Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor starts tonight!

Go down 
+5
Amy
Teresa
Savannah
Misti
Rob
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Happy011

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Yeah, that happens every year. Thank God they still keep it on during that time.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Oh boy, I'm glad I asked!! Thanks

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 7:44 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Oh boy, I'm glad I asked!! Thanks

I'm glad you asked to, because I had no idea! My nieces come over every week, so I'll have to let them know! Thanks Teresa! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:24 am

O.K. I'm gonna try & revive this thread! Did anyone watch tonight. To me, Ozzie is getting so annoying and I do wish he would have been voted off. Too cocky for my taste! Maybe the tide is gonna turn...I hope so! That guy who thought he found the hidden idol...I don't know he didn't listen to Lisa. I am also ready for Pavarati (sp. wrong, I know!) to be voted off. mad

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 HummerSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 3 MistiKeeperSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Bookclub5Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:04 pm

I am soooo glad Eliza was voted off! :idance: I am rooting for Cirie, but I know she will not win. bawling

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:56 am

I'm getting really sick of these lame people not voting Ozzy out when they have the chance!!! From here on out, he could win every singe immunity challenge---they had a total shot at getting Ozzy out (who was so cocky as to keep his immunity idol, mind you), and they go for ELIZA?!?! What the heck?! They had no valid reason for getting Eliza out---so what if she's annoying?! Who cares if she's an outsider? Take her to the END, for crying out loud! She's the kind of person you want to go against! Hellooooo!! I swear, I don't see how people still haven't learned from past Survivors. James got stingy with his immunity idol last time around too, and it came back to bite him in the butt. Ozzy has gotten veeeeeery lucky holding onto it this long. That's only because he's playing with stupid people!! Whistle So, yeah, he might be cocky, but he totally deserves to win this whole thing, IMHO. Personally I'm rooting for James...just love the guy. Amanda is being ridiculous...the only reason she wants Alexis out is because she's getting cozy with Ozzy! Totally showing her true colors there. I mean, PLAY the game. I am no Parvarti fan, but I have to say, she's workin' it! I actually see her as a potential for the final three. help

I just have to say, IF all that drama with the fake HII was not actually staged (and it could have been Wink ), that has to go down as one of THE funniest Survivor moments in history! Eliza stomping across the beach to hunt down Jason, and then that whole exchange between them, "Yes it is, no it isn't!!" ROTFL Oh, good stuff!! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:36 pm

LOL!! I guess that I'm the only Ozzy fan in the bunch. I liked him when he was first on, a couple of seasons ago, and still like him now. I know that he's a little cocky, but I think that he's earned that right. LOL!! I couldn't survive one day on that island. I'd be starving 5 hours into it. LOL!!

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 4:18 pm

I like Ozzy too. And yeah Amanda is only jealous of Alexis hanging all over Ozzy. However Amanda and Ozzy are in fact dating right now. So Alexis didn't get him.

And you are right, they should have kept Eliza around because she posed no threat. But you know how that goes on these reality shows. It happens all the time. I kinda like Eric, I felt bad for the poor guy last week. He's a sweet guy.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Ooooh, Amanda & Ozzy are dating now?! Whoa, thanks for the hot scoop Beckie!! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:09 pm

I wonder if Jeff & his gf are still dating? I'll have to check it out! Misti runs to IMDB!

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 HummerSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 3 MistiKeeperSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Bookclub5Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:14 pm

No they broke up and Jeff was so upset he doesn't like to talk about it. Rumor has it that Julie is not a very nice person.

You're welcome Amy! grinsmiley I talk and read stuff from other Survivor fans and past cast members on myspace.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks, Beckie, since I didn't read anything on IMDB about them. When did they break up? It seems they were together awhile..

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:21 pm

They broke up about mid to late last year.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:12 pm

My mom was just asking me that about Jeff and his gf the other day! I didn't know they had broken up. They were together for quite awhile I think!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Was Jeff dating someone famous?

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:51 pm

Teresa wrote:
Was Jeff dating someone famous?

Not famous, but one of the former Survivor contestants.

He was dating Julie Berry, who played the game in the ninth season's installment, Survivor: Vanuatu and she finished in fifth place.

They started dating in 2004 and broke up last year.

Here is her pic:

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Julie10

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:20 am

Oh, I vaguely remember that. Thanks for posting that, Misti.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:45 pm

They made such a cute couple too. He became interested in her while she was on the show. I think that is so cute! Unfortunately they didn't stay together. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:10 am

Don't forget.. Survivor is on tonight!!! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Wow, I dunno what to think about tonight's episode. stars

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:19 pm

What do they say about PAYBACK?? :faint2: Did you see James' face? grinsmiley I thought it was all over for Jason, especially when he threw the challenge, but I was up to the tv, when Jeff was revealing the last name, saying, loudly, "Ozzie!" All I can say is what James & Ozzie were talking about, when they all crossed their fingers when they were promising not to vote out Jason. They did say this game was about "Outwit, Outplay, Outlast" and that's all that happened to Ozzie, although he ended up being a sore loser! I think I knew when I saw Cirie smile, that it was over for him. The look he gave the remaining ones before he left.ROTFL

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:00 am

I always root for the people who seem to be the underdogs. I am SOOOOOO happy that Ozzy is gone, I never liked him, he was too sure of himself for my liking. And as you said, he was outwitted and I couldn't be more thrilled.
I'm not sure who I am voting to win the game. Because of my hospital stay, I got behind and a lot confused about who was working with who. Now we've had a merge and I'm still confused.

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:14 am

I think that I'm rooting for either Amanda or James to win. I was the "lone" Ozzy fan. LOL!! Parvati or Jason needs to go next.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:24 pm

Oh Teresa...I totally thought about you last night because I knew you loved Ozzy! I'm sorry! :alright: .....But.....

.....here I go! happy1 ....
OMG...we were totally CHEERING last night!! Cheer Don't get me wrong, Ozzy has been a good player and it's heartwarming that he's this loyal, but come on...THAT was seriously TOO trusting there. He should have learned from James's mistake last season holding onto HIS idol for too long! I mean, please. Ozzy totally deserved to go...he got greedy with it and he should have known better. Now where he redeemed himself for me was at the end, when he admitted he was an idiot. He doesn't completely blame the alliance, he takes responsibilty too and that shows character.

LOL--- and Jeff practically came out and TOLD him to play the darn idol!! Ugh.

Oh, and here's Eliza's face:Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Hein35 ROTFL

The whole thing with the finger crossing made me sick...talk about childish!! That was just too low , and to blame Jason for being trusting in that situation?! Yes, he was dumb to do it, but I mean, some of us still want to believe that people are not blatant liars. Unbelieveable. I actually had to talk w/ my 13 yr old son about that, who thought that was 'cool'. Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Hein28And I wasn't too happy with James last night (who is my fave, btw, but maybe not anymore :think: ), the mocking of Jason and then how he acted with Parvati? I don't know...I thought he was being very immature banging things around the camp trying to wake them up.

Cirie rocked last night! Jeff was trying to put words into her mouth at tribal, and she said all matter-of-fact, "That's what he said Jeff." :haha: You go Cirie! Applause

Oh, and Erik was so funny! I really like that kid...he's starting to come out of his shell more now too. He may be my new fave to win! (Of course, there's no partiallity that he's from Michigan. batEyes Wink ).

Fantastic episode!!! Applause

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 1:27 pm

LOL!! Okay, enough, Amy, you can stop twirling your bra now. I'm sure that Misti has been twirling hers too. Yes, Ozzy should have played the idol. I thought he was going to, but he was too trusting with his alliance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor starts tonight!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next