Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor Redemption Island!

Go down 
+4
Rob
Carol
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor Redemption Island! Happy011

Survivor Redemption Island! Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 pm

The cast of Survivor Redemption Island has been revealed! There are going to be 2 players from past seasons that are going to be back to redeem themselves. Those 2 are being kept private until a later date. I have a bad feeling Russell will be one of the 2. If so I am going to puke! Let's just hope this cast is smart and votes him out first chance they get! It's funny because there is a guy that looks just like Fabio, but with longer hair, lol.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/01/10/survivor-redemption-island-cast-revealed/

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor Redemption Island! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:27 am

Looking forward to it. It was nice of the guy in the full suit to dress up. LOL!

Survivor Redemption Island! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 pm

The last Survivor show was the first Survivor season I watched and I liked it! Can't believe I missed so many! lol

I'll definitely be tuning in for Redemption Island Survivor Redemption Island! Thumbup

Survivor Redemption Island! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor Redemption Island! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Teresa wrote:
It was nice of the guy in the full suit to dress up. LOL!

Ha! I hadn't noticed that. He must've thought it was Survivor: Madison Avenue. Survivor Redemption Island! 440956
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:45 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
The cast of Survivor Redemption Island has been revealed! There are going to be 2 players from past seasons that are going to be back to redeem themselves. Those 2 are being kept private until a later date. I have a bad feeling Russell will be one of the 2. If so I am going to puke! Let's just hope this cast is smart and votes him out first chance they get! It's funny because there is a guy that looks just like Fabio, but with longer hair, lol.http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/01/10/survivor-redemption-island-cast-revealed/
I really hope Russ isn't playing again! He has played the game ENOUGH for me! And you are right about the "Fabio" look alike!

Survivor Redemption Island! HummerSurvivor Redemption Island! MistiKeeperSurvivor Redemption Island! Bookclub5Survivor Redemption Island! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Redemption Island! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 am

Carol wrote:
The last Survivor show was the first Survivor season I watched and I liked it! Can't believe I missed so many! lol

I'll definitely be tuning in for Redemption Island Survivor Redemption Island! Thumbup

Hey, better late than never! Wink (They have most of the seasons on dvd now....there are a few seasons I would definitely love to watch over again! Thumbsup

Rob wrote:
Teresa wrote:
It was nice of the guy in the full suit to dress up. LOL!

Ha! I hadn't noticed that. He must've thought it was Survivor: Madison Avenue. Survivor Redemption Island! 440956

Not sure if you guys have ever seen "How I Met Your Mother" (my favorite sitcom), but that is totally something that "Barney" would do (Neil Patrick Harris). His catch-phrase? "Suit up!" greenS

Misti wrote:
I really hope Russ isn't playing again! He has played the game ENOUGH for me! And you are right about the "Fabio" look alike!

Oh my gosh, I am SO done with Russ. He was entertaining, yes, but I have had more than my fill! Yikes

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Amy wrote:
Not sure if you guys have ever seen "How I Met Your Mother" (my favorite sitcom), but that is totally something that "Barney" would do (Neil Patrick Harris). His catch-phrase? "Suit up!" Survivor Redemption Island! 702150

Survivor Redemption Island! 440956

Oops...

Boston Rob and Russell Returning to Survivor
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Boston Rob: Survivor Redemption Island! Super01

Russell? Survivor Redemption Island! SuperNul02
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm guessing that they chose those two since they had conflict, like two rams butting heads, (and were two of the strongest players on the "villains" team) against each other.

Survivor Redemption Island! HummerSurvivor Redemption Island! MistiKeeperSurvivor Redemption Island! Bookclub5Survivor Redemption Island! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Amy, "How I Met Your Mother" is a great show. It's my husband's favorite, next to, "The Office."

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

The Office is my other favorite Teresa...I watch very few sitcoms, but those two are a must-see for me! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Ok if since Russell is on I am not watching, lol. Nothing will make me stop watching this show. I hope he is the first to go SERIOUSLY!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Survivor Redemption Island! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 pm

His reputation is out there... It would be fun to see turn around come fair play and have somebody else "USE" Russell without him knowing. I can't wait to see Boston Rob and Russell meet face to face since last seasons exit. It should be good.

Survivor Redemption Island! Dd4
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Well I got my person for the new pole. His name is Phillip. I can already tell he is not gonna win. I usually have a knack for these things, lol

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Survivors ready??? happy1 It starts this Wednesday! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:27 pm

It always amazes me how fast this winter edition comes around. Wasn't it just last week that they crowned Fabio? Survivor Redemption Island! 244441
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm ready! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:25 am

Rob wrote:
It always amazes me how fast this winter edition comes around. Wasn't it just last week that they crowned Fabio? Survivor Redemption Island! 244441
No, it was the week before that he was crowned; last week he was arrested! Whistle

I am ready! Bring it on!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Ok if since Russell is on I am not watching, lol. Nothing will make me stop watching this show. I hope he is the first to go SERIOUSLY!
I had read a rumor that Russ was leaking info about the show.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:16 am

Rob wrote:

I KNOW---that was fast!! OhMy But, it sure does help those winter doldrums! Thumbsup

Carol wrote:
I'm ready! Thumbsup

Carol, so cool that you're watching now! Applause

Misti wrote:
Rob wrote:
No, it was the week before that he was crowned; last week he was arrested! Whistle

I am ready! Bring it on!

Misti! HeeHee

Misti wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
I had read a rumor that Russ was leaking info about the show.

That totally sounds like him, doesn't it?! Whistle
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:55 pm

I AM SO READY! greenS :applause I am not surprised Russell would do that.

They should have had NaOnka and Russell on this one to redeem themselves. Two of the biggest jerks to ever play the game, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:04 pm

I actually think I could take Russell over Naonka....and that's saying something!! Yikes
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Survivors ready???? Grab your torch!!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Teresa wrote:
Survivors ready???? Grab your torch!!

Survivor Redemption Island! Survivorsmiles2 Let's do this!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Oh my God that tribal council had me in stitches with Phillip not being able to pronounce Francesca's name. Fransesqua. ROTFL Of course I got him and he is a total psycho. I could tell he was going to be strange from watching his pre-show video on the CBS web site. Opening your mouth is one of the worst moves ever to make on the show. Not every big mouth was as lucky as Nay was to make it that far. And what's up with his red briefs, lol! I thought for sure that Christina was going to go, was surprised at who actually did go. Can't wait to see the redemption island part!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island!   Survivor Redemption Island! Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Redemption Island!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next