Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When it rains.........It pours!

Go down 
+4
Kathleen Marie
flatbroke
Savannah
Rhonda
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : When it rains.........It pours! Purple2

When it rains.........It pours! Empty
PostSubject: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 10:04 am

The old expression, "When it rains, it pours" is haunting my life right now......................Ranting Do you ever have those times when one thing goes wrong, a whole bunch more follows?

I had to replace the battery and alternator in my Expedition a week ago, my oldest son says the rear tires are needing replaced (front ones were replaced in December). Our water softener got hit by the storm the other day, had the repair guy come and fix it last night. After he left it in its 'cleaning cycle' my 2 boys come in saying the floor is flooded and the carpet is wet.....the machine is stuck in the one cycle and the water is running over. So, I am mopping the floor, turning fans towards the wet carpet area (can't seem to locate the shop vac to vacuum the water up) and getting electrical things out of the floor and puddles heading their way. I call the repair guy only to get his message machine. He finally calls me after 11:00 pm; I am in bed, asleep...........he will come today and see what he missed...............And to top it all off, between the neighbors animals, our animals and the hatching of fleas, we have bug bombed the house 2 times and still have the little boogers. I called the pest control and they want $95+ tax for the first spray and then will come every 3 months and spray again for $65+ tax each time. I guess I need to go out and fertilize my money tree in the backyard, it seems this is going to be an expensive summer...............No

When it rains.........It pours! Rhonda10When it rains.........It pours! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 11:35 am

AWWW,I'am sorry girl!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
When it rains.........It pours! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : When it rains.........It pours! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 11:49 am

{{{Rhonda}}} What a mess! I saw a sign that said "I try to take things one day at a time.......but lately, several have ganged up on me at once". Sounds like several are ganging up on you, too!
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : When it rains.........It pours! Party010

PostSubject: Re: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 11:55 am

Aw that's terrible Rhonda. Sometimes life's a bed of roses, other times it's a mess of thorns.

I've got so many thorns sticking out I look like a confused porcupine.grinsmiley

Hang in there Rhonda.Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Marie
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kathleen Marie

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 4:52 pm

Rhonda, not much I can say to you other than I know how you are feeling and I'm thinking about you often!! This "bend in the road" you are going through right now has to straighten out eventually!! Keep your chin up!!

When it rains.........It pours! KathyKeeper1
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : When it rains.........It pours! Party010

PostSubject: Re: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 2:47 am

Yikes!

Hang in there! It'll get better.

When it rains.........It pours! LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 12:26 pm

Sorry to hear about all this, Rhonda! It is true - when it rains, it pours! Sending hugs and sunshine your way, I hope things get better soon!

When it rains.........It pours! ChristinaKeeper2 When it rains.........It pours! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : When it rains.........It pours! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 1:46 pm

Wow... OhMy
I hope things start settling down for you Rhonda... just hang in there... take it one day at a time...

When it rains.........It pours! Horses10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 8:28 pm

My goodness, Rhonda, you're not exaggerating! I'm really hoping that things are calming down for you now! Ugh! I don't know why things always happen that way; all at once.

When it rains.........It pours! PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : When it rains.........It pours! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Thanks everyone........I figured I would get through all of this, but then was reminded that I needed to pay the balance on my middle son's church camp tuition.........He leaves Sunday, so he will be carrying it with him............... :think:

***sigh***

When it rains.........It pours! Rhonda10When it rains.........It pours! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When it rains.........It pours!   When it rains.........It pours! Empty

Back to top Go down

When it rains.........It pours!
Page 1 of 1