Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Just noticed something i do!

Go down 
+4
Vanesa
Savannah
alexczarn
Krissy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : I Just noticed something i do! Headac10

I Just noticed something i do! Empty
PostSubject: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:25 pm

I like to read.I will buy books from second hand stores. I forget about them..DON'T read them. ROTFL

Or i start a book and i NEVER finsh reading them. laugh3

I found a book in my night taple i started reading in the summer time.lol

do you do this.?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : I Just noticed something i do! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:50 pm

No, I read from the start to the end and can't put it down till I've basically read it through. Smile

I Just noticed something i do! Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:58 pm

That's good Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
I Just noticed something i do! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : I Just noticed something i do! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:20 pm

I Just noticed something i do! 135245 Well, looks like you've found a treasure trove of reading materials, then, eh, Krissy? I've bought books and gotten busy, and forgot to read them for a while, too. It's always a nice "surprise" to find them again. I Just noticed something i do! 702150
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:24 pm

yeah,it is.lol

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : I Just noticed something i do! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:04 am

Savannah wrote:
I Just noticed something i do! 135245 Well, looks like you've found a treasure trove of reading materials, then, eh, Krissy? I've bought books and gotten busy, and forgot to read them for a while, too. It's always a nice "surprise" to find them again. I Just noticed something i do! 702150

I does it too! I think that I purchase them fearing the prix would be too expensive later...and then, I forget some of those books on my bookshelves, until I find them again and finally read them from the first page to the last one.... grinsmiley

Vanesa.

I Just noticed something i do! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : I Just noticed something i do! Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:31 am

I quit a book when it loses my interest. It happens very rarely for me.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

I Just noticed something i do! Pbucket
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : I Just noticed something i do! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:58 pm

I do that all the time. I did however read one book all the way through, but I broke it up and read it on my lunch break, or when I went with my mom the the chiropractor.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:02 pm

sometimes i feel bad for not finshing a book i started even if i don't like it lol

glad iam not the only one lol

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Usually, once I start reading I book I will read it as Beckie said, broken up over lunch breaks, after dinner, etc, for a few weeks until I finish it. What I am guilty of, though, is finding a good book sale where I'll purchase a bunch of books at a time, putting them on a shelf, and forgetting that they are there waiting for me, until I find the next sale, pile more on the shelf and remember! LOL.

I Just noticed something i do! ChristinaKeeper2 I Just noticed something i do! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:26 pm

lol..i should do that break down the books..good tip

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : I Just noticed something i do! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Yeah it works out pretty well. Smile

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Thats good

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : I Just noticed something i do! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Ugh, last week I started reading The Hobbit. I heard that Peter Jackson has started filming the movie so I wanted to reread it again. But I put it down and haven't picked it up for a few days now. Good job it's a long weekend, I will have time to get back to it.

I Just noticed something i do! MarilynKeeper I Just noticed something i do! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:17 pm

hope u get to read it

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:43 pm

I actually should be picking up something new this weekend too, I just finished my All You magazine and the last book I was reading earlier this week. I'll see what books I have remaining, I know "Certain Girls" by Jennifer Weiner is one of them. But one of the local college libraries near us has a great booksale coming up, and I know I'll be stocking up some more there so I don't know if I want to start something new just yet. I guess we'll see!

I Just noticed something i do! ChristinaKeeper2 I Just noticed something i do! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:47 pm

ooh,hope u find something

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just noticed something i do!   I Just noticed something i do! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Just noticed something i do!
Page 1 of 1