Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

May health Update

Go down 
+12
alexczarn
Gin
Amy
pamh36
Rhonda
Savannah
Rob
Prairie Dweller
Vanesa
bethandmanly
Krissy
LIWnut
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : May health Update - Page 3 Cloud910

May health Update - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:29 pm

I am feeling much better. I have stopped taking the pain killers because the pain is much more manageable. I was using morphine pills and they made me mentally absent, lol. I took one yesterday at 11am and then went out to lunch with 2 of my friends and I just sat there in a zombie state and didn't eat anything. It was wierd but I didn't have any pain.
Thanks for your prayers. I am considering going to another dr for a second opinion. I calleed her office but she isn't taking any new patients until May. The office is now closed so I will call and book an appointment on Monday.

May health Update - Page 3 MarilynKeeper May health Update - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : May health Update - Page 3 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 pm

I'M happy you are feeling better

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : May health Update - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Maybe the cyst exploded and you are feeling better for this cause. Hope it was this way. Let's pray for it! Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

May health Update - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:39 pm

I was contacted by the Health Department and was told that I am at risk for contacting bacterial menegitis because of the visit I made on Tuesday to the ER. There was a very sick girl there, sitting across from me who turned out to have it. Please pray that my friend Rita and I don't catch this contagious disease.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:09 pm

ohno.I'll pray for you.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 pm

I'll pray for you, but I bet you will not have this awful disease. Please, keep your spirit high. This is the better way of not catching anything bad. Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:41 pm

So for, so good. Thanks for your prayers.
I have to call my dr tomorrow. My mother has an appointment with him on Tuesday to prepare for her second cataract surgery so I will go with her and see him for a minute. The lady on the phone told me that I had to see him to get cleared healthwise. It has been an eventful week.
As of now I am free from all of that horrible pain, I just have a very tender side, sore if anything touches it or if I lean against somewhere and put pressure on it. It isn't hurting from the inside as it was, PTL. I am also very weary, have no energy and sleep for a few hours each afternoon. I know that rest is a good thing but I feel guilty almost some days for spending so much time alseep. I try to wean myself out of these naps but have not been sucessfull. I am going to discuss it with my dr on Tuesday.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Hope all goes well at the doctors.Glad you are not feeling that pain.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Don't feel guilty, Marilyn. Pain tires people a lot and you NEEDS to have some rest. So, if your body ask you to sleep, just obey it. Our body is wise enough when it commands us to do this or that. Smile

Hope things would go O.K with your mother second eye surgery. I hope she could let her glasses aside as soon as possible! batEyes

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : May health Update - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:11 pm

I will continue to pray for you both. God bless! :)

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:46 pm

I am finally feeling better again, after a long month of pain and sickness. Thanks for all of your prayers.
Mom's second surgery is next Tuesday afternoon. Will be glad when she is done and can see well.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I am finally feeling better again, after a long month of pain and sickness. Thanks for all of your prayers.
Mom's second surgery is next Tuesday afternoon. Will be glad when she is done and can see well.

Glad to hear things are beginning to get better for you. I'll be praying for they keep this way...and for the succes of your mother eye surgery. Smile

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 am

I am glad you are feeling better. I am hoping and praying it continues. Prayers for your mom's next surgery.

May health Update - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Mom's last surgery was today. She did well and has to go back for a post-op visit tomorrow. We are praying that this eye does as well as the last on e did. She can see really well with it. Thanks for your prayers.

On my behalf, please continue to pray for me. My problem is a continuing problem. I have suffered since March 9th, 2008, almost 4 years. Most of the time it is manageable pain but last month was a pretty bad dose. I am scheduling a second opinion this week with a new dr who may shed new answers with a new look at my case. I am so sorry to be always complaining, at least it seems to me that I am always complaining. But I know that I have a loving group of friends here who are concerned and are faithful at praying when asked. Thank you all so much.
Will keep you all posted as things go this week.
Love to all.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Glad things went well with your mother.

I will.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 am

Don't worry for being complaining so many time. It's only that doctors can't discover what you really are suffering from. I'll keep praying for the could discover what your problem really is.

I'm praying for your mother too.

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:18 pm

I had a massage today and the therapist found that my back is swollen across from the pain sight. I called my dr and let him know.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Hope your able to get that taken care of.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : May health Update - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:04 am

Glad to hear your mom's last surgery went well, Marilyn. Smile And I'm glad to hear you're getting another opinion on what's going on with you. I will pray that he can shed some light.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Jeep praying, dear Marylin. And I'm glado you are searching another doctor's opinion. Maybe it's your back that is bothering you so much. Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Today my dr sent out a referral to a new obgyn, a female this time. Perhaps she will have some insight as to why I have had so much trouble over the past 4 years. Am anxiously waiting to hear when my appt will be, not likely anytime soon but as long as I can get in to see her.
Mom is doing really well, thanks for your prayers. She no longer wears glasses to drive and just bought some reading glasses to read with.
God is awesome and so are all of my prayer warriors. Don't stop yet, ok.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:23 am

Kep praying, Marylin. I hope that this time, this female doctor could find out why are you suffering so much four years ago.

I'm really happy for your mother. I just imagine how a great relief must be for her to stop wearing glasses while driving. That's really a good new! Smile

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:28 am

I'm glad Mom is doing so well. Now, I hope they can get you healthy.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:07 pm

I got some good news today. My dr referred me to a female dr last month and his office called today to tell me that she accepted me as a patient and I have an appointment on May 3rd. I am very relieved. 2 other obgyns declined me as a patient and so I'm glad that I finally have an an appintment.
I have been feeling pretty well lately. I haven't had any extreme pain but just minor cramplike pinches. You all have been wonderful prayer warriors.

My mom has a final eye appointment next Monday with the eye surgeon. Her eyesight has greatly improoved. She only wears glasses to read now and everyone says she looks so different without her glasses. She has been wearing them for over 20 years so yes, she looks different and much younger. Thanks for your prayers for her as well. Our God is soo good.

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : May health Update - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 pm

That's great news for both of you!!!

May health Update - Page 3 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May health Update   May health Update - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

May health Update
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next