Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post a random fact(s) about yourself.

Go down 
+16
edwina
Lori
LIWnut
Rhonda
Misti
Prairie Dweller
Rob
HarrisonCrosby4387
emilyanneoftheprairie
Prairie Wind
JW
Carol
flatbroke
Lily
pamh36
Savannah
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Happy010

Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 7:46 pm

:Hahaha: Your poor dolls, Carol! How VERY cool that your cousin lives so close to Shirley Temple. My niece is now in love with Shirley's movies, too. grinsmiley I feel so proud.

Random fact:

I was born with a double set of eyelashes. (I'd never have known, but my eye doctor told me)
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 10:36 pm

Aww, too bad we don't live closer. I would lend your niece each Shirley Temple movie from her days on Baby Burlesk to her Bobby-Soxer days grinsmiley

Yeah, my dolls suffered. One of the barbies I used lost her head, I was able to put it back but she lost her neck... she became known as "No neck Barbie"... poor thing went from looking glamorous to looking constipated. :haha:

You must have pretty eyelashes Savannah. batEyes

Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 11:22 pm

Savannah wrote:
:Hahaha: Your poor dolls, Carol! How VERY cool that your cousin lives so close to Shirley Temple. My niece is now in love with Shirley's movies, too. grinsmiley I feel so proud.

Random fact:

I was born with a double set of eyelashes. (I'd never have known, but my eye doctor told me)

I feel odd for I've NEVER seen a single Shirley Temple movie! Can you believe it, people? My Granny loved them and was in love with the blonde, curly, little girl. But since my mother had the idea that these movies were terribily sappy she never allowed me to see one when little and after, it never happened I saw one, for a thing or for another...Well, it seems I MUST go and see one! Laughing

Vanesa.

Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:41 am

I LOVE Shirley Temple! She's the same age as my mom (who is gone now) and my grandmother used to dress my mom up like Shirley. They looked very similar! My mom could tap dance and everything. So, when I really miss my mom, I watch a Shirley Temple movie,
Sappy? You better know it! But oh so fun!

Holly
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 11:56 pm

Well, no problem about the "sappy" thing. I'm sappy! And proud of being so! ROTFL batEyes

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 11:48 am

LOL, Vanesa. Me, too. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:03 pm

Carol wrote:
Aww, too bad we don't live closer. I would lend your niece each Shirley Temple movie from her days on Baby Burlesk to her Bobby-Soxer days grinsmiley

Yeah, my dolls suffered. One of the barbies I used lost her head, I was able to put it back but she lost her neck... she became known as "No neck Barbie"... poor thing went from looking glamorous to looking constipated. :haha:

That's funny, quite a number of my Barbies had the same problems. The "no neck" thing made each of them feel self-conscious, but I'm sure they would feel better now (if they were still around and not somewhere in my mom's attic or garage), knowing that other Barbies faced the same thing! ROTFL

Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 ChristinaKeeper2 Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:27 pm

:haha: Christina. grinsmiley

Vanessa, it is a crime that you have not seen a shirley temple movie! :faint2: lol

I admit I was a little obsessed with ST for a little while in my teenage years... :shifty:
I collected all her movies, have been to The Pig 'N Whistle in Hollywood (Shirley's fav. restaurant when she was a kid), I've drank many shirley temple drinks, and I have been by the stairs at Roosevelt Hotel where Bojangles taught Shirley that famous tap stair dance for 'The Little Colonel'. grinsmiley

Melissa Joan Hart is another one who was obsessed with Shirley, she said it herself lol, she even dedicated a movie to her and had her younger sister play teenage shirley on the movie.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 10:22 pm

Savannah wrote:

Random fact:

You are so lucky! happy1

I shave the hair on my arms.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 11:32 pm

Well, I saw some estracts of Shirley Temple movies in TV..Yes, the parts she was dancing tap. I loved these parts...she was a very funny and very beatiful girl...Oh, those blonde curls! What a sad thing that we are not in her times, for if we would have a girl, I should dress and put her hair like Shirley...LOL. :haha: I always tought that I could like her, and when I likes things so deeply, I became obsessed..and, my! I'm unbearable when I became obsessed over a thing! ROTFL My family and friends knows about it better than myself.

And I have a great fault: I become obsessed about a great deal of things AT THE SAME TIME...A littler like Rose Wilder Lane. :sillySmiley: And I ends totally wasted for making researchs about all of them AT ONCE. :sad5: It's awful. :Hahaha:

My family and friends knows absolutely ALL about the Ingallses, French Revolution, the family of the last Tsar of Russia, Nicholas II, French gastronomy and music, Argentinian History, and Latinamerican and Asian an African gastronomy and folklore...I finish exhausted, but all my friends and relatives, too! stars :gross:

And of course, it's the same when I like a movie...I'm just plainly crazy about "Oliver!", "Annie" (this red headed charming creature could TAP too! :tapdance: ) , "The Sound of Music" and "Danton".

I should like to have your eyelashes, Savannah! batEyes

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 4:10 am

Hey- for any of you guys out there- even my young teen boys liked Shirley! They wanted a little sister so bad and she fit the bill!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 12:24 pm

That's so sweet. Cool

Random fact:
I love to read, and love to write.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 12:38 pm

[quote="SavannahI love to read, and love to write.[/color][/quote]

Same here. I don't know which one I love more!

Wasn't it you I reccomended The Harverster too?

You must find it and read it!

Cheer

* Oops! Messed the quote up!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 12:41 pm

grinsmiley I have it on order from my library's lending system! I can't wait.......I read the summary of the story, and it sounds wonderful! (Thankfully, they didn't have spoilers. I don't want spoilers!)
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 10:46 am

I Have never been in to a Swimming Pool or Beach

I Once Look so Much Like my Cousin that my other cousin from my Dads Side thought it was me lol but it all change now i don't look like him anymore

Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Jacobk10Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:39 pm

Sometimes I get compliments on my skin, I guess I should thank my mother's genes. :shifty:

I just bit my nails again after they were growing bawling lol

One of my favorite drinks is the chocolate martini.

Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Chocolatemartini

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 6:06 pm

It looks very tasteful! What are its ingredients (besides chocolate...of course! grinsmiley )

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 12:31 am

I love doing things for my friends.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 12:33 pm

Susie wrote:
Savannah wrote:
Random fact:

You are so lucky! happy1

Susie, you too can have full lashes with a product called LiLash batEyes

Vanesa wrote:
It looks very tasteful! What are its ingredients (besides chocolate...of course! grinsmiley )

Vanesa.

This is the original recipe:
cocoa powder - unsweetened 1/4 cup
chocolate 1/4 lb grated
vodka 2 1/2 cups
creme de cacao 1 1/3 cups
ice 1 cup

But you can also try these: :sillySmiley:

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink302.html

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 6:40 pm

Thank you, Carol...These sound great. I will taste them, since I love new drinks and food. I always said that I have a "chef" inside! grinsmiley

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 6:56 am

Random fact.........

I love the sound of rain.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 8:02 am

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 8:13 am

This is fun, reading these 'random things' about people! Savannah, how cool that you have TWO sets of eyelashes! Most of us ladies would kill for those! grinsmiley

Random fact:

I was in the State Honors Choir for two years during high school.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 2:28 pm

iam crazy and werid lol
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:26 pm

I love the smell of wet grass and wet earth after an autumn rain... Love

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a random fact(s) about yourself.   Post a random fact(s) about yourself. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a random fact(s) about yourself.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next