Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD

Go down 
+7
Kamberley
Debbie
Amy
bethandmanly
Honeybee
LIWnut
Savannah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 Bokmal10

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:27 am

I had recorded it and watched it yesterday. It was good and Hugh is a great narrator.

One thing has me concerned: I was hoping that the Christmas episode would bring Edith's suitor back, but the way they were talking about not everyone having a happy ending makes me wonder if that won't happen...if perhaps that last shot of Edith watching the children in the previous episode is supposed to mean she is content with the way things are.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:26 pm

I have a gut feeling that she will marry. I just think that JF will put Edith in a class higher than Mary to "put Mary in her box". Mary has always thought of herself as better than her sister and this marriage will just prove her wrong. I hope this happens.

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 MarilynKeeper Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:36 am

I hope Edith marries him too. I see Mary as trying to correct what she did wrong.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 MarilynKeeper Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:18 am

Cute

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:19 am

The DA actors with American accents: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wElbSFWgseA

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:25 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I have a gut feeling that she will marry. I just think that JF will put Edith in a class higher than Mary to "put Mary in her box". Mary has always thought of herself as better than her sister and this marriage will just prove her wrong. I hope this happens.

bethandmanly wrote:
I hope Edith marries him too. I see Mary as trying to correct what she did wrong.

I hope this happens too....what I hope does NOT happen is Gregson coming 'back from the dead'! There was a lot of speculation about that. I really liked this latest suitor.

I can't believe we've barely discussed DA this season! I have watched all of it religiously....I thought it was a much better season than last. A few things fell flat for me, but overall a good season. Can't WAIT for the season finale and I know I am going to CRY!!!! bawling

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:17 pm

I am so bummed that it is over, but a DA movie would be fun.

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 10:22 am

I just watched the final episode. It was good. You could tell it was a finale, but they did a good job of finishing the series. Everyone got a happy ending.

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Yes!  I thought it was done SO well!  I'll refrain from saying much for now but I was really happy with how it ended.  Gosh I will miss this show though.  An end of an era.  Literally!!

Marilyn, I'm dying to know what you thought?! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:01 am

I thought it was great, but was disappointed in one regard. I'll wait until others have chimed in so I don't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:27 pm

Since they made changes to Yahoo Groups a year or two ago, I rarely go there; though I do think it's a great idea. My online time since I returned to work has also severely declined, and if things go the way I hope in 2016 I'll have even less chatting time.

One thing I was thinking of since they say a DA movie could be in the future: Right before leaving on her honeymoon Edith says she feels truly happy for the first time in her life. Do you think the writers and producers will change that for her in a movie? Maybe Michael Gregson returns and figures out about Marigold and wants to be part of her life or maybe the magazine goes under or Bertie becomes ill.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 2:30 pm

That's pretty funny.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 7:17 pm

I’m here to resurrect an old beloved thread about our much loved Downton.
Has anyone else seen the new movie? I’ve just returned from my second viewing. I loved it!

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:27 pm

I hope to go next week with a friend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD   Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey SPOILER THREAD
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13