Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Casey Anthony Trial

Go down 
+9
Rhonda
Krissy
alexczarn
MissOleson
Amy
Rob
Teresa
bethandmanly
Gin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Love-s10

Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:23 am

Amen, Miss Oleson.

MissOleson wrote:
What is this obsession with DNA anyway? Again, my God, how did they ever convict someone 150 years ago?

Amen to this too. As I said earlier, we're in this CSI society now where juries just expect DNA to be handed on a silver platter, and good grief, that has NOT always been the case!! Yes, there have been people wrongly accused, but there IS a boatload of circumstantial evidence here, along with behavioral evidence. It's a common sense case, as you were saying. Plain and simple. My opinion.
Back to top Go down
amyk
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 542

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:35 am

I never understood about the duct tape, though. If it was over her mouth and nose, then when the flesh decomposed, it would probably just fall off. I don't know why it would be stuck to the skull. Was it found stuck to the skull? Or was it more like it was just laying on the skull? I would think it highly likely that duct tape was used to tape the bag shut which the body was in.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:09 am

^ I agree, I found the duck tape part to be a bit odd... and the part with the heart sticker seemed weird as well...

I had to laugh when I read about the duck tape on the gas can and how it matched the duck tape on the body... there really aren't very many brands of duck tape out there. The possibility of having the same type of duck tape is pretty high.

Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:14 am

I've always believed that Casey was guilty. It does seem very common sense when you hear about all of the evidence and her behavior. The evidence has always been overwhelming to me. Let's pretend that it was an "accident." The fact that she could have panicked and covered it up by throwing her body in the woods is sickening to me. Oh, and don't forget that she drove around with Caylee in the trunk of her car for a couple of days, first. As far as I'm concerned, give her murder 1 for that. Having her behind bars for life is just what she deserves. I could never believe that if an accident like that happened, and a child drowned, a parent would even THINK of covering it up for fear that no one would believe them. That's just insane. Your first instinct is to call 911, every time.

Her release date has been changed from the 13th to the 17th. We'll probably never know when she's actually released. They just want to throw people off now because of all of the anger out there. Who knows, she may have been released yesterday.

Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 am

Yeah,I mean when a child goes missing..They report it right away.Not go out and party. Something is missing in her head.

This whole thing seems fishy too me..She's the most heated person in america.
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Amy wrote:
Amen, Miss Oleson.

MissOleson wrote:
What is this obsession with DNA anyway? Again, my God, how did they ever convict someone 150 years ago?

Amen to this too. As I said earlier, we're in this CSI society now where juries just expect DNA to be handed on a silver platter, and good grief, that has NOT always been the case!! Yes, there have been people wrongly accused, but there IS a boatload of circumstantial evidence here, along with behavioral evidence. It's a common sense case, as you were saying. Plain and simple. My opinion.
Exactly.

amyk wrote:
I never understood about the duct tape, though. If it was over her mouth and nose, then when the flesh decomposed, it would probably just fall off. I don't know why it would be stuck to the skull. Was it found stuck to the skull? Or was it more like it was just laying on the skull? I would think it highly likely that duct tape was used to tape the bag shut which the body was in.
When her skull was found in the muddy ground (I believe that is how the land was then after that tropical storm), only her eye sockets were visible. That is how I, at least, remember them describing it because we never saw the photos. Anyway, the way I understood it was that her eye sockets were visible with the duct tape loosely attached still in front. And because the duct tape was attached, that is what held her jawbone in the anatomically correct position. Anyway, there was supposedly still hair attached to her skull. And the hair is what kept the duct tape on, I believe. I may not be telling this exactly right, but that is my recollection of what I believe what was said that day in trial (I didn't see the actual testimony but rather saw others discussing it what was testified).

Teresa wrote:
I've always believed that Casey was guilty. It does seem very common sense when you hear about all of the evidence and her behavior. The evidence has always been overwhelming to me. Let's pretend that it was an "accident." The fact that she could have panicked and covered it up by throwing her body in the woods is sickening to me. Oh, and don't forget that she drove around with Caylee in the trunk of her car for a couple of days, first. As far as I'm concerned, give her murder 1 for that. Having her behind bars for life is just what she deserves. I could never believe that if an accident like that happened, and a child drowned, a parent would even THINK of covering it up for fear that no one would believe them. That's just insane. Your first instinct is to call 911, every time.

Her release date has been changed from the 13th to the 17th. We'll probably never know when she's actually released. They just want to throw people off now because of all of the anger out there. Who knows, she may have been released yesterday.
You know what? I never thought about that. Maybe they do want to confuse people. But I heard that they recalculated the time and it added those extra days on. Who knows?

Here I say that I wasn't going to comment again, but I am. Smile I do have two things that I want to say, though.

First of all, I forgot to mention one other option that the jury had regarding the 1st degree murder charge. They didn't have to make it 1st degree premeditation. It could've been a 1st degree felony charge. So they even had an option with that decision.

Second, and I have thought this for awhile, I kind of think Caylee did die by drowning but it wasn't an accident. This is what I have been thinking. I do think the chloroform was used to knock her out. I then think Casey drowned her. Then she put duct tape over her nose and mouth (and if I understand the placement correctly for how it would hold her jaw in place - I would think her ears also) so that no fluids could leave her body (which would be evidence of a something having happened to Caylee). Now I could be wrong. I could be. But too much has been made of the pool. Even that guy that was told he was Caylee father said that they were accusing him of having something to do with her disappearance and it may have involved drowning her. When I see that jailhouse video of her and her mom tells her that the new report is that Caylee drowned, I notice that for a very slight second Casey gets a look in her eyes (very slight - very quick - but hard to explain it really) that makes me think they said something she didn't want them to know about. Then, after that very brief moment she replies with "Surprise, surprise". That always kind of bothered me. Sure, she could just be making that comment to her, and maybe it is my imagination, but I think she very briefly reacted to something she didn't expect to hear. Maybe I am making too much out of it, but I am leaning more and more to this belief. I think her child may have drowned but it was NO accident.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:39 pm

yeah,maybe thats something that could have happend

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 pm

she won't have much of a life

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 pm

That poor woman that looks like her might need to turn into a blond real quick. Thats unreal!

Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:01 am

for sure & change her name
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Casey Anthony's parents are being interviewed by Dr. Phil right now....Supposed to be a lot of things answered.... scratchead

Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Rhonda10 Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:54 pm

I saw clips of this. Her mom is so in denial. I hope she can come to terms with what Casey did...someday. Casey does not need any more children...ever!

Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Darn it---I missed it. What did her mother say??? Does she think Casey should have more children? OhMy
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood :  Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

I just saw bits and pieces, Amy, and didn't hear anything about future children. It's a two-part interview, though, and the second part is on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:41 pm

I just saw some clips of it. They didn't seem to emotional in the few mintes i saw it..

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:47 am

Thanks Rob...I'll try to catch it today.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:12 pm

I watched the first 2 interviews. The third and final interview will be on, on Monday. It's obvious that Cindy is in denial. She honestly believes the drowning theory that Casey came up with. However, George doesn't believe that theory, and it was obvious to me that he believes that Casey murdered Caylee.

Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:22 pm

The truth will come out one day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial    Casey Anthony Trial - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3