Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Casey Anthony Trial

Go down 
+9
Rhonda
Krissy
alexczarn
MissOleson
Amy
Rob
Teresa
bethandmanly
Gin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial Love-s10

Casey Anthony Trial Empty
PostSubject: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Is anyone watching this? I have been just because I wanted to hear things from both sides of what might have happen to Caylee.
What do you think happend to Caylee? My thought right now, is possibly the drowning. BUT, it doesn't explain why she was put out in the woods as she was. Not sure who did that. Its very tangled and confusing.

Casey Anthony Trial Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:18 pm

I can't watch or read stuff like this. It's too upsetting.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:50 am

I 100% believe that Casey murdered her daughter. Very sad.....................

She and her defense team will say anything to try and keep her out of life in prison. The evidence that they've had from the very beginning is so damaging to Casey. I can't believe it's still going on.

Casey Anthony Trial TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:05 am

I've been catching bits and pieces of the trial. Is Casey claiming that Caylee drowned in her parents' swimming pool, and that they covered it up without her knowledge?
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:30 am

No, she's claiming that her father helped her cover it up.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 am

What would be their reason for covering up a simple drowing? Or will we have to wait for Casey to take the stand to find that out?
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:10 am

It has become such a twisted story in the last couple of weeks. Casey is now claiming that her father sexually abused her when she was 8 years old. She is claiming that she panicked upon seeing the "drowning." I don't even understand all of it, but somehow she thought she should cover it up because her dad supposedly told her that the police would say that she had neglected Caylee and she'd go to jail. They wouldn't believe that it was an accident. That made her panic. Casey is now saying that the years of abuse is the reason for all of her lies.

I happened to hear a tape of her the other day when she was talking to her mom from jail. She said something like, "No one cares about me. Everyone just wants to find Caylee." That was early on before they finally found her. The whole situation is just so sad. All of the alleged evidence against Casey is unreal. There is so much that it just seems obvious that she did it. That's how crazy it is.

Casey had told her brother that Caylee had been missing for a month. She finally reported it the next day. Why would she wait 30 days to report that her child was missing???????? It goes on and on.................................

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:50 am

I was watching the Today Show, and I turned it to Headline News, and there was the Casey Anthony trial. I haven't been watching it, but if you have that channel, that's where you can find it.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:33 am

Robin Meade is the morning anchor on Headline News, right? Yes... I believe I get that channel.  Casey Anthony Trial 68167

Casey Anthony Trial 0
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:50 am

Yes, that's who I saw when I turned the channel. It seems that you're a little smitten, Fife????????

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:31 pm

By golly, she does border on attractive, now that you mention it. I hadn't noticed.  Casey Anthony Trial 811339
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Rob. HeeHee I must say, you certainly have good taste. Wink

I haven't watched much of this, but I watched Nancy Grace not too long ago and she certainly seemed convinced of Casey's guilt. She also believes Casey is lying about her father sexually abusing her or being any part of a cover up. Casey seems like one very disturbed person. Her statement "nobody cares about me, everyone just wants to find Caylee" is disturbing in and of itself. scratchead Sad indeed. No
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Casey is terribly selfish. One of the jailhouse tapes has her saying " I've barely been eating." Long after they had been done talking about that. She wants the attention pulled back toward her. I know she did something but just not sure yet if she killed Caylee.
I have a friend who lost a two yr old in a drowning and I know how quickly it can happen. We know Caylee has passed away, so in a way I hope she died by accident and not at the hands of the mother that gave her life. It really is all so sad.
This has really started to snowball and I'm sure it will get worse before it is over. I'm watching it because I have wanted to see both sides.
I wish they could hypnotise her and drag it out. But, I know that wouldn't be allowed in court. GRRRR.
FIFE, you can have her.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Hmm, keep me posted on this Gin....I won't be able to watch and really don't know enough about it to have a 'stance'. I tend to trust Nancy Grace though so that was who I was basing my perception of everything on. All I can tell is that Casey has some serious problems, but you're right---an accidental drowning of a 2 year old is certainly not unbelieveable.
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:03 pm

I don't know. I have pretty much followed this from the beginning. I figured she was guilty of murdering her. I never thought it was an accident (there was just too much evidence against her). Then, when you see it all played out in court, it just seems to confirm it all.

I personally think her lawyers turning the tables and blaming her father (and even the meter reader) is a ridiculous thing to do. And there is no way anyone could really believe the accidental drowning theory. Personally, I think the defense would have a better case if they claimed that she DID kill her but she was just mentally unstable - in whatever way they want to explain it. After all, they could show how she wrapped her daughter in the blanket and put that sticker on her mouth. That is almost like "I love you, but I still have to do this to you". They could've really played insanity up if they wanted to.

But, in my opinion, this is 100% murder. Plain and simple. But I would be very surprised if they get a unanimous vote towards guilty. She won't get the death penalty, but she definitely should get life in prison if she is found guilty.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Jury finds Casey Anthony NOT GUILTY!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Holy COW! I did NOT expect that. I was hoping that the state of Florida would make an example of Casey. Parents have got to stop killing their kids....and getting away with it.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:12 pm

This makes me so sick to my stomach..........................

It's like OJ all over again.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Teresa wrote:
This makes me so sick to my stomach..........................

It's like OJ all over again.

I know, this is sickening. It's insane....and yes, my first thought went to OJ. I've had a bad feeling the past few days as they've talked about circumstaincial evidence and lack of DNA. No

Everybody knows she did it. I am guessing this JURY feels sick. Yikes
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:19 pm

I've never been real clear on this... did the defense claim that George was there when Caylee accidentally drowned, and that he and Casey covered it up together?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:22 pm

I know that they claimed that he helped her hide the body, but I don't think that they claimed he was 'there' at the time. But I'm not positive on that either.

You know, they could have at least convicted her of child abuse!! Good grief!! I mean, after ALL of this, she's just guilty of lying to investigators?! Please!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Did they ever say what George's motivation would be in wanting to cover up an accidental drowning?  Casey Anthony Trial 988160
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 pm

He had no motivation in hiding a drowning. He testified that he did not know of a drowning or how Caylee died.

I must say I am sad her Mother felt the need to cover up the computer searches....it would have been better to just deny anything about it.
Her family left the courtroom after they heard the decision, and I hope they will not let her come home. Her Dad showed little emotion, but I think I saw a disappointed look on his face. When people have a child with so many issues as Casey has, the parents almost want anyone to do something with their child....to help them of course. But now Casey has free will to go anywhere. I'm not sure I could welcome her ever again . She has no right to Caylee's things...thats what bothers me right now.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 pm

It would've been more believable if they'd left George out of it, and said that Casey had acted on her own in a panic after finding Caylee drowned. Because it really taxes the imagination to think that a retired cop would decide that the best way to handle an accidental drowning is to take the body and dump it in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:40 pm

It's just so sad because now there's no justice for Caylee. It's over...........done. They can't convict Casey for man slaughter or anything else, because they made the decision to go for first degree murder, which was the right way to go. I thought they had a pretty strong case, even without all of the rock hard evidence. It just seemed so obvious from the get-go that she did it. I really hope that Casey's parents don't take her back. Especially after she threw them under the bus the way she did. Her best bet is to move to a small town in Montana. Although, who DOESN'T know who this woman is? She seriously can't stay in Florida.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial Empty

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next