Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP

Go down 
+25
MikeInFla
jes9
Charles Angles
Savannah
LauraIngallsfan
Cetacea
julmer70
Rob
littlehouselover
Rhonda
lauraingalls79
Toby
JW
Gin
Shell
LIWnut
Chris40
MissOleson
Amy
Muriel88
Lori
Krissy
carolineingalls
Davetucson
Carol
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 71

House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:17 pm

I read this evening that Lionsgate will release season 7 on Blu Ray in January but just be sold through Amazon. It was on the blu ray news section today. I hope it's true. And if they do this I hope they do 8 and 9 after that!!!
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Good for you, I hope for all who want the blu ray copies that they do that!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:30 pm

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:58 am

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
Thanks for the answer, Dave! Hmmm, my Internet connection isn't the best for streaming video other than youtube, not sure that is going to work. Vudu doesn't let you download it to your hard drive either?

Vudu lets you download to your PC or laptop hard drive if you install the Vudu To Go app.  On the Vudu website, there should by a Download HDX link next to the watch button for any episode you own, and clicking that Download HDX link will give you access to download the app.

Last edited by Toby on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:04 am

I would probably need a Windows computer to use the app, so that wouldn't work very well unless I got my laptop out. Thanks for the reply though, Toby!

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 am

Two Nice Little Back To Back Scenes Not On The Old DVD's  in Here Come The Brides. Luke and Adam Simms swooning over Nellie and Miss Beadle......

House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 Brides10

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:28 pm

I wanted to let everyone know there will be a season 8 Blu Ray coming out through Amazon like they did with season 7. No date yet but you can preorder now.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:23 am

I had ceased visiting the forum after the sad news about them stopping further blu-ray seasons after season 6.  I was going through a bit of blu-ray video depression.  Thankfully, I came back just to see if there was a glimmer of hope !    Season 7 with news of Season 8 on the way !  Yippie !  I'm alive ! I'm alive. There is a god. I can go on living now ! hehe  Life is good.   grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:13 am

My copy of season 8 came in the mail today! wootwoot

Back to top Go down
CarrieandCassandraFan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 43
Mood : House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 Pbucket

PostSubject: LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE DVD REMASTERS   House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:17 am

Who has the DVD remasters of Little House on the Prairie?

The episodes are restored to its full length

Picture quality is very clean

I have seasons 1-8

The ones I had before, are sucky due to the quality of the picture and episodes.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:25 pm

I have seasons 1 - 8 so far, can't wait for season 9 to be released so that I can complete my collection! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:23 pm

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
My copy of season 8 came in the mail today! wootwoot

I'm confused....how did you get your season 8 blu-ray from Amazon?   When I try to order/pre-order,
the site won't let me.  It says, "Currently Unavailable"

banghead
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:24 pm

I didn't buy the blu-ray, I got the remastered DVD.

Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:13 am

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
I didn't buy the blu-ray, I got the remastered DVD.

Oh, OK.  I was just going by the subject line which has blu-ray in it.
Thanks for replying.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:02 am

The thread sort of just turned into discussion about any of the remastered versions. Smile

Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:34 am

Amazon sent me an email saying my LHOTP Blu-ray Season 8 will be Arriving Mar 28 - Apr 1.
I hope they decide to release the 3 movies too.......after season 9.   Let's hope !
grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:18 am

Charles Angles wrote:
Amazon sent me an email saying my LHOTP Blu-ray Season 8 will be Arriving Mar 28 - Apr 1.
I hope they decide to release the 3 movies too.......after season 9.   Let's hope !
grinsmiley

Two of the movies are on Season 8 Look Back and Farewell.....

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 7:33 am

Davetucson wrote:

Two of the movies are on Season 8 Look Back and Farewell.....

Cool ! Wonderful news. Thanks Dave !
Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:13 am

Does anyone have a download link for the CORRECT blu-ray English subtitle of Season 1 Family Quarrel ?
cryB
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:16 am

I'm confused... how do you download subtitles for blu-ray? Aren't they burned into the disc like they are on DVDs? scratchead

Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:13 pm

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
I'm confused... how do you download subtitles for blu-ray? Aren't they burned into the disc like they are on DVDs? scratchead

That's a fair question. Some people like to preserve their LEGALLY BOUGHT Blu-ray discs by converting them to other digital formats mpg,mp4,mkv,etc.
Without getting too technical (as I myself am not) , there's usually just two types of subtitles. One is forced subtitles (example- usually a foreign language movie)
that are permanently part OF the video.

The other is a subtitle that is encoded or joined ALONG with the video. (so you have an option to turn subtitles off or on while watching a movie).
This means that it can be separated from the video with proper software. This type is the one on our Little House Blu-rays or Dvds.

I was hoping somebody had received a newer exchange of the blu-ray disc with the corrected subtitles for Family Quarrel (and then post the new subtitles to the internet to help others out).
When producing the first batch of blu-ray discs, they goofed and attached the wrong subtitles with that particular episode. Hope this helps !
Smile

Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Good news. Season 8 is being released on Blu-ray on March 22 and season 9 is being released on Blu-ray and DVD on April 19.
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:22 am

Toby wrote:
Good news.  Season 8 is being released on Blu-ray on March 22 and season 9 is being released on Blu-ray and DVD on April 19.

Yippie !   Thanks for the Season 9 heads-up.  I noticed that "Bless All The Dear Children" is included.....great to get that news too.

Ok....now what to buy for a few more bucks to get free shipping !  
grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Charles Angles wrote:
 That's a fair question.  Some people like to preserve their LEGALLY BOUGHT Blu-ray discs by converting them to other digital formats mpg,mp4,mkv,etc.
Without getting too technical (as I myself am not) , there's usually just two types of subtitles.  One is forced subtitles (example- usually a foreign language movie)
that are permanently part OF the video.

Oh, I get it... I make exact disc images on my computer (.ISO files) so that I can save the DVDs from wear, and still have all the quality of the DVD.

And thanks for the news, Toby!

Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:27 am

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
 so that I can save the DVDs from wear

Another concern......Digital streaming is starting to become very popular......and what if Blu-rays/DvDs are not as mainstream in the future?
At least you would have a backup in case the disc went bad.
Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    House - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next