Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing With the Stars

Go down 
+9
Amy
Joe
Misti
HarrisonCrosby4387
Debbie
Gin
Teresa
Krissy
Rob
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Goodsi10

Dancing With the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Season premiere tonight!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:33 pm

I know that my mother will try to get me to watch this with her. ROTFL

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 pm

I don't think I'll be watching much, but I'm rooting for Ralph. We just bought "The Karate Kid," and watched it as a family yesterday. My daughter really liked it. What a classic! "Daniel, son." "Show me, wax on, wax off." "Show me, paint the fence." Okay, I'll stop now.

Dancing With the Stars TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm watching....popcorn is waiting by the microwave.

Dancing With the Stars Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm not going to watch this season.. I can't say that I am interested in any of the contestants.. (Much to my husbands delight laugh3 )
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Ralph knocked it out of the park!!!!!! First person to get all 8's. Before his scores were given I said it was the best dance of the night! I didn't know he was 49 already. He looks like a baby, lol. I was totally surprised at Kirstie as well. I thought she would have moved like Florence Henderson.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Did Ralph have the highest score of the night? I saw most of the show, but missed the last half hour, so I didn't see Ralph and Kirstie.

I thought the first girl who danced did a really good job. Chelsea Somebody. I missed her score, though. Do you remember what she got?
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:52 pm

She got all 7's. Ralph got all 8's. Kirstie two 8's and a 7. Ralph is in first Kirstie in 2nd, and this nobody DJ is in last place. Can't even remember his name, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:16 pm

I taped it and fast forwarded to Ralph. What a cutie! I looked up his bio. He's been married for 28 years and has 2 kids. He's 49 going on 30. He's got one of the best female dance partners, if not THE best. I hope he continues to do well.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Kendra---very well done. She's young and knows how to shake it.
Hines---He has moves. I think he will do well.
Ralph---WOW! Yes, he will do great.
Sugar Ray---I thought he did well too. He is still in shape.
Chris---I dont know...it was too wild.
Kirstie-- Loved it, I am hoping she is another Kelly Osbourne. This could be life changing for her.
Romeo---He has energy...I am looking forward to seeing more.
Chelsea---I missed her...popping popcorn. =(
Wendy---Bless her soul. She would do well if it wasn't for her....anchors.
Petra---TALL as a telephone pole...I hope she can move on the quick ones.
Mike---bye bye...sorry.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 am

I only watched last season because of Jennifer Grey and some of the others grew on me as well. As for this season; I don't recognize a lot of the ones on there and I cannot stand Kendra so I won't be watching. However I will root for Ralph from afar. LOL!

Dancing With the Stars HummerDancing With the Stars MistiKeeperDancing With the Stars Bookclub5Dancing With the Stars Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:24 am

I'm rooting for Charlie Chaplin.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Dancing With the Stars Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
She got all 7's. Ralph got all 8's. Kirstie two 8's and a 7. Ralph is in first Kirstie in 2nd, and this nobody DJ is in last place. Can't even remember his name, lol.

Thanks, Beckie. Out of these 11 people, I literally have no idea who seven of them are.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Teresa wrote:
I taped it and fast forwarded to Ralph. What a cutie! I looked up his bio. He's been married for 28 years and has 2 kids. He's 49 going on 30. He's got one of the best female dance partners, if not THE best. I hope he continues to do well.

I may have to watch this just for Ralph and Kirstie! Dancing With the Stars 70708
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 am

I'm glad that Ralph is the crowd favorite.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:25 pm

I voted for Ralph 16 times and Hines 4 times, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:07 pm

For those who missed DWtS, or want to see it again, ABC is rerunning it tonight at 8 PM.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 pm

id like kristie to win Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:50 pm

I only started watching the show this season to see Ralph, but I've got to be honest, I'm really enjoying it. It's cool seeing celebrities, who are famous for sports or music or acting, etc, trying something totally new and watching their progression. I didn't think Ralph did quite as well tonight as he did last week, but he was still great! I also liked Chelsea something (I forget her last name and never heard of her before, I think they said she's on the Disney channel?) I thought she did really well both nights. Can't believe hubby's actually watching it with me, but we're having fun analyzing everyone's dances! Thumbsup grinsmiley

Dancing With the Stars ChristinaKeeper2 Dancing With the Stars 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:53 pm

i've been trying to remmeber what she she played on...can't think of it.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

My picks for the night are Kirstie and Ralph. I believe Mike or Wendy are out. .....Stay tuned!
Also that new show with Dana Delaney will be on tomorrow night after DWTS....it looks great. I loved her in the movie True Women.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:59 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
I also liked Chelsea something (I forget her last name and never heard of her before, I think they said she's on the Disney channel?)

I'm having the same reaction to at least half of the stars, Christina. "Who?" Dancing With the Stars 440956 Her name is Chelsea Kane. I'd never heard of her either. Dancing With the Stars 68167 I think she's really good, though.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:18 pm

How is Kendra doing? I'm not watching this season. But I can't stand her.

Dancing With the Stars HummerDancing With the Stars MistiKeeperDancing With the Stars Bookclub5Dancing With the Stars Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:54 pm

You are too funny.... well she did well last night I thought. Sort of in the midde of the bunch. She's a crier though....guess there has to be one every season. I think I would want to her her cry over her laugh....that is what I can't stand about her.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:26 pm

They're doing a re-cap of the two weeks right now....then the vote off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With the Stars
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next