Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friend hit by a car

Go down 
+11
julmer70
Honeybee
HarrisonCrosby4387
Gin
Vanesa
Shell
bethandmanly
Krissy
Amy
Rhonda
LIWnut
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Happy010

Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:30 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I have just come from another visit with Dr. Greg. He is really doing well, I see many changes in him from the post above. He remembers so much more, it is truly a blessing.
Tomorrow he is leaving this hospital and being transferred to a rehab hospital where they will work with his mobility as well as his brain injury. He told me that right after breakfast, he will be going to courses from 9 am til 5 and then after dinner he will have homework. When I asked what type of courses and what kind of homework, he said that it has to do with his brain, to help him remember.
He is regaining the weight that he had lost and looks much more like himself. We teased each other like we always did, I am so blessed! I have never been so thankful to be teased before.
Please continue to pray for Dr Greg. He has a ways to go yet before he is back to the old grind but the worse of it is over.
Love to all, from both of us.

That is so awesome to hear! I'm so happy for you both and I'm still praying.

Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Friend Hit By a Car, FINALLY COMING HOME FROM HOSPITAL!   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:59 pm

I just wanted to let you know that Dr Greg is coming home from the rehab hospital today to STAY!!! It has been a very long 5 months but he will be back in his own bed tonight. I would just like to thank all of you for praying for him. God is good.
It will be awhile yet before he is back to the office. He has one more surgery to go through yet and needs to gain strength. He is walking with a cane but I know that he will be working hard to be able to walk without it.
I will do my best to keep you posted as to how he is doing and I will be doing the happy dance when he finally returns to work.

Friend hit by a car - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Apr_1110

Friend hit by a car - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:54 am

That's great news, Marilyn.

Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:26 am

That. IS. Awesome!!!! wootwoot

Thanks for sharing this! He looks great, and so happy! Thumbsup How is he doing with his speech?

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Friend hit by a car - Page 3 25973 What a great picture!! They all look so happy! I'm so glad that he's home with his family.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:05 pm

That is such good news, Marilyn.

He looks like he's ready to face whatever he has to do.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Yes, we are all thrilled.
Funny story happened over the weekend. Patty took the girls to the park to play after dinner and on the way home they found Greg on his way, with his walker, to meet them. She was ready to kill him but she took his picture, he was smiling away as proud as a peacock.

Amy, I haven't talked to Patty or Greg in a long time so I have no idea how he is doing on his speech but I'm sure, knowing Greg, that he will master it just as he masters everything that he puts his mind to.

Thanks for praying. I so appreciate it and all of you. I will keep you posted as time goes by when I hear or see him again.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:41 am

That is great, Marilyn. Greg sounds like quite the fighter. fighter I am so happy for him and his family. loveheart

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 am

Wonderful news, Marilyn. Love the photo. Thanks for sharing. We continue to pray here.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 pm

I'm continuing prayers for him, Marilyn.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend hit by a car   Friend hit by a car - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend hit by a car
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3