Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How much is gas in your area?

Go down 
+35
EllieJane
susansmoose
david
I Love Dean
Kristina
Docfan
ashkate11871
Trixie
Samantha
edwina
emilyanneoftheprairie
Prairie Dweller
Alice
Teresa
bethandmanly
Farmer Girl
Coach Jon
JW
pamh36
LIWnut
flatbroke
Amy
LM
rana
Lily
Kathleen Marie
Lori
Savannah
jes9
ChristinaAL
Debbie
Misti
Rhonda
Rob
Carol
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Love-s10

How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Farmer Girl wrote:
yup...to fill up a 15 passenger van it costs around 100 bucks. No

WOW. OhMy

I have this weird pyschology about all this...I never fill my mini-van up anymore! I always get it to about half tank or under. Makes me feel like I'm spending less money! grinsmiley Actually, when I think about it, I kind of am...the more often that I have my tank near "E", the more likely I am to rationalize, "ok, I don't really need to make that trip because I don't have much gas anyway." I probably wouldn't say that if I had a full tank! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:53 pm

Gas just jumped to $4.14 here.
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Amy wrote:
I have this weird pyschology about all this...I never fill my mini-van up anymore! I always get it to about half tank or under. Makes me feel like I'm spending less money! grinsmiley Actually, when I think about it, I kind of am...the more often that I have my tank near "E", the more likely I am to rationalize, "ok, I don't really need to make that trip because I don't have much gas anyway." I probably wouldn't say that if I had a full tank! Wink

We do that, too. Like, when we go ANYWHERE. lol. We just didn't a couple weeks ago. I can tell you, our mouth about hit the floor! And we've spent alot of gas this week, taking little bro. to the Dr.

How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Little
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:01 pm

Savannah wrote:

Oh no Savannah, seriously?! What jumps for you is surely bound to jump for me soon! OhMy And my son & I are driving up to Traverse City tomorrow---not looking forward to spending the gas money, but we have to pick up my other son and nieces who are camping w/ my parents. I'd better go fill up the tank right now!!!!

Farmer Girl, I can imagine all the dr. trips this week didn't help the budget any! Bummer. No

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Savannah wrote:

affraid It's still $3.93 here.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Amy wrote:
And my son & I are driving up to Traverse City tomorrow---not looking forward to spending the gas money, but we have to pick up my other son and nieces who are camping w/ my parents. I'd better go fill up the tank right now!!!!

I live about 45 miles east of Traverse, and gas is $4.08 here. Here's hoping it'll be down even closer to the $4.00 mark when you get up north.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:11 pm

That's just like you, Rob........Always looking on the bright side. batEyes

(:Hahaha: I'm sorry....I've been watching too much of The Andy Griffith Show this week)
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:18 pm

I'm watching it right now. "Leonard Blush, Leonard Blush! Is that all you can think about??" grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:46 pm

:haha: I never have to worry if you're going to "get it" when I throw an Andy Griffith quote at you. Your education was worth every penny.
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood : How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Party010

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:30 am

4.23 at Costco an almost 4.45 at local gas stations. 50.00 only gave me 3/4 tank of gas bawling

How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EdwinaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:44 am

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
And my son & I are driving up to Traverse City tomorrow---not looking forward to spending the gas money, but we have to pick up my other son and nieces who are camping w/ my parents. I'd better go fill up the tank right now!!!!

I live about 45 miles east of Traverse, and gas is $4.08 here. Here's hoping it'll be down even closer to the $4.00 mark when you get up north.

Oh, good to know, Rob!!! It would be nice if it would go down even further by Sunday, when I come home! I'll think of you, Rob, as I go through your town! It would be so cool to meet you!!! Some day we'll have to plan that! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Trixie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Trixie

Number of posts : 425
Mood : How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Confus10

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 5:16 pm

I live in Southern California and the cheapest gas I've gotten in the last few months is about $4.00 or so. Honestly. . .this is absolutely ridiculous. If the gas prices don't go down. . .then I don't know but it won't be pretty.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Well, I'm home. Not too happy....I put about $50.00 worth in Kalkaska for $4.08 (which seemed like a good deal because everyone else seemed to be about $4.15), and then I drove down not even a quarter mile and there it was for $3.95! Blue Not that big of a deal, but every penny counts when you're driving those miles!!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:15 pm

It is $3.91 today. About 30 miles from me it was $3.82 yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:48 am

Amy wrote:
I put about $50.00 worth in Kalkaska for $4.08

Did you see the big fiberglass trout?? grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:37 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
I put about $50.00 worth in Kalkaska for $4.08

Did you see the big fiberglass trout?? grinsmiley

Um, nope. :unsure: Guess I missed that! LOL! Must have been too busy looking for gas signs! :haha:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:51 pm

How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Kalkaska_trout_festival

grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Oh my! OhMy Now how the heck did I miss that?!?! Whistle

My eyes must have been on all those other important sights of the town I didn't want to miss. grinsmiley

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:55 pm

Yeah, they don't call Kalkaska the Paris of northern Michigan for nothing. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Ah, so true. So true. A magical place indeed. How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Accord02

:haha:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:11 pm

It's $4.29 here. banghead I used to gas up on every half a tank...keeps the tank cleaner. Now I gas up on every 3 quarter of a tank.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:12 pm

I guess you don't care anymore if the tank is clean or not lol

How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Jacobk10How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:36 pm

Actually at 3/4 of a tank is still not too bad, as long as you don't leave it till almost EMPTY. Wink

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Thanks for the tip

How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Jacobk10How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood : How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Party010

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:54 pm

4.45 at costco =(

How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 EdwinaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much is gas in your area?   How much is gas in your area? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much is gas in your area?
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next