Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon

Go down 
+11
Amy
Rob
Krissy
Lori
Gin
bethandmanly
Vanesa
Honeybee
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
LIWnut
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Bokmal10

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Wow! That's a wait. Hope things calm down for you in the medical department soon, Marilyn. You have had more than your share of issues. Praying for you.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Smiley Hug will be thinking of you loveheart

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:49 am

I'll be praying for you could be calm and optimist all this time to come. But just think that Janvier 22 is not so far away. Just think that next month it's Christmas time! Smiley Hug

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:06 am

You'll be in my thoughts, Marilyn. Vanesa is right, January is not so far away. I'll pray for a speedy recovery for you!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm

My surgery is this coming Tuesday. I am not exactly concerned about the procedure itself because she has done many of these and I have faith in her. My concern is for afterward and the effects that the anesthetic has on me. I had surgery once and I was a mighty sore girl afterward. It wasn't fun.
Thanks for your prayers.

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:58 pm

I'll keep praying for you, Marilyn.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:22 am

I'll be praying for you.

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:44 am

will be thinking of you.hope things go well

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Praying your surgery goes well, and the after-affects aren't too bad either!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:25 pm

You will be in my prayers, Marilyn. You've been suffering way too long with this pain. I pray that this surgery gives you relief.

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:39 am

Thanks for your prayers everyone. The surgery went well. The precancerous cells are gone and I am doing well. I have been really tired over the past few days due to the anesthetic but am doing well.
This surgery won't help my former problem but it will prevent cervical cancer later in life, good news. I am still having problems with the pains in the side but they have been controlled over the past months and not as painful. You have been faithful in your prayers, thanks so much.

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Thats is such good news, Marilyn. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:46 pm

I almost feel guilty for asking for more prayers but the pains have began again. I went home early on Wednesday due to pain. I had to go and get results from surgeon, all is well on that issue but she wouldn't look at me for the pains because she said that she ruled out all gyn problems. So, I had my mom drop me off at the ER on the way home and spent 6 hrs there. I had a ct scan with no results. I was given painkillers and spent 2 full days in bed asleep. I made it to church today but only because I have responsibilities and needed to be there.

Please pray for me tomorrow as I return to work. My boss has not been too pleasant lately and between her and the physical troubles I am having, it might be a difficult day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health Answers, Hopefully Soon   Health Answers, Hopefully Soon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Health Answers, Hopefully Soon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2