Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ebay Little House items

Go down 
+9
LHOTPFan
Savannah
Praire Girl
Kamberley
Amy
Prairie Dweller
Krissy
Gin
littlehouselover
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Headac10

Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 am

oh cool Thumbsup

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Amy wrote:
littlehouselover wrote:
Aww..that looks like my "pixie" hair cut my Mother had me get when I wouldn't take care of my hair well at 4. (well, it was a bit neater)
The baby Crissy was cuter.

Sounds like you and I had the same pixie hair cut, at the same age! Ebay Little House items - Page 2 702150

Ha! Mine came when I was five. My Grandma Miller took me to the "beauty parlor", and when they were through with chopping my hair, I felt anything BUT beautiful! Ebay Little House items - Page 2 279394 Ebay Little House items - Page 2 135245

Amy wrote:
Gin wrote:
Amy.....You and I would have made awesome playmates. I WISH I had a photo of what I did to one of my dolls. Curling iron....yes.... needless to say it melts doll hair. She was so bald and ugly I scared myself.

Gin, clearly you and I were not meant to play together as kids. We probably would have ended up burning our houses down. Ebay Little House items - Page 2 440956

Ebay Little House items - Page 2 85958 I melted the hair on one of my dolls, trying to give her "boing-boing" curls like I'd read about in the Ramona books.

That Laura mask is enough to traumatize kids for life! GAK!

littlehouselover wrote:

Not Little House but "Little Joe" and Hoss are so cute Ebay Little House items - Page 2 811339 [url=Ebay Little House items - Page 2 2wcno1z

I think Little Joe looks like Fonzie there!
Back to top Go down
Praire Girl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:28 pm

I wish they made Little House figures, they would have been cute. Charles probably would have had this wild hair. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:33 pm

That mask is scary.

Yes, Amy you and I would have gotten arrested. Oh, but what fun we would have had!

Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Praire Girl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm surprised they never had more toys, character figures, barbie dolls, etc. Maybe Michael Landon thought it wouldn't be a good idea or it wasn't his call.
I know one thing, money would have flowed, the little house replicas and figures would have sold like hot cakes for years and years.

Back to top Go down
Praire Girl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Has anyone seen or gotten a script from Ebay? I did for another series years ago for a friend, but don't know if I will for LHOP.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Little-House-On-Prairie-Signed-TV-Script-Michael-Landon-Alison-Arngrim-reprint-/280938478478?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41693cfb8e
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Gin wrote:
That mask is scary.

Yes, Amy you and I would have gotten arrested. Oh, but what fun we would have had!

I agree about the mask.
Back to top Go down
LHOTPFan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHOTPFan

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:17 am

Has anyone seen any magazine clippings of Little House from 16 or Tiger Beat magazine?
I'm sure it was probably featured in those magazines when it was originally on in the 70's.
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 am

They sure have a lot of TV Guides, and some other magazines. Try searching Ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3872.m570.l1313&_nkw=little+house+on+the+prairie+magazine&_sacat=0
Back to top Go down
LHOTPFan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHOTPFan

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Thank you littlehouselover.
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:26 am

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Laura Ingalls Knickerbocker doll   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:52 pm

How adorable.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:10 pm

I've never seen that one on Ebay...looks more like her than other ones.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Are you going to get her Amy? She is really cute!

Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:54 pm

littlehouselover wrote:
I've never seen that one on Ebay...looks more like her than other ones.

I think so too! She looks very well made. Thumbsup (and in great condition!)

I wish I could Gin. Blue Now's not the time though....gotta focus on others for Christmas, not myself. I figured I'd post it here though, in case any prairie pals might want to try for her! Smile
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:22 am

The don't recognize them either. They say Jonathan Gilbert is in that photo, but it's Patrick Labyorteaux.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:10 pm

The person selling it obviously isn't a big fan. : )
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Oh, the Carrie doll is cute too!

Too funny, you can tell a lot of flashes were going off during that picture. greenS Does anyone recognize the woman to the left of Melissa Gilbert? And I wonder who's standing right behind her? Where is Karen Grassle? scratchead
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

cuite doll

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:57 pm

You should see the Walton dolls on Ebay....ugly. I liked the Bonanza dolls, they looked like the characters, but sometimes you wonder how they came up with the looks.

I wish "Barbie" did LHOP...they usually get it pretty close.
Beverly Hillbillies
http://www.barbiecollector.com/shop/doll/beverly-hillbillies-barbie-doll-v0441

Lucy:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31M25E03D3L.jpg

They do a good job at times, I bet they would have been adorable.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Kind of surprised to see the Laura Knickerbocker doll sold for only $24.87! OhMy Seems like she'd be worth more than that! scratchead Kinda sorry I didn't get her now. Blue

By the way, Littlehouselover, I just noticed the picture of that mug! That is awesome! Sure would love to drink my morning coffee out of that! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Little House items   Ebay Little House items - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebay Little House items
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next