Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon

Go down 
+11
Amy
Rob
Krissy
Lori
Gin
bethandmanly
Vanesa
Honeybee
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
LIWnut
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Cloud910

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Empty
PostSubject: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:47 pm

I would covet your prayers for me on Thursday at 3pm EST as I go to see my OBGYN and discuss having surgery that hopefully will find out and possibly correct whatever has been giving me problems over the past 4 years. I have been having cysts on my left ovary and my new dr offered to provide laproscopic surgery to find out what and/or why these are happening. So the next step is in 2 days and I am looking forward to finding out what she has to say after hearing that I was in the ER 3 times in only 7 days. I don't know if this might speed up the process. Things to ponder.

Will keep you posted. Thanks for praying for me over the past 4 years. I hate to seem like I was complaining (I hate that word, pain is painful) but I'm thankful for all of my dear friends here who lifted me up in prayer. Please don't stop, not yet. I'll let you know when, lol.

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon MarilynKeeper Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 pm

I hope they're able to find out what the issue is, Marilyn. A dear friend of mine had the same problem, and had to have surgery, too. She's doing remarkably better now. She's like a whole new person - I wish the same for you!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 pm

God bless you and I hope things get figured out and fixed.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:04 am

I'll be praying for you. I hope the doctors finds out why your getting cysts all the time the pass four years. Are they going put you to sleep or numb you?

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:11 am

I will be in dreamland!

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon MarilynKeeper Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 am

Praying for you could finally get the answers you are looking for! Smile

Vanesa.

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:47 pm

How exciting. I'll be praying for you, Marilyn. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end for all this pain.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Back from the dr. She said that the last ultrasound (June 2) shows that the ovaries are perfectly healthy and so no laproscopy is needed. So, then why do I hurt so much? Very disappointed and confused as to what to do next. Please keep praying, not only for my physical needs but now also my emotional ones. Going to be a teary night tonight. Health Answers, Hopefully Soon 718413

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:23 pm

So sorry Marilyn. We need to keep praying.

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:46 am

Keep prying, my dear...But at least you could be rassured that nothing REALLY wrong is going on in your body. Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:01 am

Oh, that is very disappointing to hear, Marilyn.

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Lorike10
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Went to see the OBGYN again today. I had a biopsy done 6 weeks ago and went for the results. She said that there are abnormal cells and she is sending the biopsy to a pathologist for a second opinion. I need to return in another 6 weeks for the next round of results. If they are found to be abnormal, I will have to go to hospital to have the cells removed.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Oh dear. Blue :smileyHug2:Hope things will be ok. Smiley Hug

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Aww, sorry to hear. Hope all goes well with you my dear. Health Answers, Hopefully Soon 410460

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Praying for good results, Marilyn.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Praying for a good report!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Health Update---October   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:50 pm

I went to my obgyn yesterday. I had some tests done over the summer and the results came back showing an abnormality. The dr sent the results to a pathologist and yesterday she told me that I need to have surgery to remove the abnormal cells. She said that these cells will almost likely turn cancerous in the cervix later in life if they are not removed. So, out they will go. I am waiting to hear yet when this will happen but will let you know when I find out.
This is an added situation on top of the one that has been plaguing me for almost 5 years. But at least this one can be fixed.
Thanks for your prayers.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:05 pm

I left you a note on the Diva site, but I hope and pray things go well for you, Marilyn. It would be nice if they could figure out the long-standing issues you've been having, but at least this might be a step in the right direction.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Praying for good things, Marilyn.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:30 pm

I am glad this is something that is fixable....hope it won't be too long a recovery. I will pray, Marilyn.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:29 am

Of course I'll be praying, Marylin! You've suffering so much in the last four years that I think it was time the doctors could find what was the trouble with you. I'm glad that they've find what was the problem and could fix it.

I'll keep praying. Smile

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 am

I'm glad they caught this problem, but I wish they could find out what is causing your pain.

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:55 am

Prayers for a speedy recovery Smile
Back to top Go down
Susie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Susie

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Hopefully all your pain and suffering will come to a end soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Smiley Hug

He doesn't always answer in the way that we want, but in a way He thinks is best for each of us.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Found out today that my surgery is scheduled for Jan 22 at 8 am.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next