Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?

Go down 
+12
littlehousefan200
alexczarn
HarrisonCrosby4387
Misti
Honeybee
Debbie
Carol
Rob
Gin
Amy
Savannah
Krissy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Headac10

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Empty
PostSubject: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:51 am

I seen this with a friend when it came out. I think me and her was only like 14/15 at the time.So we had to see it with her father.(you had to be 18 and over to see it). I still have it on VHS.LOL I think it be cool to see again.This time i could go with out and adult lol. or maybe just waite for it to come to DVD

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:42 pm

Nope. I think I'm the only person in America who hasn't seen this movie. Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? 440956 I have a thing about Leonardo DiCaprio...he completely creeps me out. I can't explain why. So anyway...Nope. I won't be seeing it. I know several friends of mine will, though! They're HUGE fans.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Savannah wrote:
I have a thing about Leonardo DiCaprio...he completely creeps me out. I can't explain why.

Noo Savannah, please, say it isn't so!!!!! Imokay Something I actually cannot relate to you on?! Impossible!! bawling

Leo = Love (Especially in this movie. Wink ). But I digress. No

greenS

You better believe I am seeing this in 3D!!! I cannot WAIT!! I found out about it back in December and made my hubby promise me back then that we'll see it together. (Yes, he's being dragged Yikes ). I saw this six times in the theater. I know, seriously pathetic but yeah, this movie was major for me! I still get sentimental about it, all these years later! I hope they've done a good job with the 3D.

Kate Winslet was on GMA this morning, and there will be more Titanic interviews all week! Thumbsup

CLICK HERE - VIDEO

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Yes I want to see it again. ALthough....because this was a drama and no violance...(kidding) Clay has graciously declined my offer to go. We went when it came out the first time and he just didn't like it.

This will be a girl movie...I have a new apprecition for it because of the art. ha! Wonder if thats in 3d? Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? 440956

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Tumblr_lq3hpqY9G91qzt21io1_500
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Savannah wrote:
Nope. I think I'm the only person in America who hasn't seen this movie. Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? 440956

thud

You are letting Leo make you miss out on this amazing movie?!!!

I went to see this at the theaters 3 times, bought the movie when it first came out on VHS and I will surely be going back to Titanic to see it in 3D!

Movie Popcorn

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Big2

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Creepi13 Mayyyyybe I shouldn't have mentioned that I'm the only person in America who hasn't seen this. Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? 440956

Rob! Frying pan
Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? 85958 I'm not letting Opie or Thomas see that. Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? 771460
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Guess what? I've never seen Its a Wonderful Life. Nope...really.

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Gin wrote:
Guess what? I've never seen Its a Wonderful Life. Nope...really.

I haven't either Gin, nor does it interest me one bit lol

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Rob wrote:
Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Tumblr_lq3hpqY9G91qzt21io1_500

ROTFL

And Gin, I only saw Wonderful Life for the first time a couple of years ago. thud

*Sigh*, Savannah I wish you'd change your mind about letting Leo keep you from seeing this movie! JUST for the costuming alone, it's a must see! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Yes, the wardrobe was great!

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Rosefashseq

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Tumblr_l83koqUQe61qcn6ldo1_500

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 pm

I thought everybody seen this movie. LOL. But hey it's cool.We all have our own taste/ Smile I had this titanic poster i got at school but my doggy ripped it up.

hahhaha.amy yay for making him take you to this movie. laugh3

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Titanic__s_Jack_Phillips_by_iWorshipPatKaleta
(Credit: iWorshipPatKaleta at Deviant Art)

John George "Jack" Phillips (11 April 1887–15 April 1912) was a British wireless telegraphist who died whilst on the Titanic after it hit an iceberg; he was serving as senior wireless operator on board the maiden voyage of the RMS Titanic. As the Titanic was sinking, Phillips worked tirelessly to send wireless messages to other ships to enlist their assistance with the rescue of the Titanic's passengers and crew. While Phillips has borne criticism for having told the radio operator of the Californian "Shut up! I am busy, I am working Cape Race!" when interrupted on-air by his counterpart telling him that his ship was surrounded by ice, similar warning messages earlier that day had been delivered to the captain and a lookout had been posted.

RMS Titanic

Phillips managed to make it to the overturned lifeboat B, which was in the charge of Second Officer Charles Lightoller, along with Harold Bride. In Lightoller's autobiography, Titanic and Other Ships, he writes,

"Phillips, the senior wireless operator, standing near me, told me the different ships that had answered our call..."

"...As it turned out, the information from Phillips, and the calculation, were about right, though poor old Phillips did not live to benefit by it. He hung on till daylight came in and we sighted one of the lifeboats in the distance..."

"...I think it must have been the final and terrible anxiety that tipped the beam with Phillips, for he suddenly slipped down, sitting in the water, and though we held his head up, he never recovered. I insisted on taking him into the lifeboat with us, hoping there still might be life, but it was too late."

The truth of what was beneath the water... Blue

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? 85762bd851790cfee485ee656fe517fb
(Credit: FraXz at Deviant Art)

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Blue That's so sad. He tired really hard to get help and save lives.

Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 pm

I SOO want to see this. Keith and I actually discussed this the other day and he agreed to go with me to see it. loveheart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:38 pm

your lucky debbie

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Debbie, I'm glad you have a 'willing' party to go with you. batEyes Wink

Carol, very interesting story! Thumbsup

My hubby & I are going with friends to see this Titanic exhibit at the Henry Ford museum. SO looking forward to it! Thumbsup

http://www.titanicdetroit.com/
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:33 am

I did saw Titanic back in 1997. Probably not, gonna see it in 3D. My oldest niece wants see it. But, not sure, if her parents will let her see the movie or not. Her mom is due the first week of April. I saw Star Wars Episode 1. in 3D I was disappoint in 3D of Star Wars. I'm not a fan of 3D.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:06 am

I think it depends on the 3D and how well it's done. I loved the 3D in Avatar, but wasn't a fan of it in Beauty and the Beast. My sons said the Star Wars pod racing was cool in 3D....I skipped that one because I just can't stand Jar Jar Binks! Yikes
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:12 am

Carol wrote:
The truth of what was beneath the water... Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? 488555

Wow, I wonder if that same iceberg is still floating around the North Atlantic.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Amy wrote:
I found out about it back in December and made my hubby promise me back then that we'll see it together. (Yes, he's being dragged Yikes )

Gin wrote:
Yes I want to see it again. ALthough....because this was a drama and no violance...(kidding) Clay has graciously declined my offer to go. We went when it came out the first time and he just didn't like it.

Debbie wrote:
I SOO want to see this. Keith and I actually discussed this the other day and he agreed to go with me to see it. loveheart

Amy wrote:
My hubby & I are going with friends to see this Titanic exhibit at the Henry Ford museum. SO looking forward to it! Thumbsup
http://www.titanicdetroit.com/

I have seen it a few times, one time in the theater with hubby who fell asleep not too far into the show, and several times on tv after that. I do want to see it in 3D...should be cool! Especially the first view of the ship, it hitting the iceberg and everything after that!

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? HummerAre you going to see TITANIC in 3D? MistiKeeperAre you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Bookclub5Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:45 pm

I had dream. I was dreaming about the trailer of Jurassic Park for 3D. Now, I want see Jurassic Park in 3D. Seeing T-Rex coming towards me in 3D. HeeHee

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Loooove that movie!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 am

Rob wrote:
Loooove that movie!

What movie? Jurassic Park?

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:52 am

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next