God, inviting him back to that shack for a weekend.
Against his better judgment he arrives at the shack on a wintry afternoon and walks back into his arkest nightmare. What he finds there will change Mack's world forever.
In a world where religion seems to grow increasingly irrelevant THE SHACK wrestles with the timeless question, "Where is God in a world so filled with unspeakable pain?" The answers Mack gets will astound you and perhaps transform you as much as it did him. You'll want everyone you know to read this book!

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:31 am

Let me just add to my previous post that "The Shack" is a book that is a bit hard to read due to the thought of a little girl being taken. BUT do read it....its a book that helps us understand the things that we have no control over in life. It also more importanly helps us really see how much we must trust and have faith in God's plan for our lives.
I was left with of how it would feel to lay my head in God's lap and know that he loves me more than anything.
Let me know if you all read this book. Its got my two thumbs up!
Smiles.....Gin Thumbsup

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:13 pm

Nancy Drew The Clue in the Diary

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:38 am

West From Home By Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Book Are you Reading now?
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next