Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?

Go down 
+12
littlehousefan200
alexczarn
HarrisonCrosby4387
Misti
Honeybee
Debbie
Carol
Rob
Gin
Amy
Savannah
Krissy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? - Page 7 Bokmal10

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:06 am

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
Has anyone seen Titanic (1996 version)? It was a tv movie. If, you haven't seen it. You do want see it. Warning, theirs disturb scene in the film.

never seen the tv one

Yeah, I found it online. I saw it. It was really good. Their was one part, that was dark. But other than that. It was good movie.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? - Page 7 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 am

We might go see Titanic exhibit again. This time with my two nieces. My oldest niece wants to see Titanic. So, my mom thought we should take them. I don't mind see it again. My mom has call my older sister. To see, if they don't have plans this weekend.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? - Page 7 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 am

nice.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?   Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you going to see TITANIC in 3D?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7