Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library Empty
PostSubject: Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library   HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:41 pm

It made me smile when I saw this on TV so I thought you might like it too.

While Bush met at the G 8 with the other politicians his wife visited with the other wives of the politicians some places of cultural interest or whatever. One stop they made was at a German library and Laura Bush had brought a lot of American children books that she donated to the library. When she was asked what her favorite children book was, she answered Little House on the Prairie and showed them a couple of the Little House book she had brought...
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library   HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:47 pm

That's awesome, Annika! Thank you for telling us. I doubt that it's going to make the "Big News" here - as everything has been overshadowed by one ridiculous story. A shuttle has launched, a suspected killer has been arrested. . . and all the news can do is gossip. soapbox *blushing* Sorry...I'll step off my soapbox now. LOL . . .

THANK YOU for bringing that to our attention, Annika!! How very cool!!
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library   HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:51 pm

Oh that is SO cool, thanks for sharing!!! Applause

HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library DaisyKeeper

Carrie Ingalls: 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library   HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:52 pm

I figured they wouldn't show it over there...
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library   HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 1:01 pm

That's really neat Annika :CoolSign:

Savannah wrote:
That's awesome, Annika! Thank you for telling us. I doubt that it's going to make the "Big News" here - as everything has been overshadowed by one ridiculous story. A shuttle has launched, a suspected killer has been arrested. . . and all the news can do is gossip. soapbox *blushing

I know what you mean Savannah...
My source for news is independent media..... a place where I can read and see things that really concern me about the world....
indymedia.org

HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library   HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 8:08 pm

(Thanks for the link, Carol!)
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library   HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 8:10 pm

Aww, that is so sweet!!!!!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library   HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:18 pm

Thats awesome. Good for Laura!happy1
Back to top Go down
rana
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
rana

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library   HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 8:10 am

Well, IMO this was probably the best result of the whole visit of the Bush's anyway.
Thanks for sharing this information, Annika. HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library 7917

HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library Ranake10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library   HOUSE - Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library Empty

Back to top Go down

Laura Bush gives Little House books to German library
Page 1 of 1