Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whitney Houston passes away

Go down 
+11
Misti
Vanesa
Amy
HarrisonCrosby4387
Gin
bethandmanly
Rob
Debbie
Krissy
Rhonda
Savannah
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Love-s10

Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Thanks for posting that Rob...yeah, I read about the lip synching in an article this morning, and I thought to myself, "Gee, do I really want to know that?!" Usually I can detect someone lipsynching very easily. She had it DOWN!

I watched The Bodyguard only about a month ago on Netflix. I loved that movie, and really Whitney was a pretty good actress in it! She was such a beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Yes, she was gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:26 pm

her music will live on for ever and ever.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:28 pm

"I Will Always Love You", my favorite Whitney song:

(won't embed)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRMbcQ3Kg3g
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:13 pm

What a great voice.What elise i like about her was.She had a really nice sence of style. I've noticed from pics.She was classy lady. Compared to lot of the singer's today. Thumbsup

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:15 pm

I heard she was a very kind person. She met a young girl here in 1987 through the Make a Wish Foundation. It's a charity that fulfills the dreams of sick children. They kept in touch for many years after that. She played a softball game with the girl and they said Whitney had a really strong pitch, lol. Smile

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:03 pm

aww.That's sweet

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:01 am

Rhonda wrote:
I think it was on The Insider or some show like that, and they were showing couples that were together.....it was kind of a Valentine's Day preview of happy couples. It showed how some denied they were a couple, but they really should've been and they showed her...now I am trying to think who it was Whitney was with.....she looked so happy with this man...and, no, it wasn't Bobby Brown...... No

She had been dating a man named William Ray Norwood Jr. (better known as Ray J. He is Brandy's brother) off and on for years. That might have been who you saw her with.

Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 HummerWhitney Houston passes away - Page 2 MistiKeeperWhitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Bookclub5Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:11 am

That's who it was, thanks Misti.....It is now in the news that 2 days before Whitney died, she had handed Brandy a note.....no one knows what it says, but Brandy had a stranged look on her face after reading it.....but says she will tell no one what was in it and she will treasure it..... scratchead

Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Rhonda10Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 am

Ya,That's who i thought it was. Well i wounder what it said.

Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Misti wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
I think it was on The Insider or some show like that, and they were showing couples that were together.....it was kind of a Valentine's Day preview of happy couples. It showed how some denied they were a couple, but they really should've been and they showed her...now I am trying to think who it was Whitney was with.....she looked so happy with this man...and, no, it wasn't Bobby Brown...... No

She had been dating a man named William Ray Norwood Jr. (better known as Ray J. He is Brandy's brother) off and on for years. That might have been who you saw her with.

Ray J is the "wonderful" guy who made Kim Kardashian infamous.. Ooops

Last edited by Debbie on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:45 pm

did not know that.

Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 am

Yeah..That's sad..They had it on the front page of our local newspaper...

Leaves Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:59 am

They have been talking about it all week on the news here.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm

I heard they televised her funeral today? Or put it on the internet? Not sure which. I wish I would have seen it...I read from others on facebook that it was beautiful.

But....

Am I the only one who thinks things have gotten a tad bit out of control? Maybe a little overboard? I mean, flags half-staffed? Seriously? I'm sorry, but she wasn't Mother Teresa or Princess Diana.

Sorry if I'm being crass....but, this is a drug addict we're talking about. Is this really a good message to send to kids, 'idolizing' her in this way?
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:29 am

Amy wrote:
I heard they televised her funeral today? Or put it on the internet? Not sure which. I wish I would have seen it...I read from others on facebook that it was beautiful.

But....

Am I the only one who thinks things have gotten a tad bit out of control? Maybe a little overboard? I mean, flags half-staffed? Seriously? I'm sorry, but she wasn't Mother Teresa or Princess Diana.

Sorry if I'm being crass....but, this is a drug addict we're talking about. Is this really a good message to send to kids, 'idolizing' her in this way?

Flag half-staffed? I thought, they only do that when President dies, not famous people. I wouldn't put half-staffed of any famous people. Even, my favorite celebs. Amy your right, that's going over board. First time, I heard American flag half-staffed for any famous celebrity death.

Whitney Houston is well known famous person. Come on, half staffed of American flag? I think, that's disrespectful to or American Flag.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 am

Yes, there was an uproar about that and the only town that did this was her town, perhaps her state, as the Governor who made the choice and did not back down. Even after several people posted the below complaint on their Face Book walls and called him. Ranting

Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 421121_2660664160565_1374763508_32095371_991645826_n

Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Rhonda10Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Seriously! Just ridiculous. I didn't realize it was just her home town or state, but still.
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Yes, there was an uproar about that and the only town that did this was her town, perhaps her state, as the Governor who made the choice and did not back down. Even after several people posted the below complaint on their Face Book walls and called him. Ranting

Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 421121_2660664160565_1374763508_32095371_991645826_n

Good for those people having up roar. I'll have done the same thing. If, this was happening in MI. Bummer, I can't see what the complaints about in FB.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:03 pm

I agree. Not appropriate in the least.

Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:21 pm

umm..wow. :agreee

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Debbie wrote:

Ray J is the "wonderful" guy who made Kim Kardashian infamous.. Ooops

HeeHee

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:25 pm

my mom read something in the paper.(The torontro star) That afther her mother was laid to rest.Kristina was in the hotel getting high. Yikes

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Yeah, that story was on my homepage, too.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:55 pm

I really hope she doesn't stay doing drugs,hope she gets her head on stright,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitney Houston passes away
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next