Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD

Go down 
+7
Kamberley
Debbie
Amy
bethandmanly
Honeybee
LIWnut
Savannah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 Love-s10

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Did everyone see the video teaser yet??  Oh my gosh, I could cry!! bawling

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:38 pm

I need a rewatch of series 5.

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 MarilynKeeper Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:55 pm

I saw it. Makes me wonder if Lady Mary is walking away from. Is it Anna?

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Oh my gosh. That just about made me cry. bawling
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:14 pm

After some of the tiring story lines of last season, it looks like the final season will be pretty good.

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:22 am

Why does this preview make everyone cry? Is it the music? We all know that this the last series so yes it's sad but everyone on FB is crying too. I don't get it.

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 MarilynKeeper Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm

HeeHee And see, I can't imagine not being moved to tears by it. I guess it's just different personalities. I see the clips and can guess at some of the storylines that lie ahead. . . and it looks like some very powerful episodes are coming. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need some tissues for this final season.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:43 pm

I will likely need tissues while watching too but I haven't started yet.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:37 pm

Did anyone else watch tonight's episode either via vpn or facebook group?
It was good but seemed different for some reason.
What are your thoughts. Maybe it's just me.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:27 am

I haven't watched it yet. I may be able to tonight, though. yes
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:25 pm

I watched it. I didn't really think it seemed different, just some of the characters seemed aged and others did not. My only thought was, "oh, great!" when the constable showed up, but at least they resolved it in the episode.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Do any of you feel like this season, so far anyway, doesn't seem as "Downton like" as the past seasons have been? Its hard to put into words but these 2 episodes so far haven't been as exciting as they have in the past. Maybe it's just me.
I am sorry to see the Drewes go but Marigold definitely belongs with her real mother. I bet that Mr. Mason will move there now and that is a good thing, I really like him, he is so sweet.
I think Thomas might be regretting all of those evil things he has done in the past. Maybe he thinks that is why they are going to sack him.
I am looking forward to next week's show when Carson and Hughes finally marry. It will be exciting.

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:50 am

I thought episode 2 was pretty good. It will be interesting to see Mrs. Hughes and Mr. Carson married. I loved her line to him that they'd be doing everything his way for the next 30 years so she wanted the wedding her way.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:16 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Do any of you feel like this season, so far anyway, doesn't seem as "Downton like" as the past seasons have been? Its hard to put into words but these 2 episodes so far haven't been as exciting as they have in the past. Maybe it's just me.

No, it's not just you.  The reason it's no longer exciting (for ME anyway) is because I could not care less now about most of the main characters or what happens to them. And that's just crazy.  Who would have ever thought that Carson and Hughes would be the 'hot couple'?  HeeHee  I LOVE them. And the first episode with Mrs. Pattmore as the go-between was just hilarious!  I love her too.  I am glad the show is back---I will still enjoy watching it because after all, it IS Downton Abbey---but it is coming to its natural end.  The writers have run out of material and have destroyed some characters from all likability for me, even some I always loved. Sorry to be negative---I'm sure I'll find the positives in this final season, and I'll be sad when it's all over, being the 'end of an era', but it's just sad that this could have been so much 'more'.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:01 pm

I really liked last night's episode. It was good to see Tom again.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Well, I haven't caught up on this week's episode, but I have to say I am liking this season so far. Thomas being all nervous that he is being sacked; the Dowager Countess sticking it to her maid for blabbing the secret about potential staff cut backs; Mary's new role as agent and Edith considering some decisions for her future.

It is odd that Carson and Mrs. Hughes are the romantic couple right now, but I think it's great not to see the season revolve around finding Mary a new beau. That scene between Mrs. Patmore and Carson about Mrs. Hughes' duties was too funny.

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:06 pm

I'm really liking this season so far, too. I was getting pretty bored with it last season.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:24 pm

I just got caught up...Tom's return is such a nice surprise!!!  And I love that they haven't run out of material for Maggie Smith...gosh she is just a hoot.  

YET another rushed Downton Abbey wedding! Yikes  I enjoyed it, but wish it had been a WEE bit longer?!  I thought it was neat where they showed Carson saying 'goodbye' to his old room.  After ALL those years.  

Oh my gosh, Daisy.  Ugh.  'Nough said.  I'm glad Mr. Mason got the farm anyway.  BUT at the expense of the poor Drews who never did anything wrong other than to take in a little girl and try to love her!! thud   Ugh again.

On another note, I thought Bates's face was so genuine when he realized Anna was pregnant.  Brendan Coyle is such a fine actor.  

I think that's it for now!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Whew baby, did you see this week' episode? Yuck!

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:22 am

Yep. That was nasty.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Is anyone else annoyed by Robert's sudden acceptance of change this season?

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:55 pm

That hasn't bothered me, but Mary has been really nasty this season. Hard to believe there is just the Christmas episode left.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:07 pm

I am so sad that this will all be over soon. I certainly hope Edith gets a happy ending.

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:14 pm

I think she will.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Has everyone seen this video?
Series 6 Preview for PBS

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next