Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damis ready for prom 2008

Go down 
+11
Amy
Gin
Rhonda
pamh36
bethandmanly
Farmer Girl
Coach Jon
Savannah
JW
Rob
Misti
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:39 am

Nice pic, Misti! Thumbsup

I wish that had been the theme for my prom. I would have worn the mask and everything. Maybe even made my entrance from the ceiling, just as the party was livening up. Then I could have kidnapped someone and taken them to the basement, where I would wait for the police to start arriving. Before they could get to me, though, I would undergo a morally complex decision which eventually would lead me to a sense of redemption during the midst of the prom's climax.

That would have been cool.

I do love a theme. Cool

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:54 am

Very nice picture!! I hope he had a great time.

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:54 pm

Coach Jon wrote:
Nice pic, Misti! Thumbsup

I wish that had been the theme for my prom. I would have worn the mask and everything. Maybe even made my entrance from the ceiling, just as the party was livening up. Then I could have kidnapped someone and taken them to the basement, where I would wait for the police to start arriving. Before they could get to me, though, I would undergo a morally complex decision which eventually would lead me to a sense of redemption during the midst of the prom's climax.

That would have been cool.

I do love a theme. Cool

Thanks, Jon & Pam! Jon, if you would actually do that, heck, I'd pay money to see that! grinsmiley BTW, are you and Rob brothers? You sure seem to have the same personalities (and I mean that in a good, crazy way!).

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 HummerDamis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 MistiKeeperDamis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Bookclub5Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:08 pm

Oh my gosh, Misti!! I was thinking the SAME thing earlier about Rob and Jon. That freaks me out that you just said that! LOL!! They do have the same funny and witty sense of humor.
Damis looks very handsome!

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:14 pm

Great minds think alike, huh, Teresa? grinsmiley Jon, when you gonna post a pic of yourself? We are STILL waiting on Rob! :shifty:

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 HummerDamis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 MistiKeeperDamis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Bookclub5Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:30 pm

I forgot all about the pictures!

I'll see about getting something up there this weekend for that section. I'll have to check what photos I already have on this computer and which ones aren't TOO horrifying to look at.

I'll try to find one of my entire family so then you can see Rob too. :haha:

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:36 pm

LOL, Jon!!!!!!!!!

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:41 pm

Jon! grinsmiley ROTFL

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:29 pm

Aww, what a cute kid. Nice pic.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:42 pm

What a wonderful picture Misti.....and Phantom of the Opera!!!! Josh had an alternative prom banquet he went to the night before the school prom and the theme was Phantom of the Opera......... Applause

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Rhonda10Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:51 pm

Aw, it is the time of the school year for proms. Makes me feel old! LOL, I hope Damis had a great time, Misti!

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 2:03 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Great pictures Misti. I should have gone to my proms by myself, but I took two different losers instead. LOL!

Same here! And he even went for free! LOL at the time I was in HS, my school didn't sell single tickets so we didn't have a choice but to purchase them for a couple. Long story short, I wanted to go so much so I bought the tickets, without having a date at the time. I should have just gone by myself, as long as I paid for the two tickets I don't think anyone would've even noticed I didn't have a date, but instead I ended up letting a "friend" find a guy for me. A loser who didn't even pay for his half the ticket, refused to dance and wasn't much for talking either. I think I would've had a much better time without having him to worry about! ROTFL

Damis looks great in his pictures, Misti! I hope he and his friends had a great time.

Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damis ready for prom 2008   Damis ready for prom 2008 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damis ready for prom 2008
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2