Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 7

Go down 
+11
Kathleen Marie
bethandmanly
Teresa
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
Misti
JW
Rob
Amy
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Happy011

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:37 am

Ok Great News I Only miss Round One so i was abel to see the other two songs yet and i thought they were both VERY Good it has never been so Close as this year like i mean you want them both to do well i can tell so far every year i have had a Person Who should win never really like them both but this year I LIKE BOTH of them they are both so good but i think David Aruchuleta will win and I will be Happy if he wins cause i like both of them and No matter who will win we'll hear from them Both being BIG STARS

Will you buy there CDs once they have one out? I Won't i know that i like them very much now but they are not my type of singers they are good but i would't be abel to listin to whole CD of them if you know what i mean but if Kristy Lee Cook will get a Recording Contract i will buy all of her CDs So Far i have only gotten Carrie Underwoods Cds But i wanna get Kellie Pickler and Bucky Covington and Phil Stacey yet to they were all so GOOD

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:24 pm

I heard Phil Stacey's song the other day (I guess it's his new one? Not sure the name) but yes, I agree Jacob he's very good! I did buy Carrie Underwood's CD even though I don't like country (for the most part), and although I like her voice, I can't endure most of the songs. Wink Did I ever tell you though that I like Josh Gracin? Again, can't buy his CD, but I think he's great! Thumbsup Aren't you proud of me?! Wink It really is cool that we don't have the same tastes in music but can respect the talent anyway. Cool But yep, absolutely I'll be buying both David Cook's & David A's CDs.....they will each have their own 'genre' of music, but I happen to like both styles equally. David A will be for when I'm in my 'mellow out' moods, and David C. will be when I need my rock fix, not to mention 'artistry' fix. Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Amy,
The second song that they sang last night was written by amateur song writers. Each David got a list of 10 songs that were written for each one's different style, and they chose from that list which song they'd like to sing. I didn't particularly like that. That's the first time they did that. I'd rather hear a song that I'm more familiar with. Save that for maybe when the top three perform, not the finale. Or, do away with it all together. LOL!!

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:18 pm

Yes Amy I'm VERY Proud of you Applause I Like Josh Gracin as well but not so much that i want his CD the Phil Stacey Song was it If you did't love me? Have't heard any other ones by him.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Yep, that's the one, Jacob! Wink

Teresa...I knew that about the second song (that no one knew it)..my post was kind of confusing. What I meant was "here I didn't even know that song and I actually liked it enough that it was in my mind when I went to bed". That says something for the song and the performance, IMO. I did like Cook's 2nd song too though...not the beginning but it had a catchy tune as it went on. But I agree with you, Teresa---that's not the way I prefer they do things either...I MUCH prefer songs that I already know! It's part of the reason I think David C may be in trouble....I know a lot of people know the 3rd song, but I'm not as up on current music as some are. So there were TWO songs that D.C. did that I didn't know, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Not good. :think:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:58 pm

LOL, okay Amy. I was confused too. I agree about David A.'s second song. It was very pretty and had a nice sound. I could see that song going somewhere. When you listen on youtube to David C. singing "Hello," it was so long ago that he could have really hit it out of the park singing it again. I bet it would have sounded even better now, and he could have really let himself go. He could have really spruced it up and fine tuned it. It would have sounded fantastic. Maybe he'll release it onto his album. You never know.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Yep...it's too bad he didn't do it. LOL, you're really harboring some resentment there, aren't ya?! :haha: Not sure though if it would have been better than before actually....probably, knowing him it would be...BUT, I enjoyed "Imagine" by David A. more the first time he did it. It was great last night, sure, but I think what was so special during the first one was that it was on that small stage and such an intimate atmosphere....you could have heard a pin drop when he sang that, none of this cheering and ooh-ing and ahh-ing, know what I mean? Part of me wishes they'd never leave that stage! Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:32 pm

American Idol is gonna be now 30 minutes from now :idance:

Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:56 pm

who one it?

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
EllieJane
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
EllieJane

Number of posts : 542
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Scared10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:02 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:09 pm

The Winner of American Idol 2008 is DAIVD
Spoiler:
:sillySmiley:

Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:25 pm

thats cool

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:27 pm

Thanks, Jacob. I was curious to know.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Wow! I am SO thrilled! I really would have been happy for either of them. I know that David Archuletta really wanted that title, but man I'm happy for David Cook! What a moment. And what an awesome job he did on that final song, given his emotions! He's very deserving, and 'embodies' the American Idol, for sure. That was the best finale they've ever had IMO...my mom wants to go see the tour show now! I think it was the strongest season they've ever had too. Thumbsup Geesh, NOW what am I going to do with my Tuesday & Wednesday nights?!?! :think:

Here's "Hello".....for Teresa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxVzkZLzoLU

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:56 pm

Thank you, Amy!! I'm going to say the cheesiest thing ever, and this was before I even read your post, Amy. I'm taking a quote from the movie, "Jerry Maguire." David Cook "had me at Hello." Alright, I hope everyone got that. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was pretty surprised by the results, but pleasantly so. I'm glad that voters didn't base their votes solely on last night's performances. David Cook has probably been the most consistent performer of the season and deserved to win. David A. was awesome as well, but I'm just a bigger Cook fan.
I hope that David A.'s dad isn't breaking things right now. David should have told the producers to stop showing his dad on TV. What a turn-off for the people voting. That guy is a train wreck. What a complete loser! David A. is such a sweet kid. I hope his dad realizes that it's not over for him. He will go on to do great things. What an amazing finale and great season. The best ever!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 2:55 am

Okay, I think enough time has passed by so no more spoiler warning are needed..... :sillySmiley:

CONGRATULATIONS DAVID COOK! happy1

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 CookHello
(Credit goes to LiveJournal User for pic)

Wow! I was surprised at the result... I know I was hoping for David Archuleta but David Cook did deserve it. I just don't care who won, they are both great, I'm happy for both and congratulations to David C!! :idance:

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:16 am

:yeahthat: Excacley my Words Carol I kind of wanted David A. to Win but i don't care if David Cook won cause sometimes the Runner Ups do better then the winners

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:12 am

LOL Teresa! Love your 'Had me at Hello' line! :haha:

I was kind of in the same boat, Carol & Jacob....I really wanted Archuletta (I couldn't help but feel a bit sad for him last night), but I loved David Cook too so it was all good. I could see where he really 'was' the "American Idol", you know? Oh, and did you all see when his brother looked at the camera (right at the very end of David's song) and mouthed "That's my brother!" What a neat relationship they clearly have.

About David A's dad, he and David's mom looked genuinely happy for David Cook. Not only is D.C. deserving (and they probably know this), Cook seems to have kind of adopted David as another little brother! They are so cute together...you can tell D.A. adores him, and as a parent that would be nice to see. I have it recorded, and went back and looked at the Archuletta family after the winner was declared, and I cannot detect an ounce of animosity on his dad's face. He IS a stage dad, I admit that, and his tactics do not win points from me, for sure. BUT, having said that, David is such a neat, good kid...loving, appreciative, sincere...IMO you don't end up like that unless your parents have done something right along the way. So I can't say I feel so strongly about his dad...it could be the media has blown a lot of this stuff up. And IMO, David wouldn't be fulfilling his dream right now had his dad not pushed him. So I can see both sides of the coin I guess.

What did you guys think of the Guitar Hero commercial featuring D.A.?! LOLOLOL! He really let loose on that!! I heard that David Cook did one too and it's on Youtube. I'll go try to find it...

Still waiting to see everyone else's thoughts on the winner and the finale....Rob? Gin? Where are you guys? Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:28 am

Amy wrote:
About David A's dad, he and David's mom looked genuinely happy for David Cook. Not only is D.C. deserving (and they probably know this), Cook seems to have kind of adopted David as another little brother! They are so cute together...you can tell D.A. adores him, and as a parent that would be nice to see.

I agree Amy. Yes David A. (I'll just call him Archie lol) sure looks like he adores David C. When they do interviews together you can tell that Archie feels more confident w/ David at his side.... there was this one interview where David got pulled away and Archie looked like he wanted to go with him Laughing He's so cute.

*Teresa do you see the word "hello" in the pic I put up? grinsmiley If not, adjust your screen brightnes... it's there lol

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:40 am

Amy wrote:
What did you guys think of the Guitar Hero commercial featuring D.A.?! LOLOLOL! He really let loose on that!! I heard that David Cook did one too and it's on Youtube. I'll go try to find it...
I Saw David Aruchuletas Commericial and David Cooks as well Did you see Carrie Underwoods Commericial? It was something about a Game she had her dog there yet at least i'm pretty sure it was Carrie Underwood

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:49 am

Here you Go Amy David Cooks Commericial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CouWT8lps5Q

Here's David Aruchuletas Commericial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qkvbRNlxL8

And I Found Carrie Underwoods as Well for Nintendo DS Lite Commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6IgsKBX6V4

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:58 am

[quote="Carol"]
Amy wrote:
When they do interviews together you can tell that Archie feels more confident w/ David at his side.... there was this one interview where David got pulled away and Archie looked like he wanted to go with him Laughing He's so cute.

*Teresa do you see the word "hello" in the pic I put up? grinsmiley If not, adjust your screen brightnes... it's there lol

Oh, I KNOW....Carol, that was SO funny! All of a sudden he looked like a fish out of water! :haha:

And I missed that "Hello" on the picture---how cool!

Jacob, thanks for posting that! I'm on the floor laughing at David Cook! There is something just hilarious about that one! ROTFL

And I know I'm a married woman, (and quite a bit older! Whistle ), but D.C. is looking quite sexy in that commercial! Wink Wink

Oh, and I did see the Carrie Underwood commercial...cute! She was great last night too. She certainly is gorgeous!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Carol, LOL!! Yes, I finally see it! And I know that I'm hard on David A.'s dad, but I just can't bare the thought of him yelling at poor little David. I hope that the media has blown it out of proportion, but you never know. His mom looks like such a sweet lady. That's obviously where he gets his sweetness from. Loved the video commercials! Thanks for posting them, Jacob. I'm sooooooooo happy for David Cook!! He's such a great guy!!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:26 pm

happy1 Cheer happy1

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 39115394

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Large_AMERICAN-IDOL-FINALE

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Great Pictuers Carol Do you already know if you will got to the American Idol Tour Carol?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

"American Idol" - Season 7
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next