Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soaps?

Go down 
+6
Misti
Shell
Debbie
Carol
Krissy
julmer70
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Soaps? - Page 3 Love-s10

Soaps? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soaps?   Soaps? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
My dad totally used to make fun of Victor. HeeHee

greenS My dad used to do a great Victor imitation.  Once during an argument (probably with Nikki), Victor shouted, "You dare speak to me of LOVE??"  (I'm sure you can hear it in Victor's voice.)  That line tickled my dad, and he'd trot it out on special occasions.  HeeHee

Your dad and my dad would have gotten along splendidly! Laughing  (and yes, totally in Victor's voice. HeeHee )

julmer70 wrote:
I like when Victor pretty much makes a threat, and he ends the sentence with "You Got That?"  That's become his trademark! lol

YES!  Mr. Authority. Whistle 

I'll never forget seeing Titanic for the first time in the theater and a loud gasp in the audience when he strolled on screen and the whispers of, "It's VICTOR!!" HeeHee

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

Soaps?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3