Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor Samoa

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
Amy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 3 Love-s10

Survivor Samoa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:17 am

Betsey was voted off Lori...she was the 47 year old cop. They considered her the weakest link.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 am

Yeah, I can't stand Ben, either. He's really annoying. My husband and I think Jaison is going to win it all. I'm sure as time goes on, hell be thought of as quite a threat. I hope he goes all the way to the end.

Survivor Samoa - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:25 am

Oops, my mistake, it looks like Jeff Probst IS a guest host, and not just one of the guests.

Jeff DID say that he had a procedure done on his face before the Emmy's to remove sun damage. He had just flown in from Samoa.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Ben has serious mental issues. Russell on Foa Foa is such a jerk. Not to fond of him, but he does crack me up, lol. I was sad to see Marisa go first. Thought she would have made it a lot longer than she did. They need to watch out for Russell or he will get you out, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Teresa wrote:
Oops, my mistake, it looks like Jeff Probst IS a guest host, and not just one of the guests.

Jeff DID say that he had a procedure done on his face before the Emmy's to remove sun damage. He had just flown in from Samoa.

Wow, really? I turned it on late so I missed that. Interesting. I must admit he looked pretty adorable on the show this morning! Cool

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Ben has serious mental issues. Russell on Foa Foa is such a jerk. Not to fond of him, but he does crack me up, lol. I was sad to see Marisa go first. Thought she would have made it a lot longer than she did. They need to watch out for Russell or he will get you out, lol.

>>I agree on all points Beckie! Thumbsup

And Teresa, I like Jaison too....I agree though, they usually take those 'threatening' guys out before the end.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor Samoa - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:24 pm

A tsunami has killed 119 people in Samoa. I wonder if the place the Survivors were camped was affected.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:51 pm

I wondered the same thing when I saw the news Rob. How tragic.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Survivors ready?

I've got nothin' for ya!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:40 am

Hmm, I wasn't too sorry to see Ben go! :think: Serves him right. We all really thought it was going to be Ashley though...

I wonder why everyone is so easily manipulated by Russell? Is he just that good of a con artist? And what is UP with people when they actually believe a handshake and someone saying "You have my word". Have they not SEEN all the other Survivors?! Sometimes you really have to wonder.

My favorites so for a Jaison and the other Russell. Russell cracked me up when he took the comfort reward and rationalized that you gotta keep the women happy! Not that's a man that's going to go far in life! grinsmiley

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:06 am

LOL, Amy!! Gotta keep the women happy. Jaison and the "other" Russell are my favorites too!

Someone is going to figure out that Russell is a rat..............I hope. I'm glad that he changed his vote over to Ben, rather than Ashley. Russell was set in his ways about sending her home, but then he changed his mind and went with the group. Seems to me that Jaison may have a little more power than Russell. Russell is, quite honestly, the weirdest little guy I've ever seen. He's so evil and has those beady little eyes.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Teresa wrote:
Russell is, quite honestly, the weirdest little guy I've ever seen. He's so evil and has those beady little eyes.

LOL, agreed! He really IS a rat! grinsmiley

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Ben had it coming. That was TOTALLY racist what he said to Jasmine. What a moron! I have no idea why they were picking on Ashley so much. Looks like someone is threatened by a woman. ;)

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:44 am

We recorded it and watched last night. Not sorry at all to see Yaz go! Has that 'I'm just not going to do any work around camp' strategy ever worked for anyone in this game?! And Shambo clucking to the chickens, thinking SHE somehow contributed to the production of an egg?! Whoa....I'm surprised her name wasn't being tossed around more at tribal. The 'other Russell' needs to go back and watch old Survivors too...being the 'leader' doesn't mean you call all the shots on the votes at tribal. He'll be next on the chopping block if he keeps that attitude. Whistle Seriously, if I was going to go on this show, I would be studying up on past mistakes people have made throughout the myriad of seasons! There's really no excuse for ignorance.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Very true. Although sometimes doing or not doing something form past seasons can either work for you or against you. But yeah stupid things like not doing anything at camp will never work, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Is everyone ready? I wonder what dirty, little Russell has up his sleeve this evening?

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:50 pm

This last episode with the nice Russell having to be taken out of the game just broke my heart. I cried. How unfair. He seems like suckha great man with a beautiful soul.

So far this season I have no favorites. None of them seem all that spectacular in my opinion.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 pm

I'm gonna bump this...how lucky can Russ be?? I mean, c'mon! Huh? And I for one didn't expect Shambo to last this long!

Survivor Samoa - Page 3 HummerSurvivor Samoa - Page 3 MistiKeeperSurvivor Samoa - Page 3 Bookclub5Survivor Samoa - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Russell is cracking me up!! This is going to sound crazy, but my husband and I are actually rooting for him now. I can't believe how easy it is for him to find those hidden idols. I also like John.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Teresa wrote:
Russell is cracking me up!! This is going to sound crazy, but my husband and I are actually rooting for him now. I can't believe how easy it is for him to find those hidden idols. I also like John.

I wouldn't mind Russell so much if he didn't own an oil company. That automatically makes him a "bad guy" in everyone's eyes. Looks like this next episode he is back to his bad tricks; freeing the chickens. I guess he is gunning for Shambo. But it almost sounds like this time the other survivors know about it and are after him. I'm guessing he is going to play the hidden immunity idol this next time.

Survivor Samoa - Page 3 HummerSurvivor Samoa - Page 3 MistiKeeperSurvivor Samoa - Page 3 Bookclub5Survivor Samoa - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Yeah, I'm not down for someone winning that already has alot of money. I have always liked John, Mick and Jaison. I even like Natalie, too. She did awesome at that challenge. I'm sure that Jeff and all the other guys enjoyed the "view" as her shirt was bleeped out towards the end. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:35 am

LOL, I have to admit, Russel is impressing me!! My hubby definitely wants him to win...I still think he's too big a snake for me to actually cheer for. He is prooving to be quite the player though. I was laughing so hard when he ran through the woods and that other guy lost him! laugh3 My favorite is John.... batEyes .....he's so smart....yeah, that's it....smart. batEyes Whistle But you know, he's a ROCKET SCIENTIST, LOL, so he ain't hurtin' either!! This past episodes was one of the best of the season, I thought. Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 pm

I was laughing so hard when Russell took off through the woods. He's quite a fast one. LOL!! He reminds me of the Tazmanian Devil. It just cracks me up when he runs because, looking at him, you wouldn't think that he could run very fast.

I have warmed up to him so much more than in the beginning. It went from despise to.................a slight "liking."

Yes, Amy, John is very........how should I say it??????? Very easy on the eyes........................

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:10 pm

laugh3 Teresa!! Tazmanian devil!! laugh3 Yep, I can certainly see why you'd say that! HeeHee

"Slight liking" is a good way to put it...I'm almost there to 'slight'. Wink

And LOL, my 'almost 70' year old mother is even enamored with John...we give each other 'knowing' little looks across the room whenever he's on screen. LOL!!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:44 pm

He's tall, dark and handsome, that's for sure! I've been noticing him alot more, now that he's a front-runner. The men have Natalie to look at, and we have John. LOL!! Mick is pretty cute as well.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:58 pm

I thought John was cute at first, but he reminds me to much of a guy I used to date, lol. I think Mick is the hottest thing out there. Drool! Survivor Samoa - Page 3 25973

I really do not have a liking for these people this season though. So I am not really rooting for anyone in particular.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Samoa   Survivor Samoa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Samoa
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next