Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 7

Go down 
+11
Kathleen Marie
bethandmanly
Teresa
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
Misti
JW
Rob
Amy
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Happy010

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:05 am

Applause Love it Jacob! Laughing

Oh, I would like to say that I was surprised to see Carley in the bottom 3! OhMy

I also watch this show called Idol Tonight and Constantine was saying how he thought Carley's tattoo on her arm was nice BUT he didn't want her to have any more than that..... lol I agree w/ him... even the arm tatoo is too big for me lol. I noticed now she has the number 7 on her finger and onother one on her wrist.... man... I hope her husband doesn't give her anymore.... :sad5:

She can't really get that classy, sophisticated, elegant look in an evening gown because that humoungous tattoo gives her another look... lol

Anyway... surprising that she was in the bottom 3.....

When it was just Amanda & Kristy.... I was holding my breath and when they announced who was safe I felt so happy for Kristy because now she'll get money and get her horse back. A lot of these kids are already making big bucks w/ the selling of their songs on iTunes. Thumbsup

I would really like to go see them on Tour.... and boy am I glad there will be no screaming songs... lol...
Oh! Here is another one for Amanda. happy1

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:53 am

Lol Carol Heres a Video of David A. this is on star search he's 12 years old here

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:41 pm

American Idol On tomorrow Night

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:55 pm

Jacob, you crack me up!! There's no excuse for anyone that watches Idol to miss it with your reminders. LOL!!!!

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 8:39 pm

Well I'm Just making sure that AI fans won't miss it lol grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:50 am

Yay...AI tonight!! Cheer Can't wait!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:14 am

Do we know what tonight's theme is?
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:29 am

No i'm not sure i look on the American Idol Website on that Forum and there it said the Song that came out the year they were born But i not sure if thats true or not

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:50 am

That's what I read too Jacob.... Hmm... :think:

BTW, Check out these pics! Thumbsup

http://mjsbigblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/scans/3_14/50EWMarch14Pg1.jpg

http://mjsbigblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/scans/3_14/50PeopleMarch14Pg1.jpg

Remember when Paula mentioned she wanted to squeeze him or dangle him on her rearview mirror? Laughing

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3294/2294874369_803b86358b.jpg

Anyway, hope this week is a good one. Here is the team I'm rooting for! Cheer

.............."American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Carly1 "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Davidarchuleta6 "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Davidcook2
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Jasoncastro1 "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Kristy4 "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Michael1 "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Ramiele2

I just hope Ramiele & Kristy step it up because they have not gotten a "Wow" out of me yet... but I saw some potential in hollywood week and hopefully they can deliver soon or else they'll be gone.

I think the top 3 this year will be all guys....

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:21 am

:haha: Too Funny Carol if it is gonna be true that they can sing a song that was realeased the year they were born then Kristy Could choose a GREAT Country Song cause there are some great country songs from back then

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 4:09 pm

Don't Forget AI is on at 7 lol :Hahaha:

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 4:15 pm

If I forget, which I won't, I certainly can't blame it on you, Jacob. LOL!!!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Wait...7:00?!?! Seriously Jacob??

Carol those pics are great! Thanks for sharing them! LOL, especially the one dangling from Paula's rearview mirror! That was the funniest thing she's ever said! grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 5:36 pm

Amy wrote:
Wait...7:00?!?! Seriously Jacob??

Must be for folks in the central time zone.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:39 pm

I Hope not Teresa lol ROTFL I Guess it most be for the Canada Peopel Amy or something cause it always starts at 7:00 here 25 min to go lol

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:57 pm

LOL! I feel like I'm looking at a countdown for take-off! I look forward to reading everyone's posts about how the contestants do tonight. THREE MINUTES! grinsmiley

(And I always know when American Idol is on, because the Prairie is suddenly VERY quiet!)
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:59 pm

Get ready, Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Well.............it really bugs me when contestants choose songs that I've never heard. I really liked Brooke's performance. I didn't care for Chikezie or Michael Johns. The judges really liked Michael Johns, but I personally didn't care for it, especially the beginning. Plus, I think he thought it was waaaaaaaaaaay better than it was. My husband and I were totally blown away with David Cook's talent. A few weeks ago when he totally changed around the song, "Hello,"............that was my favorite. But what he did with Michael Jackson's, "Billie Jean,".........................he's so CREATIVE!! Simon was right about David Archuleta. He could have been standing on stage at the Magic Kingdom singing that song. Not my favorite from him, although he sang well. I graduated from highschool in 1990. There were soooooooooooo many great songs done around that time and David chose that one? Hmmmm....... I would have loved to have heard a Bon Jovi song, or even Billy Joel or Elton John.....from anyone. The song choices were mediocre at best. Although I really did enjoy Kristi. I have to say that. The contestants are going to be forgetable if they choose songs that no one has ever heard of. If I'm being honest...........LOL!! That was for you, Amy! LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:59 pm

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Carly1 Hmm.... :scratch: I have to agree in that she did look a little stiff in her performance...

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Davidarchuleta6 I agree with Simon and you Teresa. What was up with that song? Huh? Hello?! I'm wondering if it was David who chose the song or someone else did it for him.... He's not going anywhere though... lol

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Davidcook2 OMG David you were awesome!!!! :adore: lol I've listened to the song a couple of times already. That was so original and I think he'll be in the top 3! :CoolSign:

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Jasoncastro1 Nothing really different... it was okay for me. :think:

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Kristy4 Kristy did good! Applause Perfect song choice! I agree with Paula... I've noticed her voice getting a little stronger.... I want to see her do a Shania Twain song! lol

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Michael1 I liked it, it's been the best out of all his performances... except... I think Bohemian Rhapsody was his total best though. ☮

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Ramiele2 Hmm.... It was okay... a different song would have been better. :sing:

Syesha did nice! Brooke's was okay.

I think Chickezie might be going home.... I about dozed off during his performance Yawn lol

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:46 am

I agree, Carol. Chikezie will most likely be going home.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:02 am

Everyone was PRETTY strong last night. I agree Chikezie was a bit safe in his choice, but even if he does go home he does have a chance at a career. I have to love his humility though. THAT I will miss.
Carly didnt impress me a whole lot so I wonder if she might not be on the bottom too. Kristy needed a good week, so I am happy for her. David Cook blew everyone away...but thats a hard act to follow for next week. I am a little worried about Jason Castro.... I was a little bored with him. He really needs to show some upbeat singing without the guitar.
SYesha....she's as safe as can be. That girl has Whitney power in her!
Brooke...I'm scared for ...I think she did great....and I dont want to see her go . Love her maturity and talent. David A.---well....He is so good,but I wonder if its just not his time??? Ramyiele...she is good...but like David A. I think she needs to grow. Michael Johns was also awesome. Its getting down to the point of hating to see anyone go at all now...but we all know thats the only way to find ONE! Stay tuned!

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:15 am

By the way, I LOVED Brooke with straight hair. It looked so much better!! I hope that she keeps it that way.

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 11:13 am

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Ramiele She's just not very good anymore No
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Jason_c It Was Just Ok Like simon would say i did't jump out of my chair lol
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 SyeshaI Was Hoping she would do an really up beat song but this was good too
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 ChikezieI Agree with Randy too boring he's better with fast songs
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 BrookeI Really like it but the judges did't really maybe my ears don't work right lol
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 MichaelI LOVED IT He was Very very good and thats one of my favorites songs
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Carly the first note was good then it turn ugly
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 David_a He Did't do better then last week that's for sure i was kinda disapointed
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Kristy YEAH She Was awsome i think she will be there next week too I just Really Really Loved it
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 David_c First i'll say sorry it Just did't blow me away I did't like it No

Don't forget AMERICAN IDOL IS ON TONIGHT

Last edited by JW on Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 11:21 am

Whoa Jacob, I think you need to fix your pics! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 11:32 am

LOL!! I couldn't tell what comment went with who, Jacob.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

"American Idol" - Season 7
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next