Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On Yahoo answers...

Go down 
+8
Shell
Krissy
Prairie Dweller
Honeybee
jes9
Gin
Davetucson
easyt72000
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 Happy010

On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Yahoo answers...   On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:25 pm

alexczarn wrote:
Gin wrote:
Good point Kerissa. I think people just LOOK for ways to make fun of shows like LH. They just need to leave it alone and stick with what they enjoy. To each their own.

Kerissa? scratchead

~waves~

Vanesa wrote:
I just think that the TV show WANTED Charles to keep quite poor and living in a very little house. scratchead

Vanesa.

I agree. I'm sure the writers thought the story would be much more compelling as well as applicable if the Ingalls stayed poor...

On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: On Yahoo answers...   On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Prairie Dweller wrote:
alexczarn wrote:
Gin wrote:
Good point Kerissa. I think people just LOOK for ways to make fun of shows like LH. They just need to leave it alone and stick with what they enjoy. To each their own.

Kerissa? scratchead

~waves~

Vanesa wrote:
I just think that the TV show WANTED Charles to keep quite poor and living in a very little house. scratchead

Vanesa.

I agree. I'm sure the writers thought the story would be much more compelling as well as applicable if the Ingalls stayed poor...

Ooh hii! I didn't know you were Kerissa.

On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: On Yahoo answers...   On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:30 pm

That's okay, I doubt many knew that. Smile

On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: On Yahoo answers...   On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:38 pm

OK ALL, IM GOING TO THROW MY TWO CENTS WORTH IN.
THE MESSAGE OF LITTLE HOUSE WAS LOVE, A FAMILY BEING HAPPY AND STICKING TOGETHER WHENEVER THINGS GOT ROUGH. MATERIAL THINGS DIDN'T MATTER. REMEMBER WHEN CHARLES CAME BACK FROM THE REUNION WITH CAROLYN, GOT OFF THE STAGE AND SAW THE KIDS RUNNING OUT OF THE HOUSE. HE SAID " IF THATS NOT BEING RICH, I DONT KNOW WHAT IS"
THAT'S THE MESSAGE MICHAEL SENT IN LITTLE HOUSE. LOVE OF FAMILY AND APPPRECIATING THE LITTLE THINGS.
UNFORTUNATELY, THAT IS IN SHORT SUPPLY TODAY. THE WORLD HAS EVERYTHING TODAY. SURE HAS MADE THE WORLD HAPPY HASN'T IT!
DAVE

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: On Yahoo answers...   On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Davetucson wrote:
THE MESSAGE OF LITTLE HOUSE WAS LOVE, A FAMILY BEING HAPPY AND STICKING TOGETHER WHENEVER THINGS GOT ROUGH. MATERIAL THINGS DIDN'T MATTER. REMEMBER WHEN CHARLES CAME BACK FROM THE REUNION WITH CAROLYN, GOT OFF THE STAGE AND SAW THE KIDS RUNNING OUT OF THE HOUSE. HE SAID " IF THATS NOT BEING RICH, I DONT KNOW WHAT IS"
THAT'S THE MESSAGE MICHAEL SENT IN LITTLE HOUSE. LOVE OF FAMILY AND APPPRECIATING THE LITTLE THINGS.
UNFORTUNATELY, THAT IS IN SHORT SUPPLY TODAY. THE WORLD HAS EVERYTHING TODAY. SURE HAS MADE THE WORLD HAPPY HASN'T IT!
DAVE

Thumbsup

Vanesa.

On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: On Yahoo answers...   On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:33 pm

I wonder how they felt when they moved away from Walnut Grove.

The house they live in in the episode where Albert has the nosebleeds, is VERY pretty.

On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Re: On Yahoo answers...   On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:02 pm

YOU COULD HAVE PROBABLY FIT 3 OR 4 OF THEIR WALNUT GROVE HOUSE IN THE HOUSE IN BURR OAK. LAURA'S HOUSE, WHERE ALBERT DIED WAS HUMONGOUS! THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO HAVE MUCH TROUBLE ADAPTING........
I'll bet Carolyn liked the kitchen in Iowa!
On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 Kitche10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: On Yahoo answers...   On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:09 am

Well....I like it a lot MYSELF! It's a very pretty kitchen. Cloud 9

Vanesa.

On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: On Yahoo answers...   On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Davetucson wrote:
DAVE

I agree Thumbsup

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Yahoo answers...   On Yahoo answers... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Yahoo answers...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2