Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor Nicaragua

Go down 
+4
Rob
Misti
Tiffanylm
Amy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Happy011

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 pm

I am! :D

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Teresa wrote:
LOL! And then he made that little sound that he thinks a "dirt squirrel" makes. I had to rewind it because I was like, "What did he just do?"
We even looked up "dirt squirrel" on the internet and it a slang term that isn't very nice.

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 HummerSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 4 MistiKeeperSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Bookclub5Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:15 am

I'm REALLY disappointed in Sash and Brenda. How could they vote out Marty and not Jane? He'll be missed. Tribal Council was hilarious tonight!! Nay is quite entertaining. I'm really a Fabio fan. He cracks me up. I just couldn't believe Nay's mouth tonight. She put on a show, that's for sure. Fabio was just beside himself with laughter.

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 am

Noo NOT MARTY!!!!!!! bawling

This is such a bummer. I really thought Brendan & Sash were going to keep him. It SHOULD have been Jane. Dummies!!!! Yikes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:25 am

Jane is getting on my nerves more than Nay................if that's possible.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:07 pm

LOL!

I think Jane is quite hilarious. I think Nay's actions are all for show to make things more interesting. I saw her pre show interview and she seems quite funny, but also stuck on herself.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:14 am

I am actually QUITE HAPPY that Marty got the boot! happydance Jane & Chase doing a victory dance LOL!!

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Please tell me when Nay will say enough and do enough (stealing food) to get her voted out? I think even Fabio (and maybe Marty) addressed the food issue; her stealing it & that takes away from the strength of the other tribe members. And the tribe won the food challenge not Nay by herself and she has no right. No matter what the strategy, in my eyes that would be an automatic vote out to me.

Oddly, Fabio might be one of the ones I pull for to win. He may have started out the game coming across as clueless but he's really not. He's growing on me!

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 HummerSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 4 MistiKeeperSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Bookclub5Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."

Last edited by Misti on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Misti wrote:
enougn

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 S_e20582670076b76bc7c9f6836e1ef914

Then Misti wrote:
reallly

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Ec6c84422835

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 205803
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:47 pm

I'm on the Fabio bandwagon as well.

Sorry I couldn't warn you sooner, Misti. I'm just seeing your double Fifes right now. LOL!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Gee, Fife, can't you just love me for my deep, profound statements? bawling

I even double checked my post twice! banghead

ETA: I hope y'all don't mind but my posts will be in a bigger font size. I'm not trying to excuse my mistakes but I can't hardly see what I've typed.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:23 am

Whoa, a double whammy! thud

And that's ok Misti....I for one hang on your every profound word. yes Wink

Well, as much as I can't stand Nay, I can see why they're keeping her around I guess. She certainly can't win and is the perfect one to take to the finals!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:30 pm

I would totally take Nay to the finals!! But you never know she might end up winning the thing. Some of the past winners have been crazy votes.

I was also glad to see Marty go. He seemed like an arrogant jerk. I am rooting for Jane or Nay. Only rooting for Nay so I can win some money, lol!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Crazy as it sounds but when I saw previews of this week's show & I saw the camp burning, the first thing I thought about was Nay was the culprit! Whistle

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Is that what happens?? When they showed the previews at the end of last week's show, the survivors were all just standing there, staring in awe. I had no idea what happened.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 pm

The camp burned all up on Survivor the Amazon as well. Hmm seems fishy. Think it's part of a script?

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:49 am

Rob wrote:
Is that what happens?? When they showed the previews at the end of last week's show, the survivors were all just standing there, staring in awe. I had no idea what happened.

Yeah, I saw that too, Rob, but during the week it showed previews and told more about it and camp was burning. I really wouldn't put it past Nay. However it will probably be the unattended fire and maybe the wind blew sparks from the fire and started it. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:03 am

I'm really glad that Brenda is gone. She was starting to bug me. I was surprised that Sash ended up voting for her. Nay is growing on me, although I don't want her to win. I'm sticking with Fabio.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 am

I am so shocked that Sash voted against Brenda too! Next week Nay is up to her same crap again.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:35 pm

It's funny because one week Nay is civil, and the next week she's evil. I think her nickname should be "Sybil." She has multiple personalities. LOL!

Last edited by Teresa on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:14 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I am so shocked that Sash voted against Brenda too! Next week Nay is up to her same crap again.

Me too! I wasn't expecting it from Chase either! What a throw down... but I'm glad. She talked like she was Queen B, but guess what? You're not... lol

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah there is nothing worse than an overly confident and cocky person on a reality show. Maybe Chase and Sash didn't want to be a target for associating with her.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:23 am

One thing about Nay...she doesn't hold back at Tribal Councils! I guess she isn't worried at all that she will be voted off. I still don't like her though.

Glad Brenda is gone. She got on my nerves a long time ago! I may be in the minority but I don't care for Jane either. I'm not sure why. She sure turned against her fellow North Carolina survivor, didn't she? I can say this for her; she is strong as an ox as proven in the challenges!

Fabio is my choice for winner; although it probably won't happen I like him!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 pm

My mom jokingly said watch Fabio win. I really don't care who wins. As long as it's someone that actually played the game. Purple Kelly does not seem to be playing. Maybe it's just something I am not seeing.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:37 pm

She's under the radar, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Nicaragua
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next