Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars

Go down 
+9
Rhonda
carolineingalls
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
Teresa
Amy
JW
Rob
Carol
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 Goodsi10

The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars   The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:13 am

Marcia (Maureen McCormick) is being interviewed on the Today Show at this very moment. She's written a book called "Here's the Story."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars   The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:25 am

Maureen just said that she stays in touch with everybody from the show except for Eve Plumb. She said she was on a late-night talk show a while back, and the interviewer was looking for some juicy Brady gossip, so Maureen jokingly said, "Oh, I was in love with everybody on the show. Barry, Chris, Mike, Florence, Eve... Eve and I kissed."

She was just kidding, but apparently Eve didn't think it was very funny. Oops. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars   The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:39 am

Oh my! OhMy Eve is known to be the more 'serious' one of the group, but honestly I'm not so sure I'd find that funny either! Whistle

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars   The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Lily wrote:
Tommy C. Howell (3rd from the left) Love I like all of them. LOL!

The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 SIPA_Outsiders_Cast_080312_ssh

Haha, hey I had a crush on Pony Boy too!

Maureen McCormick just put out another book too. There was something about it on AOL. Some of the things I read there broke my heart. Blue I have always loved her so much. She even said she once dated Michael Jackson! I found that pretty interesting.

Eve doesn't like it when people come up to her and tell her she is Jan Brady, which I totally understandable.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars   The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:48 am

The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 Willis-ds-211058

Todd Bridges

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars   The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Rob wrote:
Maureen just said that she stays in touch with everybody from the show except for Eve Plumb. She said she was on a late-night talk show a while back, and the interviewer was looking for some juicy Brady gossip, so Maureen jokingly said, "Oh, I was in love with everybody on the show. Barry, Chris, Mike, Florence, Eve... Eve and I kissed."

She was just kidding, but apparently Eve didn't think it was very funny. Oops. Whistle

OhMy I don't think I'd find it particularly funny, myself. It seems, though, that when people try to be funny, that's the time when they can blurt something out that they didn't really mean, and would never have normally said if they hadn't been trying to be clever. It's a shame that one sentence, spoken thoughtlessly, ruined years of friendship. But it happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars   The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The forum's Top 50 Teen Stars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3