Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

do you still watch?

Go down 
+9
ChristinaAL
Gin
HarrisonCrosby4387
pamh36
bethandmanly
Vanesa
Savannah
jes9
Joe
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

do you still watch? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you still watch?   do you still watch? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 am

I don't think the channels here every played the movies in the re-runs)
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : do you still watch? - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: do you still watch?   do you still watch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:02 am

I've posting here for some years by now and, as far as I know, they didn't. Blue That's sad, for the uSA's are the original country of LHOTP and where the books were written.

vanesa.

do you still watch? - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : do you still watch? - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: do you still watch?   do you still watch? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Vanesa wrote:
But I can't watch, "Look back yesterday". I can't stand that the authors have Albert's ficitional character made up, just to kill him at the end! Ranting
I just read something the other day about the description of this movie and they said that Albert had a potentially fatal disease. So, there is no reason to assume that anything did happen to him. Smile

I always like to think that he survived it. After all, he does supposedly become Dr. Albert Ingalls!! Wink

When I got the DVD and could watch that movie straight through without any commercial interruptions (meaning my attention wasn't drawn to something else while watching it), I was SO DEPRESSED afterwards. I never was like that before while watching it. I remember telling my mother that it actually drained me because it was so depressing!

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you still watch?   do you still watch? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

do you still watch?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2