Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?

Go down 
+7
HarrisonCrosby4387
Carol
Savannah
emilyanneoftheprairie
JW
pamh36
Rob
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Empty
PostSubject: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 12:25 am

But you never got it???

I wan't this one Barbie doll,never at all got it was soo upset lol Instead i got this knock off barbie doll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 12:30 am

Gosh. It was so long ago for me, Rilla, that I can't remember. I am being serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 12:34 am

ok...
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 8:02 am

I wanted a train for Christmas when I was about 5. My parents got me a nice model set... and I cried because I thought I was gonna get a real train. :unsure:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 9:47 am

awww lol
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 9:48 am

I wanted a dollhouse. A nice big one, with all of the furniture and the working little lights and everything.

One of my best friends down the street had one though, and we spent a lot of time playing with hers.

..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 10:10 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 11:33 am

no my parents were always the poor peopel there still not rich but they are not that poor so we were happy if we got new sunday cloths and a little toys and candy lol

..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Jacobk10..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 1:25 pm

wow! i'm still a kid i guess in a way! rite now i wantt a cell phone!

..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 1:28 pm

Rob wrote:
I wanted a train for Christmas when I was about 5. My parents got me a nice model set... and I cried because I thought I was gonna get a real train. :unsure:

That is just so cute!

I wanted those sea monkeys. Does anyone else remember those? They were advertised in comic books, etc. and it said that they could be trained. . . . and I wanted some Sea Monkeys to train. :Hahaha: I was going to train them to help me clean my room. :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 1:36 pm

lol

I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 1:50 pm

Savannah wrote:
I wanted those sea monkeys. Does anyone else remember those? They were advertised in comic books, etc. and it said that they could be trained. . . . and I wanted some Sea Monkeys to train. I was going to train them to help me clean my room.

Yup! I remember the sea monkeys in the back of Archie comics. (Right next to those X-Ray Specs that let you look through people's clothes. OhMy) They always made the monkeys look like little smiling mermaids.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 2:45 pm

thats kool

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 6:14 pm

Okay one time during my birthday I wanted to have this jean jacket soooooo bad. lol This was during my phase where I was obsessed w/ the movie Firestarter grinsmiley

..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Tn_firestarterwp02

Just days before my birthday I had received a response from my letter to Drew and received an autographed picture of her so all I needed to make my birthday perfect was a similar outfit to the one she wore in the movie. LOL I'm nerd I know.. haha...

Anyway... my parents couldn't take me shoping until the last minute and I couldn't find that type of jean jacket anywhere... only some light acid washed jean jackets which I didn't like... lol I was a little bumbed out but I felt better later on in the day :P

..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 6:28 pm

Rob wrote:

ROTFL

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 10:00 pm

My Dad took me to circus a lot when I was little, so I got obsessed with the unicycle and I wanted one so bad. When I was 5, I got a tricycle and I cried, I thought Santa delivered a wrong gift, had my unicycle to some other kid. :haha:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 10:55 pm

I wanted a House Doll, but one like my elder cousin had, which has an actual ELEVATOR in it and a bathtub ! It looked similar to the one Nelly Oleson had in the show...without elevator. I had a Doll House, but a lot more modest. ROTFL

When older (13 years old) I knew a girl in my school who was Taiwanese. She had a Karaoke in her house, and we sang nice songs in Chinese, Japanese and Taiwanese (she taught me how to sing these)..And of course, I wanted a Karaoke. It was marvelous to me, to have a machine with only music in it to you to sing like a professional. Actually, my parents try to purchase it for me, but sadly in any music house from these times, they would know what a Karaoke was...Anyone had seen one! Now, is the more natural thing in the world, and the models they have are much more modern than the one my friend had (she gave it to her daddy, later and she bought a new one)...But I still want the older one, who worked with a music magazine and that had these beatiful Eastern oldies... No

Vanesa.

..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 4:29 pm

There is something I have wanted for a few years now really bad for Christmas and I still haven't got it. bawling It's Matt, lol!!!!! ROTFL

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 6:39 pm

*sends u matt*
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 8:00 pm

Savannah wrote:
Rob wrote:

That is just so cute!

I wanted those sea monkeys. Does anyone else remember those? They were advertised in comic books, etc. and it said that they could be trained. . . . and I wanted some Sea Monkeys to train. :Hahaha: I was going to train them to help me clean my room. :Hahaha:

I wanted Sea Monkeys too! I thought they'd just be like the little people type things that you see drawn in the comic books, lol.

Kelsey had some recently. They weren't very exciting at all. :haha:

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 8:58 pm

Pam, thank you for letting me know! Now I can finally put to rest that secret longing that I've been carrying all these years. batEyes

You know, I think it's better this way . . . . Imagining how wonderful they were, rather than actually getting them and being disillusioned over the reality. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 9:02 pm

Yes, it was a huge letdown for me to see that they were just these mini tadpole looking thingees. They had no crowns, no human-like faces. I am still in therapy after the disillusionment that I had carried with me for some 30 years. Worst of all was to find out that you really could not train them at all. No bawling

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 9:06 pm

pamh36 wrote:
Worst of all was to find out that you really could not train them at all. No bawling

*gasp* OhMy :faint2:

*Savannah searches the yellow pages for a therapist's phone number*

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 9:07 pm

I know, I am so sorry to have to be the one to tell you. :alright:

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 9:09 pm

*dramatic sniff* I'll be okay. . . . . . some day. :crySC: :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?   ..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child? Empty

Back to top Go down

..... Was there a gift you wan't sooo bad has a child?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next