Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor starts tonight!

Go down 
+5
Amy
Teresa
Savannah
Misti
Rob
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Happy010

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 9:53 pm

Rob,
Beckie was replying to what I had said about you, but you replied too quickly. Her post should have come right after mine.

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 10:07 pm

Oops!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:18 pm

See, Rob?? I told you that you were spending too much time practicing your quick draw! Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Barney grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 8:42 am

This itchy trigger finger's gonna be the death of me someday. :1053:
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:18 am

I finally watched it and it was sort of a letdown, Johnny asking to be let out, although he wouldn't quit on his own.

The island romances can halt right now! I saw the scenes for next week, I sure don't want to see Ozzy playing "tonsil hockey" with whats her name. Those two couples sure hooked up quickly, didn't they? Just one (or two) days in?

I am glad the fans won the first challenge, too. Wiped the smirk off of some of the favorite's faces!

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 HummerSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 9:58 am

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
And puhlease vote off Parvarti, puhlease!!!!!

Because I'm such a Survivor fan, I'm gonna force myself to watch Parvati, even though it'll be difficult... batEyes

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Survivor-cook-islands-20061215055910813

ROFL...I'm just seeing this for the first time! Um, yeah Rob...my hubby can't understand why I want her kicked off either. Must be her great hair that he likes. grinsmiley

And Misti...yes...the 'extracurricular' activities are going to be SO annoying to watch!! And HELLLOOOO....my KIDS watch this! Well, my 17 yr old doesn't anymore, but my 13 yr old son and my 13 yr old twin nieces come over every Thursday to watch. I know that Survivor has always been "questionable" 'family viewing', but this is ridiculous! I mean, we're in week TWO and already people are 'hooking up'?! Ick.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 6:45 pm

I just don't understand how they can kiss and get close when you know they have awful bad breath and body odor.

I cried this week when Mary got voted off. I had her in the pole and didn't think she would get kicked off that quick!! bawling Blue No bawling My people usually stay on wayyy longer than that. It should have been that scary looking idiot Joel that got voted off!! He is such a wimp for being afraid of Mikey and Mary. If he is as tough as he thinks he is, then why was he so afraid of them? He obviously thinks he cannot win. Or why couldn't he have come up with a smart plan to break them up insted of voting her off? She didn't deserve it! mad Ranting And the worst part of it was that ugly smirk he had on his face when she got voted off. There is noting worse than a cocky player.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 7:24 pm

Finally that big waste Joel was voted out!!!!! I have never been so happy with anything in Survivor like I am now. :woohooo: He is such a scum bag dragging poor Chet around and him smacking his head, then Joel not even caring. It makes it even sweeter that he was voted out before Chet, hahahah! ROTFL And he won't been seen in the jury! grinsmiley

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Yep, I agree Beckie, but I'm surprised they got rid of him nonetheless! Chet better start movin' and shakin'...he is dead weight to his tribe and better start taking this stuff more seriously.

And what's up with Ozzy telling everyone about the hidden immunity idol?!?! Just dumb, dumb, DUMB!! I really LIKE Ozzy too, that's what stinks. Poor playing on his part.

This was a good episode of Survivor! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:26 am

Ok, so Misti & Teresa I saw you were talking about this on the AI thread so decided to revive this! Wink

Teresa, Ozzie has been my favorite up to this point too (at least once Yau was gone...Yau was always my man and I was so sad to see him go! :sad5:). BUT, Ozzie really screwed up with telling about the idol, and I felt like he was on an ego trip about it and it was just killing him not to tell anyone. By why several people?!? Ugh.

OH, I just realized I almost repeated my post above! LOL---I didn't even read it first! Whistle

Well, I'm excited for tonight! This has been an interesting season. Next on my hit-list ( grinsmiley ) is Chet, but I still want Parvarti gone (sorry Rob! Wave), and I promise, it's not just because my hubby's eyes are falling out of his sockets when he looks at her! Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Hein79 Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:18 pm

Me, Rob and JW applied to be on Survivor. They said we were too tough and it would be too easy for us. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:16 pm

I was so sad to see Jonathan go home because of his infection. At least he's going to be okay. What a shame though. It is so funny that Jason found that "fake" immunity idol that Ozzie made. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope he tries to use it.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 11:18 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Me, Rob and JW applied to be on Survivor. They said we were too tough and it would be too easy for us. Oh well.
You know, I would pay money to see you three on the show! We finally sat down to watch tonights show and I really enjoyed it. We have last week's taped so we can see what happened to Jonathan. I felt so bad for him; he was crying and not wanting to leave. Maybe in the future they will bring him back.

I would have LOL if Ozzie got voted off. He had nerve to say that they wouldn't vote him off; he should realize by now that nothing in this game is certain. I thought it was funny, too, when he was talking about how he had his alliance and then - BAM - they mixed up the tribes.

I don't know if I still know at this point who I want to win. Originally, Jonathan and James were in the group, but I'm not sure now. I still don't think I know enough about the "fans" to pick one I want to win. happy1

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 HummerSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:43 am

Misti wrote:
flatbroke wrote:
You know, I would pay money to see you three on the show! We finally sat down to watch tonights show and I really enjoyed it. We have last week's taped so we can see what happened to Jonathan. I felt so bad for him; he was crying and not wanting to leave. Maybe in the future they will bring him back.

I would have LOL if Ozzie got voted off. He had nerve to say that they wouldn't vote him off; he should realize by now that nothing in this game is certain. I thought it was funny, too, when he was talking about how he had his alliance and then - BAM - they mixed up the tribes.

I don't know if I still know at this point who I want to win. Originally, Jonathan and James were in the group, but I'm not sure now. I still don't think I know enough about the "fans" to pick one I want to win. happy1

Yep, I KNOW I'd pay to see that too, Misti!!!! Gosh, that's a shame, Larry, that they think you're all too brawny for the show. Wow, and I thought the Conan the Barbarian guy they just voted off was a bruiser...I can't imagine what you, Rob & Jacob must look like in person!Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 CostaudSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 2 CostaudSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Costaud

OH Misti, I'm with you, that would have CRACKED ME UP if Ozzy would have been voted off!!! How many Survivors has this guy seen?!?! And heck, he was ON one!! You're right, he should know by now. I'm not the Ozzy fan I was before. Whistle

I felt SO sorry for Jonathan too...I never liked him in the Survivor her was on before, but he's really grown on me. What an honorable guy. Can't say that about Chet now, can we??? :think: Ding Dong, CHET is gone!!!! :woohooo: ( I was impressed with Eric's idea to get Ozzy off though...he was hilarious how he begged Chet (wimp-boy, as we affectionately call him batEyes ) to stay for them. Yeah right. But LOL, here's Eric, "PLEAAAAASE Chet, do this, in your last dying moment!" LOLOL, they were all on to what a wimp Chet was, and played to it! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 11:19 am

flatbroke wrote:

Huh? Oh... oh yeah, now I remember. They got mad when we refused to sign the "no cannibalism" agreement.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Rob wrote:
flatbroke wrote:

Huh? Oh... oh yeah, now I remember. They got mad when we refused to sign the "no cannibalism" agreement.

Cannibalism.......... And I was worried about offering you bad coffee. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:26 pm

LOLOL Rob! Have you thought about stand-up comedy before???? LOL, I either end up smiling huge or laughing hysterically every time I read one of your posts! Applause

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:50 pm

Rob wrote:

Some people have no sense of humor. Pffft.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:05 pm

Savannah wrote:

I would've settled for a couple of ladyfingers. :sillySmiley:
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Amy wrote:
LOLOL Rob! Have you thought about stand-up comedy before????

Thanks, Amy, but I'm far too shy and retiring. :shy:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:49 pm

Rob wrote:
Savannah wrote:

I would've settled for a couple of ladyfingers. :sillySmiley:

Bad Rob! Frying pan :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
LOLOL Rob! Have you thought about stand-up comedy before????

Thanks, Amy, but I'm far too shy...:shy:

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 468 LOL!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:33 pm

All I want is for Cirie to win. She is playing a really good game! She must have practiced and stuff before going back on. She has changed as a player. But I know she will get voted off if not soon. bawling I liked Jonathan this time around too. Poor guy, so unfair what happened to him. I am still unsure how I feel about Ozzy.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Is Survivor on early this week? I think I saw something saying it was on Wed instead of Thursday. Anyone know??

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Yes, Marilyn. It's on, on Wed. this week and possibly next week because of the NCAA basketball tournament that is on Thursday-Sunday this weekend and next weekend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor starts tonight!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next