Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor Samoa

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
Amy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Love-s10

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Teresa wrote:
LOL, Misti! Did you guys see him take off on the first competition when he went running like crazy? I couldn't believe how fast he was! My husband and I were laughing so hard because he looked like a little pillsbury dough boy.

ROTFL

OMG, this guy BETTER put some clothes on or I don't think I'll be able to watch!Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Peureux04

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:21 pm

I just want to step on him and squash him like a dirty little bug!

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:26 pm

He looks a little like a well-fed Charles Manson.

Russell is fun to watch, but I don't see how expects to ever win the game. The people he's committing this nastiness against... does he really think they'd vote for him in the end??
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Especially if they find out he's actually a millionaire. I wish people would find out soon, because then they'd for sure vote him off, nastiness or not. Although people still liked Taj when they found out she was married to Eddie George. The difference was that she was a nice person, and Russell is not.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:21 am

Thank goodness, Rob, you didn't catch my error on my last post! I expected to get further down the thread & see that I had gotten fifed! Yes! yesss

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 HummerSurvivor Samoa - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor Samoa - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Wow, Survivor wasn't nominated for an Emmy this year! OhMy Jeff won though---I was glad to see that. Strange that he would win and his show wasn't even nominated!

Did you guys not notice the difference in Jeff's face? No one has mentioned it so now I'm wondering if it's just me! My parents saw it even before I did...my mom has always loved his eyes (LOL, yes, my mom has the hots for Jeff grinsmiley ), and he's always had a lot of lines around his eyes and she has said how he has 'warm' eyes. Now when he smiles there are no lines, and it's very 'tight' around his eye and cheek area, and it's almost as if his eyes are being pulled down a bit...they're wider now, so they actually have a 'cold' appearance. I guess this is what happens when you go all 'Hollywood'. :think: No

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:41 pm

I looked for it, Amy, but didn't really notice it. Maybe I just didn't have a mental image of Jeff from previous seasons.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:28 am

LOL Rob, I guess I'm not surprised that you didn't notice Jeff's 'cold vs. warm' eyes. batEyes grinsmiley Maybe I can hunt down some before and after pics...

Not sure if these are the best examples but---here's a pic from Survivor Gabon:

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Draft_lens2067522module10605259photo_1216859100jeff-probst-picture

And here's a pic of him at the Emmy's last night:

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 293.probst.jeff.092108

When I was doing a search I discovered that this is being talked about online (forums and Twitter) too....

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:04 am

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot. Right when my husband saw Jeff, last Thursday, he yelled out, "Wow, Jeff had some work done!!" Mike always notices those types of things, especially the botox/facelifts. Jeff has had some botox. Why does he think he needs it? He always looks good.

I don't usually notice it unless it's extreme, like Kenny Rogers and his facelift. Holy Moses, was that a shocker!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Yeah, it definitely looks like Jeff's missing a few lines and sags. He looks good, though.

Teresa, Kenny really is an extreme case!

In the '70s...

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 200905120604010283937001242126241

And now...

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Joan%20Rivers%202
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Rob!! :Hahaha:

Teresa, that's so funny that your hubby & my dad noticed it right away!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 pm

LOL, Rob!! Can you find the "real" before and after of Kenny and try to post it? It doesn't even look like him. Usually, after surgery, you can always tell that it's the same person, but I didn't even recognize Kenny. He even admits to how awful his surgery was. How does a doctor let that happen?

And then there's Michael Jackson and his nose.......................

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah, Kenny really does look like a different person:

I thought he looked great before he ever did a thing! OhMy

And yeah, look at MJ...it seems there are lot of people who mess with their faces when they already look great in the eyes of other people. If only they could see themselves in the same light.

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Kenny-rogers-face-lift

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:26 pm

I didn't see anything wrong with Kenny's or Michael's pre-surgery looks either. Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Eusa_thi

I think the most extreme example is that socialite that the press calls "Cat Woman." Survivor Samoa - Page 2 868708

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 487
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!! Look at how pretty she was BEFORE surgery! Now she looks absolutely....................hideous! Not to be mean, but how sad!!!

Thanks for posting the pics, Rob.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Wow, she was absolutely beautiful! I will never understand this. Well, hopefully Jeff will quit while he's ahead. I agree, Rob---it's not that he looks bad, I just actually liked his looks better before, and that's what's kind of sad.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:22 am

Yeah, and another plastic surgery nightmare is Burt Reynolds. I just do not understand why they have to destroy their looks like that!

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 HummerSurvivor Samoa - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor Samoa - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:15 am

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Interesting! Thanks, Amy!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:48 pm

Thanks for posting that, Amy. Those articles were interesting.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:36 pm

You're welcome! I thought the online series watching the survivors at the "Ponderosa" sounded interesting. This article was dated last year so I wonder if they're doing that this season.

Aslo, I had no idea the women couldn't have razors---I honestly haven't noticed very many 'hairy' women out there in the past, so I guess everyone really does get lasered to be on this show! :unsure:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 pm

I've noticed in the past that some women have hair growing in their armpits, but I don't think they zoom in too much to notice it growing on their legs. I'm sure that some do the laser thing, however.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:03 am

Survivors ready???

If anyone is interested, Jeff Probst is going to be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow as a guest, not a guest host, as he sometimes is. I always enjoy listening to him during interviews.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:42 am

Oh thanks Teresa...I'll have to tune in today! I enjoy his interviews too---he's a great guest-host on that show too.

So did everyone watch last night? Man, that was a rough challenge! Talk about violent! I was like "Go Jeff!" when he said they were walking a fine line and woud be taken out if he saw anything else. The guy who got thrown out was such a jerk...I hope he doesn't stay too long. And once again, Russell was as jerky as ever. Pretty wild that he actually found the idol though! OhMy

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 am

That really was a rough challenge! I can't believe how violent they got. I didn't get to see the whole episode since I was flipping between Survivor and the new show Flashforward. Who got voted off?

Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Samoa
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next