Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this stress, or is something really wrong??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? Cloud910

Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? Empty
PostSubject: Is this stress, or is something really wrong??   Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:54 am

I haven't been on here in ages....again. So much happening that is so stressful. A pushy Aunt, finances, work, guys, etc.

It started last night. I didn't get to bed til' late. While I was brushing my teeth I noticed a strong and sharp pain on my left side stomach area. I figured it was just one of those things that go away after a moment or two. But it kept on. I then began to feel like a burning sensation. It was awful! Then, I began to hear and feel all this gurgling type noises and had to go to the bathroom a lot. I got awful chills. The chills went away and the pain subsided, but didn't go away completely. I didn't fall asleep until 7AM and was a real drag for Mother's Day. I didn't eat much that night, because of the schedule, and not much the day before. Could it be I was having hunger pains maybe? I didn't eat much today because I was trying to be careful because I was afraid I might vomit or something. After I eat I feel NO pain. The pain is basically gone. Just a few rumbles and burning type feelings. Is this serious or what my Mom and I have deducted? Stress+hunger?

Thank you for any help that you may and can provide!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Is this stress, or is something really wrong??   Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:48 am

Could be the stress/hunger thing, Julia, or it might be a case of the stomach flu. Chills and diarrhea are very common with that. Maybe it was even a case of food poisoning. I've had that; you feel lousy for a while, and then it goes away.

Since the pain has gone away, it sounds like the worst is over. Keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Is this stress, or is something really wrong??   Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Rob wrote:
Could be the stress/hunger thing, Julia, or it might be a case of the stomach flu. Chills and diarrhea are very common with that. Maybe it was even a case of food poisoning. I've had that; you feel lousy for a while, and then it goes away.

Since the pain has gone away, it sounds like the worst is over. Keep us posted!

Hi Rob!

Thank you for responding. I feel much better today. I slept much better last night but I know I could have slept more, but today is a big day. Moving a lot of furniture, so I had to get with it. I am being careful with what I eat. I ate an apple cereal bar for breakfast, peanut butter sandwhich with a few chips that I chewed well for lunch, and I am planning on having a hot dog with mixed vegetables tonight for dinner. All this I have been drinking green tea. Just trying to take it easy. I just think it is the stress. All with what is going on with my Grandmother's house, my Aunt, 3 guys that like me at the same time, My Dad's job....etc.....UGH!

I will let you know how I feel. I slept with my Bible last night! That gave me peaceful sleep for sure!

Julia
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Is this stress, or is something really wrong??   Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Might also be that you moved furniture.??? Be careful when lifting anything. Bend those knees, but never lift anything too heavy. You could not only hurt your back but neck muscles as well.

Glad you slept better last night, and yes my Bible has been there for me as well MANY times.
Don't be a stranger around here. I see you more on Facebook than the Prairie!! Smiley Hug

Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Is this stress, or is something really wrong??   Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Gin wrote:
Might also be that you moved furniture.??? Be careful when lifting anything. Bend those knees, but never lift anything too heavy. You could not only hurt your back but neck muscles as well.

Glad you slept better last night, and yes my Bible has been there for me as well MANY times.
Don't be a stranger around here. I see you more on Facebook than the Prairie!! Smiley Hug

Hi Miss Ginger,

We weren't moving any furniture til' today, so I know that wasn't it. The Bible is SO GOOD! My favorite translation is the Amplified!

Sorry for not getting on here as much. Facebook has been easier to log on at times because it is always minimized at the bottom. Sometimes I just don't have time to get on here. Maybe I just need minimize the forum! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this stress, or is something really wrong??   Is this stress, or is something really wrong?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this stress, or is something really wrong??
Page 1 of 1