Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for a friend

Go down 
+4
Vanesa
Krissy
Savannah
HarrisonCrosby4387
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Prayers for a friend Happy011

Prayers for a friend Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for a friend   Prayers for a friend EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:45 pm

My good friend and co worker has been having health issues. She is only 41 but it seems like she is 90. I feel so bad for her. She is the nicest person and does not deserve all of this. First off she has lung and sinus problems. Then she had to have a lump removed from under one of her arms. Then she was in the hospital for pneumonia in January.Last week she left with terrible stomach pains and was in the hospital all weekend. Turns out she has diverticulitis. They poked and prodded the heck out of her arms to take blood. She also had to have a tube stuck down her nose one time and into her airway to remove mucus. Anyway, on Monday when she was home she got terrible leg pains and could not walk. She went up to her bed on her hands and knees. Her man took her to the ER and she had to be put in a wheelchair. She said the pain was the most horrific pain she ever felt. The pain is now in all of her joints in her arms and legs. She also got some sort of strange rash in those areas. The doctors have no clue what it is. They think it might be something rare. She is so scared with waiting to find out what is wrong with her. She keeps crying. She is so happy go lucky and I have never seen her cry. Please pray that she can get well and that it is not something serious or life threatening. Luckily she was back to work, but she will probably miss a lot of work due to doctors appointments.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for a friend Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Prayers for a friend Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend   Prayers for a friend EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Oh, your poor friend! No She'll be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Prayers for a friend Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend   Prayers for a friend EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:55 pm

hope she gets better..will do that.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Prayers for a friend Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend   Prayers for a friend EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:23 am

What a strange case! I'll pray for her, poor thing. I'm always wondered why some poeple must suffer so much in this life... No

Vanesa.

Prayers for a friend Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers for a friend Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend   Prayers for a friend EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:01 am

Wow! That poor lady. I'll be praying for her.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Prayers for a friend Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend   Prayers for a friend EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Wow.. poor dear. Sending loving prayers her way and please keep us posted on how she's doing.

Prayers for a friend Dd4
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Prayers for a friend Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend   Prayers for a friend EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 pm

I sure will.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Prayers for a friend Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend   Prayers for a friend EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Prayers and good thoughts going out, Beckie.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend   Prayers for a friend EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Praying for your friend, Beckie. How terrible she is going through all this pain and uncertainty. Blue

Prayers for a friend ChristinaKeeper2 Prayers for a friend 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a friend   Prayers for a friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for a friend
Page 1 of 1