Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor Samoa

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
Amy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Happy010

Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Is everyone ready for the finale tomorrow night?

Survivor Samoa - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 am

I'm afraid I haven't watched many episodes this season. Who's left? Is Bad Russell still there?
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:25 am

Yes, the evil Russell is still among them. Along with Jaison, Mick, Brett and Natalie. It should be a good finale.

Although the Vikings play tomorrow night as well, so we'll have things recording left and right. LOL!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 am

Well I have to say I was avoiding this thread until I had a chance to watch the episode. I Can't believe they voted Shambo out; althought it shows Russell is manipulating everyone and turned on her that quickly. My husband always rants asking why they keep him around; I really believe its because they don't think he has a chance to win since he isn't liked. But the way he is ordering everyone around really gets on my nerves. I just hope we don't get a rude awakening & he does walk away with the money! We have a Christmas program at church that so I'm going to single, double & triple check I have my VCR set!

Survivor Samoa - Page 4 HummerSurvivor Samoa - Page 4 MistiKeeperSurvivor Samoa - Page 4 Bookclub5Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 am

Well, for those that haven't watched the finale, I won't say who won but I do have to say that surprisingly, I would have voted for someone else. I'll discuss it more after everyone gets a chance to watch it.

I will say that I just finished watching the reunion show online and the next installment will begin in February. Get ready for this: It is Survivor: Heroes vs Villians. Should be interested to watch which former survivors were picked for that season!

Survivor Samoa - Page 4 HummerSurvivor Samoa - Page 4 MistiKeeperSurvivor Samoa - Page 4 Bookclub5Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:13 am

I think Russell will be back a villain.

Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:19 am

It was a very good finale. I'm looking forward to next season in a couple of months. Heroes vs Villains should be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Where will next season's Survivor take place?
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:51 pm

I believe it will be somewhere in the South Pacific.

I think that anyone who is checking this thread, has seen the finale by now. If not, they probably won't check here until they do. I was a little surprised that Natalie won last night. Personally, I would have voted for "Evil Russell." I know, I know..........he was quite a menace, but he played the game like no one has before. I wonder if he'll be one of the villains next season? I'm hoping that they have the other Russell from this season on the heroes team, since it was unfortunate that he had to leave the game because of medical issues.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Thanks, Teresa.

Did they give the final vote total? I'm just wondering if that other guy (don't remember his name) got any votes at all.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:38 pm

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!! RUSSEL LOST! What a big suck he is, trying to buy the title of Sole Survivor. I don't mind that he got the audience favourite who played the best game. Maybe so, but he DIDN'T WIN, YAHOO.
(I really don't hate him but I have the way he played people.)

Survivor Samoa - Page 4 MarilynKeeper Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:36 pm

They didn't give the final vote total, but, for the ones they showed, Natalie received at least 5 and Russell got 2. They didn't need to show the rest since Natalie won. I'm thinking that she probably got the other 2, and Mick didn't get any at all.

I despised that little Tasmanian Devil Russell for the first half of the season, but he grew on me. It was amazing how he found 3 hidden immunity idols without a single clue. His wife was cute last night. He has twin 9 year old girls.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 pm

I have to admit, I didn't like Russell but I think he should have won. Although he wasn't likeable, he played the game the best; Outwit, Outlast, Outplay.

As far as the villians, from the advertisement I think "Johnny Fairplay" might be one of them and maybe Richard Hatch or Susan from the very first episode? Not sure about Russell. He just might.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 pm

I think that Richard, Johnny and Susan were already in one of the Survivor reunion shows, weren't they? I know that Johnny was. They wouldn't have them on a 3rd time, would they? I have NO desire to see any of them. They've had their 15 minutes.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Richard Hatch probably will not be on again because he was in jail for not claiming his winnings from the first season, lol. That would be kind of dumb to have people on there a third time. That jackass Coach looks to be on the next season. Lord help me, lol! And Russell H. will be on too. What a sore loser he is. Pathetic!

I really was not happy with the winner of this season. But I didn't have a clear favorite this season. My little niece won $50 because she put in money with me and my mom in a Survivor pool and Natalie was the person she had. We do it every season with my mom's work. I won third place once.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:30 am

LIWnut wrote:
What a big suck he is, trying to buy the title of Sole Survivor.

And he was completely serious!! That was shocking to me! It doesn't get more unsportmanslike than that, IMO. Good for Natalie, standing her ground.

Teresa wrote:
I despised that little Tasmanian Devil Russell for the first half of the season, but he grew on me.

Ok, ok....I'll admit it---he grew on me too. I didn't want to like the little weasel but in the context of the game, it was almost impossible for me not to. Until last night. Whistle THAT was bad. He talked about how his is all about 'honesty" and "Integrity" outside the game? Well that finale WAS outside the game, and you couldn't get more opposite honor and integrity than his behavior last night. The longer he was on, the more unlikeable he became, and if you notice his 'approval rate' in the audience died down. The only time he got a lot of applause again was when he won the 100,000, because I think most people accept and respect that he was a good player in most regards.

Misti wrote:
I have to admit, I didn't like Russell but I think he should have won. Although he wasn't likeable, he played the game the best; Outwit, Outlast, Outplay.

I agree with you Misti. It's the way I've always looked at this game. It was lame that Natalie won, and I would have been upset had Mick won too. But man, I couldn't help but be GLAD Russell lost simply because of his holier than thou attitude. I just can't root for someone like that. Honestly, I've only felt this strongly since this last episode! He really went right down in my book. The thing is, this game is not just about strategic moves, which he played to a " T ", it IS a social game, and he ignored that part of it a lot, and especially in the ways it mattered. I don't like it when someone who has played only one way or the other wins...I like the ultimate Survivors who played both ways; had that perfect combination. Russell thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, but he really is not. There are many who have played better than he...he's just such an egomaniac he can't see that. Huh?

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I really was not happy with the winner of this season. But I didn't have a clear favorite this season. My little niece won $50 because she put in money with me and my mom in a Survivor pool and Natalie was the person she had. We do it every season with my mom's work. I won third place once.

My hubby has done that too at his work too Beckie! So funny how some offices get so into it....makes it more fun! Thumbsup I am really looking forward to this next Surivor and having some familiar faces back...this wears me out, getting to 'know' all these people, LOL! I really don't care much who is on...I'm looking forward to it whatever. The thing is, the show would be boring without the villains....I never wanted to see Russell out, because I knew it would be boring. (Although I find it strange that no one tried to get him out when they had the perfect opportunities). But I really want to see Rupert, Ethan, and Colby. Colby (Australia) has always been my favorite...not the BEST player because in the context of the game, he did not need to feel like he HAD to hand over the million to Tina, (who road coattails), but if there's anyone who has ever had honor and integrity in this game, it is HIM. It would be awesome to see him come back and actually win. Oh, now I remember...Jerri (or Gerri?) was the one that was one of the 'villains' in that one---I couldnt' stand her---remember, dark curly hair? I'm not sure I could handle seeing her come back! Ugh. Should be fun anyway!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:53 am

Yes! I loved Colby as well. Was so sad he did not win in Australia. Ethan won't be able to be on the show becuase he is still battling cancer. :(It looks like one of my faves Erik is going to be on. He is the one who gave up the idol and got voted right off. He has that wacky long blonde hair, lol. He was a really nice kid. He would definately be a hero. I would like to see Kelly Wigglesworth on here as a hero. She should have won the first season. Not Richard. I would like to see Pittsburgh native Ian Rosenberger on, but I heard he is really busy with a production company and other projects. We'll see. I'd also like to see Rudy the old guy from season one. He said he will play the darn game till he wins, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:29 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Yes! I loved Colby as well. Was so sad he did not win in Australia. Ethan won't be able to be on the show becuase he is still battling cancer. :(It looks like one of my faves Erik is going to be on. He is the one who gave up the idol and got voted right off. He has that wacky long blonde hair, lol. He was a really nice kid. He would definately be a hero. I would like to see Kelly Wigglesworth on here as a hero. She should have won the first season. Not Richard. I would like to see Pittsburgh native Ian Rosenberger on, but I heard he is really busy with a production company and other projects. We'll see. I'd also like to see Rudy the old guy from season one. He said he will play the darn game till he wins, lol.

Did you see the clip from season 1 that they showed, Beckie?? OMG, Jeff looks so different! Hard to believe that much time has gone by!

That's right, I forgot about Ethan...I wonder how he's doing, have you heard?

And Erik...yep, he was the Michigan native, from Eastern Michigan University. Boy, he was not too swift. scratchead Not sure I consider him a 'hero', Whistle , LOL! He was a sweet kid though, I agree. Should be interesting to see who they pick! I think if Rupert is not on there a LOT of people will be upset!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Who was that nasty guy from a few seasons back...? We talked about him a lot on here. He said he liked his dog better than any people he knew. I can't remember his name... Survivor Samoa - Page 4 988160
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:10 pm

I looked him up, and I'm pretty sure it was Randy. Is that who you were thinking of, Rob? Also from that season was the evil Corinne? Remember her?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Randy! I'm sure that was it. I was trying to think of Corinne, too, and couldn't come up with her name.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:57 pm

I looked it up and found his picture. I remembered what he looked like, but had forgotten his name.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Amy wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

Did you see the clip from season 1 that they showed, Beckie?? OMG, Jeff looks so different! Hard to believe that much time has gone by!

That's right, I forgot about Ethan...I wonder how he's doing, have you heard?

And Erik...yep, he was the Michigan native, from Eastern Michigan University. Boy, he was not too swift. scratchead Not sure I consider him a 'hero', Whistle , LOL! He was a sweet kid though, I agree. Should be interesting to see who they pick! I think if Rupert is not on there a LOT of people will be upset!!

Yeah it's been almost 10 years since the show first came out. Can you believe it!? Jeff looked so much smaller and I didn't realize how different his hair was. I always thought he was very handsome.

As far as Ethan, he went through chemo that was supposed to help, but it didn't. :( So now he is going through more treatment. There is another former contestant from Survivor Pulau named Jen. She has cancer pretty bad as well. :( She was really pretty. She made final 4.

And yes that was Randy that was in love with his dog, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Ugh, I hope that Boston Rob isn't back again. He won and married Amber, or she won maybe, I forget. I had to suffer through 2 Survivor seasons and one Amazing Race season with his ugly ways. I can handle Amber tho, she was sweet.

Survivor Samoa - Page 4 MarilynKeeper Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Wasn't Jen the one who quit Survivor All-Stars to go home to her mother, who had cancer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Samoa
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next