Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waltons

Go down 
+26
littlehouselover
Praire Girl
ChristineLovesLHOTP
Lori
Rhonda
Prairie Dweller
Teresa
Honeybee
alexczarn
amyk
bethandmanly
Krissy
jes9
pat1964
Joe
LIWnut
JW
Rob
Julia
Amy
Gin
pamh36
HarrisonCrosby4387
ChristinaAL
Debbie
Savannah
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Happy010

reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:57 pm

No, Ralph was not there.

Here is the video, Rob. Pan down a little.

http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/02/9147138-we-need-more-parents-like-the-waltons

reunion - Waltons - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Thank goodness for youtube, because I missed this too! Thanks for posting it Teresa! Smile
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Actually, it's not on youtube, yet, so I looked it up doing a regular search.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:20 pm

That was great! Thanks, Teresa! Michael, Richard and the girls have hardly aged at all. The other guys look a little gamy, but hey, that's showbiz. reunion - Waltons - Page 4 68167
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:37 pm

I agree, Rob. Jim Bob has gained a little weight. He was a lot thinner back in the day. You could obviously tell it was him, though. His face still looked like "Jim Bob," just a little rounder.

Last edited by Teresa on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Would have loved to see Ralph Waite too. He has had a few spots in NCIS playing Mark Harmons DAD! He will always be a Walton to me though.

They all look so good and so glad they seem to have happy lives.

reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Ralph has also made some guest spots on Days of Our Lives as the Priest.....he still looks the same.... yes

reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Rhonda10reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:02 pm

I didn't see it this Morning. But, I did saw it online. Seeing all of them there. (expect Ralph Waite) I like then end. When they say Goodnight John Boy.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Wow, I LOVED seeing this! Thank you so much for posting!
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Awesome! I heard from a coworker today that this was on. Thanks for the link. The Waltons rock!

reunion - Waltons - Page 4 JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Teresa wrote:

Here is the video, Rob. Pan down a little.

reunion - Waltons - Page 4 440956 No, no, Teresa...the pan is my department. reunion - Waltons - Page 4 771460

Thank you for posting the link! I wouldn't have been able to see it otherwise!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:10 am

Oops! I should have said, "scroll." (I'm still upset that you Fifed me yesterday.) Ha!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:14 am

Teresa wrote:
Oops! I should have said, "scroll." (I'm still upset that you Fifed me yesterday.) Ha!

Well, try not to take it personally. reunion - Waltons - Page 4 771460 The rest of us have to watch out for Fife. But since his "THERE'LL BE NO FAVORITISM IN FIFE'S ADMINISTRATION!" policy excludes you and renders you so openly unfifeable, I thought it only fair that you had someone who was willing to give you the same kind of loving attention. reunion - Waltons - Page 4 129986 (Equal Justice on the Prairie...Sounds like a new legal show. reunion - Waltons - Page 4 702150 )

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 am

Ha! I know. When you Fifed me, it was out of love. I'm just glad I haven't gotten the pan in such a loooooooong time.

Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

PostSubject: The Waltons Family Reunion   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:26 am

http://www.insp.com/shows/a-waltons-family-reunion/

The Waltons Family Reunion airs this Friday night at 8:00 Eastern on INSP. All of the surviving main cast members (everybody except Ellen Corby and Will Geer) are back for this special that originally aired in 2010. I'm looking forward to this.

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:03 am

Wish I had cable!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

reunion - Waltons - Page 4 JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 am

I will have to watch this....its always great to see them again. I wish the LH cast would do someting like this for tv. I know they have lost alot of the main cast, but there is still alot out there that would be nice to see again.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:30 am

We don't get that channel, but it would be neat to see.

reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 am

Gin wrote:
I will have to watch this....its always great to see them again. I wish the LH cast would do someting like this for tv. I know they have lost alot of the main cast, but there is still alot out there that would be nice to see again.

No foolin'. That would be great. I went to a Highlander convention back in '08 and it was cool to meet the actors of a series that I've enjoyed for nearly 20 years. I know,... I need to get out more.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 am

I don't think I saw this when it was originally on.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:06 am

Gin wrote:

I agree!!!!!!!! Wold love to hear the behind the scenes stories

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 am

I watched this last night. It was good to see John, Olivia, and all the Walton kids all grown up and to hear their perspectives on the show. Everybody looked pretty much like what I expected them to look like. Even David Harper (Jim Bob) with his beard was recognizable. Mary McDonough (Erin) probably looked the most different. The show ran for only a half hour, and I think it could have easily been stretched to an hour. That would have left some time for them to talk about some of the supporting characters, like Ike and Corabeth Godsey, the Baldwin sisters, Yancy Tucker, and Reverend Fordwick. They had a segment on Grandma and Grandpa Walton, which was nice. They ended the show with the "good night" routine, which was also nice. A good show well worth watching, but I wish it had run for an hour. BTW, the INSP web site has some interviews with the actors that weren't part of the show.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 am

I was so tired I didnt watch so hope it is on youtube or something. I would love to see everyone.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:58 pm

I couldn't find the INSP reunion, Gin - but this one is from just a couple of months ago. reunion - Waltons - Page 4 70708

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Okay thanks Savannah. I have seen this one. They all look great. Its so nice to know they are thriving well. You just love them all enough to always want to know they are happy and well.

Does anyone know if anyone besides Mary Beth will write a book? I loved hers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waltons   reunion - Waltons - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waltons
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next