Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing With the Stars

Go down 
+5
Gin
HarrisonCrosby4387
Amy
Savannah
Rob
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Goodsi10

Dancing With the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 3:59 pm

Dancing With the Stars 5_1_120 Don't forget, the new season starts tonight!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Dancing With the Stars Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:26 pm

He'sGotTheMoves wrote:
Dancing With the Stars 5_1_120 Don't forget, the new season starts tonight!

Rob, you'll make those poor people on DWTS look completely talentless if you keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:03 pm

I'm watching right now! Model Brooke Burke just danced...gee, I wonder if you'll like her Rob? Whistle Gotta hate her---the mother of FOUR kids and the youngest is 6 months old, with a bod to kill! help No, seriously she did really well. Overall there are really no 'great' celebs on there. We'll see if it hooks me...at this point I'm doubting it. :unsure:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:58 pm

I thought it was funny after Brooke danced, when Bruno said that Len's (the oldest judge) tongue was hanging out of his mouth... and Tom Bergeron said, "That's mostly an age thing." Laughing

Cloris Leachman is a pretty feisty 82-year-old. When they gave her score, I wonder what she was saying that they had to bleep out. Laughing She's definitely a crowd pleaser.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:26 pm

I am not a fan of this show, but I did catch Cloris. I kept asking myself when she went up to the judges, is she drunk or something? lol Boy she can really lift her leg for an old lady, lol. Good for her.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:26 pm

I love Cloris in a 'controlled' environment---she is a true comedienne and an icon. BUT, what I've seen of her most recent behavior is borderline obnoxious IMO, and I'm not going to be able to take much of her. She is not taking this competition seriously at all. I saw her on the Bonnie Hunt show and she was over the top---there's such a thing as funny, and such a thing as milking it for all it's worth, and that's not funny. At least not to me. Wink I agree with you, Beckie, she DID act like she was drunk, and she acted that way on Bonnie too! I'm sure she's NOT, but she needs to take a chill pill. Again, she is funny when sth is scripted for her, (I saw her guest star on Two and a Half Men and she was hysterical!), but not on 'reality' tv.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:52 pm

SO far my favorites have been Brooke, and the chunky black guy....whats his name??? He has got the moves. In a way he moves like Rerun on "What's Happenin".

As far as Cloris goes......another week and I'm done with her. She is over the top, but I got to give it to her...she can lift her leg pretty fast for an 82 yr old!

I'm a little sad about Ted leaving. I was hoping they would do the Happy Days theme and let him dance to that.

Dancing With the Stars Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:12 am

Hmm...I missed the black guy you're talking about Gin....I only saw part of the show. But Ted's not gone! It was Edyta's partner who left---he was a jerk so I was happy to see him go! Wave Can't remember his name though. I felt badly for Edyta though---she's never left this early! :sad5: LOL, maybe you'll get to see Ted dance to the Happy Days theme yet! Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:34 am

They had a second vote-off the following night, Amy. Ted did indeed get the boot. :sad5:
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:53 am

I haven't been watching DWTS, but I love Ted McGinley. He was great as the jock in Revenge of the Nerds. Did anyone see him in that? Great movie!

Dancing With the Stars TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Oh---whoops! :shy: I missed that! LOL! Thanks for letting me know Rob! Sorry Gin---no Happy Days theme for you! Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:22 pm

Amy wrote:
Overall there are really no 'great' celebs on there. We'll see if it hooks me...at this point I'm doubting it. :unsure:

I tried... but I didn't get hooked...
But just for fun... how many points do I get? grinsmiley

Dancing With the Stars Dancing

Dancing With the Stars Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Dancing With the Stars Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:29 pm

Rob wrote:
Dancing With the Stars 5_1_120

Carol wrote:

Dancing With the Stars Dancing

Wow! The dancing talent that you two have is astounding! If the two of you ever go on DWTS, the competition is doomed. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:14 am

i watched the old lady. i can't stand her

Dancing With the Stars Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Dancing With the Stars Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:50 am

LOL Emily! That's putting it bluntly enough! grinsmiley (I happen to agree though...can't wait till she's gone).

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:59 am

Ohhhhhhh, poor Cloris. I couldn't even begin to imagine dancing like that if I live to be 82 years old.

Dancing With the Stars TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:37 am

Amy wrote:
LOL Emily! That's putting it bluntly enough! grinsmiley

LOL isn't it? :haha:

Dancing With the Stars Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:15 am

LOL The old lady. I love it. She can't last to much longer. I'm cheering my daytime diva though Susan Lucci to keep going and doing her best. I am very surprised with Warren Sapp and how well he has done.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:53 am

Amy wrote:
LOL Emily! That's putting it bluntly enough! grinsmiley (I happen to agree though...can't wait till she's gone).

yah. she just drives me insane with how i don't even know how to describe her.
Carol wrote:
LOL isn't it? :haha:

i guess that it is. lol

Dancing With the Stars Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Dancing With the Stars Cute-2
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:35 pm

My favorites are Brooke Burke and Warren Sapp. I have to admit I love watching Lance Bass and his partner Lacey. They are edgy and different and it's fun to watch them rile the judges up.

Bummer for Misty May and her partner Max. I think had she not injured herself she could have been in the final 4.

One thing I am noticing about the Male professional dancers is "can they be any higher on themselves?" Both Maksim and Derick Huff seem to be in love with themselves. They are both good looking guys and they play up the camera.

As for Cloris... she's gotta go.

Dancing With the Stars Dd4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With the Stars
Page 1 of 1