Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Gift Ideas

Go down 
+3
Vanesa
Krissy
Gin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Christmas Gift Ideas Love-s10

Christmas Gift Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:45 am

I do know its only the begining of September but I'm already thinking of Christmas gifts. (Takes my mind off the heat we are still dealing with.)

I have been taking twin girls to school every morning for a friend and I wanted to get the girls something this year. They are 13 in 8th grade. I was wondering if you all could help give me ideas of what I could put together for them. I already have some paper mache squares boxes (small) that I got at Hobby Lobby that I could put some items in . I will probably ask their mom for more ideas, but not having girls I need lots of help.

Their names are Sonya and Sophia. Sonya has some fine motor skills issues : so for her she doesn't like to use markers etc...although that might help. She is a little fashion hog...asked me if wearing sunglasses on her head looked weird while wearing glasses too...lol! ....Sophia likes music, and likes to draw. (YES!)

Thanks....Christmas Gift Ideas 773783

Christmas Gift Ideas Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Christmas Gift Ideas Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 am

why not buy the one girl a pretty neckless or lipgloss nailpolish. (if they alowed that stuff) hair stuff?
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:26 am

Good idea Krissy. They do like lipgloss.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Christmas Gift Ideas Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:37 am

Thanks. i'm sure they love anything you get them. Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Christmas Gift Ideas Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Maybe you may send Sophia the music she really wishes and to Sonia some fashionable clothes. I think they will appreciate it. Smile

Vanesa.

Christmas Gift Ideas Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Christmas Gift Ideas Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:15 pm

How about a gift card to a salon or spa? We have one out here designed specifically for girls. It's called Daisy Doos. They offer manicures, pedicures, and hair styling. Maybe they have something like that where you are.

My girls are pocketbook/bag hogs. When we visit Claire's they instantly walk over to the wall with the purses. Even at Justice, where we went this weekend, the bags attracted them.

This might sound silly, but how about boot socks? At Justice I saw some very nice ones--more than I was willing to pay--that are meant to be worn with fashion boots.

Gee, what else. Do either of them own e-readers (Kindle, Nook, iPad)? You could gift them some books if they like to read.

Though Sonya doesn't like to draw, they make these kits where you can design/draw your own clothes. I think they also make computer games to do that. Perhaps she would like to draw more if you could tap into her love of fashion.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:32 pm

AWWW thanks Vanesa and Cheryl. Those are really good ideas. I'm going to talk to their mom as well. This is FUN!

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Christmas Gift Ideas Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:43 am

Sorry Gin i can't come up with anything but those ideas that the others said are great,
I have been thinking about Christmas to Already i love getting ready early already that way i can enjoy it more

Christmas Gift Ideas Jacobk10Christmas Gift Ideas Jacob210
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Christmas Gift Ideas Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Draw a picture of them together.

Christmas Gift Ideas MarilynKeeper Christmas Gift Ideas Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Christmas Gift Ideas Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:43 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Draw a picture of them together.

That's a GREAT idea!

Christmas Gift Ideas Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift Ideas   Christmas Gift Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift Ideas
Page 1 of 1