Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor starts tonight!

Go down 
+5
Amy
Teresa
Savannah
Misti
Rob
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Happy010

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:01 am

LOL!! I know, Eliza's jaw is going to drop to the floor soon. You could tell that James was very happy that Amanda played that idol.

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:13 am

Misti wrote:
Jury member Eliza needs to chill out. She makes me tired, watching her during tribal council! She's all... :sillySmiley: Bliss :partysmiley: Take a chill pill, girl!

LOLOL Misti...I KNOW!! help I try not to watch her anymore, but it's tough. grinsmiley

And no, it's not just you that's annoyed by Parvati...I still am, just not as much as I used to be. And I see what you're all saying about not wanting Natalie to win ANY of the money. The more I think about it, the more I feel the same way! But Erik or Amanda or Cirie (whoever is eveyone's favorite) will having a harder time actually winning against each other. She's the obvious choice to bring along. You know, I was thinking how utterly embarrased I'd be if I was her mother, having a 'child' that talked like that on national tv. I mean, how embarrassing!

And what was up with the family members saying to people, "You smell good, better than last time?!" HUH?! They must have really stunk before!Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Yeux14

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:26 pm

Usually the family episodes are my favorite to watch. James' dad was mad at what the others survivors were saying about his son. Oops, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:45 am

This is fun! Lots of clever play and blindsiding. I really like Amanda's chances at this point.

I thought it was funny when Erik was trying to impress upon his brother that he was really, truly on Survivor.

Erik: "Look, that's Jeff Probst! He's standing right there!"
Jeff: "You're a freak, Erik."

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:33 pm

Rob wrote:

Laughing

Oh, I know! That was so cute! Applause

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:39 pm

That was funny! ROTFL ROTFL

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 HummerSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 5 MistiKeeperSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Bookclub5Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:14 pm

Amy wrote:
Rob wrote:

Laughing

Oh, I know! That was so cute! Applause

Erik's just cute all around, lol.

This has turned out to be one of the best seasons ever.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:03 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
This has turned out to be one of the best seasons ever.[/color][/b]

I think so too. Must be a scary time for Erik, knowing that the first time he loses an immunity challenge, he's outta there. Although maybe not. If he does lose a challenge, Amanda and Parvati may bring him into their alliance in order to vote off Natalie and/or Cirie.

Are there just five left now?
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Vote off Cirie!!!! OhMy I'm gonna slap you, lol! ROTFL

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Wow.........Between hockey and Survivor, you two may end up duking it out yet! :box: :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:27 pm

Hahahahahaha!!!! :Hahaha:

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:13 am

Survivor tonight!!!!!!! Eek!!! Who is going, do you think?! Rob asked if there's 5 left...it is 5, right? I can't think. Erik, Cirie, Amanda, Meanie-girl, grinsmiley , and .....who else? I'll go check out the site and see...

I honestly wouldn't mind either Amanda or Cirie win...Erik is the one I want to win, but he could be in some serious trouble tonight. Gotta win immunity Erik!!! Cheer

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:24 am

It is:
Amanda
Parvati
Erik
Cirie
Natalie

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:41 pm

Amy wrote:
Rob asked if there's 5 left...it is 5, right? I can't think. Erik, Cirie, Amanda, Meanie-girl, grinsmiley , and .....who else?

For some reason, I remembered Parvati right off. batEyes

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Sexiestreality06_survivor-parvati
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:53 pm

ROFL....and how did I FORGET Parvati?!?! :scratch: Whistle

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 5:07 pm

Survivor is on tonight...and the finale is on Sunday!!!!!

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 HummerSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 5 MistiKeeperSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Bookclub5Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 5:10 pm

Y'all and your Survivor. When I see them shoot, clean, and fry up a squirrel to "survive", THEN I'll be impressed.

Cuz a country boy can survive....

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 5:18 pm

I can't help it...its an addiction...season after season!

The closest they come to killing anything is chickens that they won in a rewards challenge...but, heck, we've butchered and dressed chickens so that's no big deal! :shifty:

BTW, love the song! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:40 pm

In season 2 Michael knifed a wild boar and they ate it. And in 2 other seasons they killed a shark. In season one they are rat. And in another season they beat the heck out of crabs and ate them and also killed and ate octopus in another season. Also in probably all the seasons they went fishing.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:49 pm

:gross: In ONE post, Beckie managed to sum up why I don't watch Survivor.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:02 pm

Hahahaha! grinsmiley

I am not even commenting on what happened in tonights epi. mad It's not about killing animals though.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:41 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Hahahaha! grinsmiley

I am not even commenting on what happened in tonights epi. mad It's not about killing animals though.

LOL! Sounds like "Fear Factor."

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:43 pm

I'll not comment in case someone taped it & hasn't seen it...

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:44 pm

It was pretty sad is all I'll say. In more ways than one, but also bitter sweet.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:47 pm

Natalie has so got to go!!!!! She's just plain mean!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor starts tonight!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next