Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dentist appointments

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Rob
Krissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Dentist appointments Headac10

Dentist appointments Empty
PostSubject: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:01 pm

This may sound silly but. I'M scared well have a fear of the Dentist. I hate going. Can you all pray that i will keep Calm & relaxed when i get my tooth fixed. I know the drill but i always get so nervous.

You see in March i had to get a tooth pulled That wasn't able to be saved. Then 2 fillings. Then in June i had my teeth cleaned and had a small cavity.

Thank you!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Last edited by sweetkrissy2011 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Dentist appointments Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:22 pm

Praying for you, Krissy. You'll do fine. Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Dentist appointments Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : Dentist appointments Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:50 pm

Smiley Hug Praying for you, Krissy! And you aren't alone. A LOT of people have a fear of the dentist. But you're going to do just fine!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:00 pm

Thank you my friends. Lisa & Rob. I'M sure i will. I'M trying not worry too much. Smiley Hug

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Dentist appointments Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:14 am

Everything will be fine Krissy. I, too get really nervous about going to the dentist. Prayers for you.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Dentist appointments Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:39 pm

You'll be in my prayers, Krissy.

Dentist appointments TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Thanks. :)

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Dentist appointments Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Prayers going up now, Krissy. I always say that going through labor three times cured my fear of the dentist forever. I'm fairly certain they can't do anything to me that hurts worse than that. grinsmiley

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:13 am

bethandmanly wrote:
Prayers going up now, Krissy. I always say that going through labor three times cured my fear of the dentist forever. I'm fairly certain they can't do anything to me that hurts worse than that. grinsmiley

Thanks. Have to go this morning. I can see that be more painful.

I'M just trying to be calm. Keep telling myself i can do it again. I just have to keep my mind on positive things Smile

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:15 am

Filling better then a pulled tooth or Root canal Smile

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Dentist appointments Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Hope you did ok, Krissy. Sorry I missed your prayer request earlier. I know what you mean...I hate going to the dentist! Yikes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Dentist appointments Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:39 am

How did your dental appointment go? I hope you are doing good.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:48 am

The dentist said my teeth are fine. She couldn't see any chipped tooth.. So i don't know what to think. I can tell it's chipped.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dentist appointments   Dentist appointments Empty

Back to top Go down

Dentist appointments
Page 1 of 1