Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waltons

Go down 
+26
littlehouselover
Praire Girl
ChristineLovesLHOTP
Lori
Rhonda
Prairie Dweller
Teresa
Honeybee
alexczarn
amyk
bethandmanly
Krissy
jes9
pat1964
Joe
LIWnut
JW
Rob
Julia
Amy
Gin
pamh36
HarrisonCrosby4387
ChristinaAL
Debbie
Savannah
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Love-s10

reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:47 pm

So this is going to be a show or just a reunion gathering??

reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Gin wrote:
So this is going to be a show or just a reunion gathering??

I am Wondering that too, Does anyone Know???

reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Jacobk10reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Praire Girl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:13 am

I wish LHOP would do something like this on TV, not in a certain city/state where only a few cast members show up and you might have to pay.

Many fine shows have done this, The Waltons, MASH did an excellent one for the 25th or 30th year being on, Happy Days had a 30th reunion.

I can't see a reunion show, like the "Waltons Wedding" special, so many are either too old, retired or deceased, but to have the actors, writers, producers, all in a circle discussing the show, showing clips, telling a few behind the scenes stories, would be great.

I loved seeing the MASH one because you could tell they were still close and had a good relationship, the laughed, joked and were serious about certain aspects of the show and what they were portraying.

I don't know who would say "yes", but if they could get most of them together, I think it would be very popular.
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:56 pm

I never saw this years ago, A Decade on Walton's Mountain" It was fun to see the original people with the characters.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1101051/
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:19 am

This is the type book that I wish LHOP had put out, but slightly more on just the making of the show. I wasn't a huge Walton fan, but I might look into this, especially used. I don't know why after a show was on 10 years, no thought was given to the fans who were disappointed it was gone. Maybe just a lack of interest or maybe as Mr. McCray alluded too, who thought it would be so popular now?
I don't think books by other cast members would sell as well, (although I'd like them) but I know the ones released the last few years have done well. I hope for some more but time will tell.

http://www.amazon.com/Goodnight-John-Boy-Earl-Hamner/dp/1581822987/ref=pd_rhf_ee_s_cp_2
Back to top Go down
LHOTPFan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHOTPFan

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 am

I do hope that there will be some kind of special marking The Waltons 40th Anniversary sometime this year.
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:45 pm

http://waltons40th.com
No TV show I could find yet, but this. I did watch a TV special not too long ago with all of them on it and talking about the show, flashbacks, etc.

I can't remember one show LHOP ever did like that.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 am

For those who get the INSP network, they're having a Waltons marathon starting at 11 AM (eastern time) today.  Richard Thomas is the host, and he'll be reminiscing about the show and sharing his favorite moments.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:22 pm

How Very Cool,I don't get that channel
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:15 pm

I don't have it either. But i so want to.

i love the waltons. i've only seen a christmas story. anyone seen it?  Smile
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:19 am

I hav The Homecoming, all 9 seasons and the 6 movies they filmed after the show went off. I don't like the 2nd John Boy they had. I prefered Richard Thomas as John Boy. I adored Grandpa.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:51 am

Shell wrote:
I hav The Homecoming, all 9 seasons and the 6 movies they filmed after the show went off. I don't like the 2nd John Boy they had. I prefered Richard Thomas as John Boy. I adored Grandpa.

Didn't like the second john boy either

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
MankatoJoe
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
MankatoJoe

Number of posts : 419
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm not a huge fan - have been watching Season 5 and Season 9 concurrently - the later episodes just confuse me with all the different characters, and I'm not keen on the second John Boy.

Will be watching it from Season 1 soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waltons
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5