Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post your Joke!

Go down 
+36
LHOTPfan2000
Deem714
littlehouselover
Julia
littlehousefan200
Honeybee
Joe
Ruth
easyt72000
Annie K Ingalls
Krissy
alexczarn
Amy
Lori
Kristina
I Love Dean
Lynette
ashkate11871
Alice
Trixie
Farmer Girl
JW
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
georgiagirl1993
edwina
flatbroke
Gin
Lily
ChristinaAL
Savannah
LM
Rob
Misti
Rhonda
Carol
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Post your Joke! - Page 28 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 28 Happy010

Post your Joke! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Post your Joke! - Page 28 85958 That would so definitely be a pannable moment.

Post your Joke! - Page 28 Rapunz10

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 28 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Post your Joke! - Page 28 135245
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 28 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:13 pm

laugh3 Since I've worked at Walmart, I KNOW that poor man will be there for a long while.... ROTFL

Post your Joke! - Page 28 Rhonda10Post your Joke! - Page 28 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Post your Joke! - Page 28 135245 Nine months later: "There's a skeleton in aisle seven... must've got dragged over from the Halloween decorations..."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:41 pm

There you go! HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:09 am

Afraid of the Dark

A little boy was afraid of the dark. One night his mother told him to go out to the back porch and bring her the broom.

The little boy turned to his mother and said, "Mama, I don't want to go out there. It's dark."

The mother smiled reassuringly at her son. "You don't have to be afraid of the dark," she explained. "Jesus is out there. He'll look after you and protect you."The little boy looked at his mother real hard and asked, "Are you sure he's out there?"

"Yes, I'm sure. He is everywhere, and he is always ready to help you when you need him," she said.

The little boy thought about that for a minute and then went to the back door and cracked it a little. Peering out into the darkness, he called, "Jesus? If you're out there, would you please hand me the broom?"
HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Post your Joke! - Page 28 135245
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Idiot Number One

I am a medical student currently doing a rotation in toxicology at the poison control center. Today, this woman called in very upset because she caught her little daughter eating ants. I quickly reassured her that the ants are not harmful and there would be no need to bring her daughter into the hospital. She calmed down and at the end of the conversation happened to mention that she gave her daughter some ant poison to eat in order to kill the ants. I told her that she better bring her daughter in to the emergency room right away.

Here's your sign, lady. Wear it with pride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idiot Number Two

Early this year, some Boeing employees on the airfield decided to steal a life raft from one of the 747s. They were successful in getting it out of the plane and home. Shortly after they took it for a float on the river, they noticed a Coast Guard helicopter coming toward them. It turned out that the chopper was homing in on the emergency locator beacon that activated when the raft was inflated. They are no longer employed at Boeing.

Here's your sign, guys. Don't get it wet; the paint might run.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idiot Number Three

A man wanting to rob a downtown Bank of America, walked into the Branch and wrote this, "Put all your muny in this bag." While standing in line, waiting to give his note to the teller, he began to worry that someone had seen him write the note and might call the police before he reached the teller's window. So he left the Bank of America and crossed the street to the Wells Fargo Bank. After waiting a few minutes in line, he handed his note to the Wells Fargo teller. She read it and surmising from his spelling errors that he wasn't the brightest light in the harbor, told him that she could not accept his stickup note because it was written on a Bank of America deposit slip and that he would either have to fill out a Wells Fargo deposit slip or go back to Bank of America.

Looking somewhat defeated, the man said, "OK" and left. He was arrested a few minutes later, as he was waiting in line back at Bank of America.

Don't bother with this guy's sign. He probably couldn't read it anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idiot Number Four

A motorist was unknowingly caught in an automated speed trap that measured his speed using radar and photographed his car. He later received in the mail a ticket for $40 and a photo of his car. Instead of payment, he sent the police department a photograph of $40. Several days later, he received a letter from the police that contained another picture, this time of handcuffs. He immediately mailed in his $40. Wise guy...

But you still get a sign.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idiot Number Five

A guy walked into a little corner store with a shotgun and demanded all of the cash from the cash drawer. After the c ashier put the cash in a bag, the robber saw a bottle of Scotch that he wanted behind the counter on the shelf. He told the cashier to put it in the bag as well, but the cashier refused and said, "Because I don't believe you are over 21." The robber said he was, but the clerk still refused to give it to him because she didn't believe him. At this point, the robber took his driver's license out of his wallet and gave it to the clerk.

The clerk looked it over and agreed that the man was in fact over 21 and she put the Scotch in the bag. The robber then ran from the store with his loot. The cashier promptly called the police and gave the name and address of the robber that she got off the license. They arrested the robber two hours later.

This guy definitely needs a sign.
Idiot Number Six

A pair of Michigan robbers entered a record shop nervously waving revolvers.

The first one shouted, "Nobody move!"
When his partner moved, the startled first bandit shot him.

This guy doesn't even deserve a sign.
Idiot Number Seven

Arkansas: Seems this guy wanted some beer pretty badly. He decided that he'd just throw a cinder block through a liquor store window, grab some booze, and run. So he lifted the cinder block and heaved it over his head at the window. The cinder block bounced back knocking him unconscious. It seems the liquor store window was made of Plexi-Glass. The whole event was caught on videotape.

Yep, here's your sign.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idiot Number Eight

I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the Deer Crossing sign on our road. The reason: "Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore."

laugh3

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:57 pm

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:55 pm

laugh3

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Changing the Oil   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:59 pm

For women who need a laugh ....., and men with a sense of humor laugh3 ROTFL

Oil Change instructions for Women:

1.Drive into Ultra Tune when the odometer reaches 10,000 kilometers since the last oil change.
2.Drink a cup of coffee , read free paper.
3.15 minutes later, pay bill leave with a properly maintained vehicle.

Money spent:
•Oil Change: $40.00
•Coffee: $2.00
•Total: $42.00

Oil Change instructions for Men:
1. Wait until Saturday, drive to auto parts store and buy a case of oil, filter, kitty litter, hand cleaner and a scented tree, write a cheque for $50.00.
2. Stop by the Bottle Shop and buy a slab of beer, write a cheque for $40, drive home.
3. Open a beer and drink it.
4. Jack car up. Spend 30 minutes looking for jack stands.
5. Find jack stands under caravan.
6. In frustration, open another beer and drink it.
7. Place drain pan under engine.
8. Look for 9/16 box end wrench.
9. Give up and use crescent wrench.
10. Unscrew drain plug.
11. Drop drain plug in pan of hot oil: splash hot oil on you in process. Curse and swear.
12. Crawl out from under car to wipe hot oil off face and arms. Throw kitty litter on spilled oil.
13. Have another beer while watching oil drain.
14. Spend 30 minutes looking for oil filter wrench.
15. Give up; crawl under car and hammer a screwdriver through oil filter and twist off.
16. Crawl out from under car with dripping oil filter splashing oil everywhere from holes.
17. Cleverly, hide old oil filter among trash in trash can to avoid environmental penalties.
18. Install new oil filter making sure to apply a thin coat of oil to gasket surface.
19. Dump first liter of fresh oil into engine.
20. Remember drain plug from step 11. Hurry to find drain plug in drain pan.
21. Drink beer.
22. Discover that first liter of fresh oil is now on the floor. Throw kitty litter on oil spill.
23. Get drain plug back in with only a minor spill. Drink beer.
24. Crawl under car getting kitty litter into eyes. Wipe eyes with oily rag used to clean drain plug.
25. Slip with stupid crescent wrench tightening drain plug and bang knuckles on frame removing any excess skin between knuckles and frame.
26. Begin swearing fit.
27. Throw stupid crescent wrench.
28. Beer.
29. Clean up hands and bandage as required to stop blood flow.
30. Beer.
31. Dump in five fresh litres of oil.
32. Beer.
33. Lower car from jack stands.
34. Move car back to apply more kitty litter to fresh oil spilled during any missed steps.
35. Beer.
36. Test drive car.
37. Get pulled over: arrested for driving under the influence.
38. Car is impounded.
39. Call loving wife, make bail.
40. 12 hours later, get car from impound yard.

Money spent:
•Parts: $50.00
•DUI: $2500.00
•Impound fee: $75.00
•Bail: $1500.00
•Beer: $40.00
•Total: $4,185.00
But you know the job was done right!

Back to top Go down
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

Number of posts : 675
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 28 Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:19 am

Rob wrote:
A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a case of Miller Lite and puts it in their cart.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife.

"They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans."

"Put it back, it's a waste of money!" demands the wife. He does, and they continue shopping.

A few aisles further along, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the cart.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband.

"It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife.

"So does 24 cans of Miller Lite and it's half the price."

HUSBAND DOWN, AISLE 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your Joke! - Page 28 404529_275140092546057_964206535_n

laugh3 Laughing ROTFL

Post your Joke! - Page 28 PhoebeKeeper

“It was a huge shock when it came and very excited“

This was the duchess of cambridges take on how she felt when William proposed during their official engagement interview with ITN reporter Tom Bradby. There was a real giggle at the end. Cute.
Back to top Go down
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/phoeberule
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Blonde joke   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Might be my favorite one.  And I think I told it here a few years ago...

A woman hears that her blonde friend is in the hospital, so she goes to visit her.  She finds her sitting up in bed with huge bandages over both her ears.

"What in the world happened to you?" she asks.

"It was the craziest thing," says the blonde.  "I was ironing clothes when the phone rang.  Without thinking, I picked up the red-hot iron, pressed it to my ear, and said 'Hello?'"

"Oh, how awful!  But... what happened to your other ear?"

"I had to call an ambulance, didn't I?"

HeeHee
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 28 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 pm

laugh3 

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

Number of posts : 675
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 28 Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 am

LOL!

A Blond women walks into a bar.

You would have thought that she would have seen it!

Post your Joke! - Page 28 PhoebeKeeper

“It was a huge shock when it came and very excited“

This was the duchess of cambridges take on how she felt when William proposed during their official engagement interview with ITN reporter Tom Bradby. There was a real giggle at the end. Cute.
Back to top Go down
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/phoeberule
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:28 am

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Post your Joke! - Page 28 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 am

Rhonda wrote:

A man wanting to rob a downtown Bank of America, walked into the Branch and wrote this, "Put all your muny in this bag." While standing in line, waiting to give his note to the teller, he began to worry that someone had seen him write the note and might call the police before he reached the teller's window. So he left the Bank of America and crossed the street to the Wells Fargo Bank. After waiting a few minutes in line, he handed his note to the Wells Fargo teller. She read it and surmising from his spelling errors that he wasn't the brightest light in the harbor, told him that she could not accept his stickup note because it was written on a Bank of America deposit slip and that he would either have to fill out a Wells Fargo deposit slip or go back to Bank of America.

Looking somewhat defeated, the man said, "OK" and left. He was arrested a few minutes later, as he was waiting in line back at Bank of America.

laugh3  I think that might be my favorite one of them, Rhonda!

Rob wrote:

A woman hears that her blonde friend is in the hospital, so she goes to visit her.  She finds her sitting up in bed with huge bandages over both her ears.

"It was the craziest thing," says the blonde.  "I was ironing clothes when the phone rang.  Without thinking, I picked up the red-hot iron, pressed it to my ear, and said 'Hello?'"

HeeHee

ROTFL 
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Post your Joke! - Page 28 9c503dd1764fd3dcd8dfe75822c41fe6

The Baptist White Lie Cake

Have you ever told a white lie?  

Alice Grayson was to bake a cake for the Baptist Church Ladies' Group in Tuscaloosa , but forgot to do it until the last minute.  

She remembered it the morning of the bake sale and after rummaging through cabinets, found an angelfood cake mix & quickly made it while drying her hair, dressing, and helping her son pack for scout camp.  When she took the cake from the oven, the center had dropped flat and the cake was horribly disfigured and she exclaimed, "Oh dear, there is not time to bake another cake!"  So, being inventive, she looked around the house for something to build up the center of the cake.  She found it in the bathroom - a roll of toilet paper.  She plunked it in and then covered it with icing.  Not only did the finished product look beautiful, it looked perfect.  And, before she left the house to drop the cake by the church and head for work, Alice woke her daughter and gave her some money and specific instructions to be at the bake sale the moment it opened at 9:30 and to buy the cake and bring it home.  When the daughter arrived at the sale, she found the attractive,  perfect cake had already been sold.

Amanda grabbed her cell phone and called her mom.  Alice was horrified-she was beside herself!  Everyone would know!  What would they think?  She would be ostracized, talked about, ridiculed!  

All night, Alice lay awake in bed thinking about people pointing fingers at her and talking about her behind her back.  The next day, Alice promised herself she would try not to think about the cake and would attend the fancy luncheon/bridal shower at the home of a fellow church member and try to have a good time.  She did not really want to attend because the hostess was a snob who more than once had looked down her nose at the fact that Alice was a single parent and not from the founding families of Tuscaloosa , but having already RSVP'd, she couldn't think of a believable excuse to stay home.

The meal was elegant, the company was definitely upper crust old south, and to Alice 's horror, the cake in question was presented for dessert!

Alice felt the blood drain from her body when she saw the cake!  She started out of her chair to tell the hostess all about it, but before she could get to her feet, the Mayor's wife said, "what a beautiful cake!"

Alice, still stunned, sat back in her chair when she heard the hostess

(who was a prominent church member) say, "Thank you, I baked it myself."  

Alice smiled and thought to herself,

"God is good."  YES HE IS........................

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 28 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:33 pm

There was a girl from Nantucket..................

On second thought, I better not!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 28 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:15 am

Rob wrote:
Might be my favorite one.  And I think I told it here a few years ago...

HeeHee

laugh3 laugh3 laugh3

Post your Joke! - Page 28 Jacobk10Post your Joke! - Page 28 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 28 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Laughing 

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Wasn't there another joke just above my Laughing ? I'm sure that's what I was laughing at. Guess it vanished.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 28 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Was laughing at Rhonda's joke.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your Joke!
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next