Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing With the Stars

Go down 
+6
Kristina
Amy
Gin
bethandmanly
Krissy
Rob
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Goodsi10

Dancing With the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 pm

The next cast for DWTS has been announced! They are:

Wynonna Judd
D.L. Hughley
Jacoby Jones
Lisa Vanderpump
Andy Dick
Victor Ortiz
Zendaya Coleman
Aly Raisman
Ingo Rademacher
Kellie Pickler
Dorothy Hamill
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:56 pm

instersting.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:29 am

I was surprised by how few of these people I knew.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:02 am

Same with me.Any one gonna watch it?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:17 pm

I only watched the year Melissa Gilbert was on. I might tune in to see how Zendaya does, since I'm familiar with her from Shake It Up, but I won't be glued to my TV.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Ahh, same here.I just find the show kind of boring at the start with all the dancers.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:23 pm

I wanna see Wynonna Judd and Dorothy Hamill.

Dancing With the Stars Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Dancing starts tomorrow night!

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 am

Is anyone watching? I am really enjoying this season so far. Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:02 am

i'M not into the new season.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:22 pm

I haven't really watched much, but I've been trying to follow Zendaya's progress because the girls love her.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:48 pm

I think Zendaya might be the winner. She sure is amazing! I think the most improved is Ingo---he is becoming better and better and I'm hoping he is the dark horse.

I never cared for Andy Dick before, but I really like this guy now. Talk about the comeback kid. It's pretty amazing to see his transformation from drug abuse to health. It's easy to see why the fans keep him in---he is quite charming! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:05 pm

Zendaya better get ready for some big roles after this! She really does so well. My next pick is Kellie. I want to be that limber!

Andy is getting better and I am glad he has done well. I think he needed this experience.

I have found this season to be predictable...right down to the scores. Maybe I've been watching long enough to know what the judges want to see.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Oh, how could I forget about Kellie?! Yes, it will probably come down to Zendaya and Kellie in the end. Kellie has great dancing instincts---it's almost hard to believe she hasn't done this! She is very believable.

And yeah, I know what you mean about predictable, but honestly I think every season is now. I think the only way to change that anymore is to change the judges.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:21 pm

True.... Bruno would be my trade in.

I think we need Tom Selleck....he he!

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Gin wrote:
True.... Bruno would be my trade in.

I think we need Tom Selleck....he he!

If Tom Selleck was a judge, I would watch.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:37 pm

New cast revealed....who's watching?  I actually really enjoyed last season!! Not the greatest cast though this season...yikes. Every time I say that though, I end up enjoying it thoroughly anyway.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-dancing-with-the-stars-cast-revealeda-winnie-cooper-a-real-housewife-and-more-20140304,0,3626177.story#axzz2v22gKYRY

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Nobody I really care for. I don't like watching the show because I find it boring to sit threw. lol I rather watch ice dancing.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:18 pm

I only watched when Melissa Gilbert was on. Shows like this don't do much for me, even if the dancing is nice.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:21 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
I only watched when Melissa Gilbert was on. Shows like this don't do much for me, even if the dancing is nice.

Yeah. So did I. My mom used to like watching it to. But I think she finds it boring to.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:05 pm

I've actually heard of eight of the twelve celebs this season. A new high for me.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7865

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:47 pm

I'm not sure if I've even heard of half of the stars this season... but I recognize Meryl Davis and Charlie White!  Smile  It is going to be interesting to see them competing against each other when they've been ice dancing partners for so many years. I was also happy to see Candace Cameron Bure in the cast. I would like to see her, Meryl, or Charlie win this season.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Oh man... I may have to watch lol

It will be interesting to see:

The former "Full House" actress was rumored to be a potential "star" on this season of "DWTS," and Tuesday's announcement confirmed the gossip. Cameron Bure, who recently released a book called "Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose," will be paired with pro dancer Mark Ballas.
Dancing With the Stars 140304103302-11-dwts-horizontal-gallery

Former "The Wonder Years" actress Danica McKellar is also going to perform each week, with help from pro partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy. McKellar's also created a career as an author, but she still acts here and there and has appeared on "How I Met Your Mother" and "The Big Bang Theory."
Dancing With the Stars 140304095234-restricted-01-dwts-horizontal-gallery

Like some of her competitors, Amy Purdy knows all about the pressure of competition. The double amputee has become a top-ranked snowboarder and Paralympic athlete after losing her legs to meningitis at 19. In this season's "DWTS," she's going to perform with pro partner Derek Hough.
Dancing With the Stars 140304095721-07-dwts-horizontal-gallery

Dancing With the Stars Amy+purdy2

I think I'll just watch those 3 mainly and fast forward the rest...  grinsmiley

Dancing With the Stars Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:31 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Nobody I really care for. I don't like watching the show because I find it boring to sit threw. lol I rather watch ice dancing.

LOL, I'd rather watch ice dancing too, given a choice. HeeHee   

Rob wrote:
I've actually heard of eight of the twelve celebs this season.  A new high for me.  Smile 

Wow, that IS good! thud  LOL!

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
I'm not sure if I've even heard of half of the stars this season... but I recognize Meryl Davis and Charlie White!  Smile  It is going to be interesting to see them competing against each other when they've been ice dancing partners for so many years. I was also happy to see Candace Cameron Bure in the cast. I would like to see her, Meryl, or Charlie win this season.

I'm just the opposite...I hope they (Meryl & Charlie) get voted off quickly!  Won't happen, but I really don't think they should be there.  I thought it was unfair when they had Kristi Yamuguchi on there, and she had YEARS between her gold medal and DwtS.  Charlie & Meryl just won a gold medal, not just for 'any' kind of skating, but for ice DANCE! Yikes  I find this extremely unfair to the other contestants.  

Carol wrote:
Oh man... I may have to watch lol.

I like both Candace and Danica, so I'm looking forward to seeing them too. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Dancing With the Stars Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:12 pm

I have only heard of 3 of these people, Candace, Danica & Drew Carey..  Not too interested TBH..

The only seasons I have watched were when Melissa Gilbert was on & Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With the Stars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next