Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing With the Stars

Go down 
+6
Kristina
Amy
Gin
bethandmanly
Krissy
Rob
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Headac10

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:26 pm

LOL @Amy. Yeah

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:58 am

Next season of Dancing with the Stars revealed. Needless to say I'm more clueless than ever as to who these 'celebrities' are. But, being the fan I am, I will be tuning in. Guess I'll be rooting for Alfonso Ribeiro and Lea Thompson, since that's basically all I know! LOL!

https://gma.yahoo.com/dancing-with-the-stars-2014-season-19-celebrity-cast-revealed-181822575.html

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:45 am

I only know the one person.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:39 am

I actually haven't watched this in a long time because there really isn't anyone of interest to me, as I don't know many of them either. I watched one dance of Billy Dee Wiliiams' last year and that was it (I think it was his first one).

I amazingly know 5 of the people this year. Lea Thompson, Antonio Sabato, Jr., Tommy Chong, Tavis Smiley and Alfonso Ribeiro. So, that is a record considering who they've had on these past few times. I have basically been clueless to who the celebrities are.

I don't know. I will probably pull for Alfonso Ribeiro or Tavis Smiley.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:00 pm

MissOleson wrote:
I amazingly know 5 of the people this year.  Lea Thompson, Antonio Sabato, Jr., Tommy Chong, Tavis Smiley and Alfonso Ribeiro.

Those are the ones I've heard of, too. Oh, and Michael Waltrip.

As far as who I want to win, I could not possibly give less of a rat's derriere. greenS

Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Rob wrote:
MissOleson wrote:
I amazingly know 5 of the people this year.  Lea Thompson, Antonio Sabato, Jr., Tommy Chong, Tavis Smiley and Alfonso Ribeiro.

Those are the ones I've heard of, too.  Oh, and Michael Waltrip.  

As far as who I want to win, I could not possibly give less of a rat's derriere.  greenS

Yeah, I hear you. I just feel like I want to pick someone. Why? I have no idea. I just want to feel like I still care a little bit about a show that I used to be SO devoted to from the very beginning. I try to make myself care. So, I will pick someone out that I "pull" for, and then, if they are kicked off, I can easily give up on caring about the rest of it. Smile I know. There's no point to that way of thinking, but it seems to be what I do. Smile

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Oh, I know what you mean. I'm a baseball fan, and sometimes when my team is out of contention, I'll try to manufacture a personal allegiance toward some other team, just so the season can "matter" for me a little while longer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:05 pm

I would rather watch hockey or read a book then watch this show. grinsmiley This is too long to start. Can't sit threw it. lol

Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Rob wrote:
Oh, I know what you mean.  I'm a baseball fan, and sometimes when my team is out of contention, I'll try to manufacture a personal allegiance toward some other team, just so the season can "matter" for me a little while longer. Smile
I try to manufacture a personal allegiance to a team so that the team I like least won't win. And it isn't like my sudden support of the team that I chose will suddenly win because I brought them so much luck by choosing them. Smile   I sometimes do that with DWTS, too, when someone that I really liked got kicked off.  In fact, when I think about it,  I do that with everything.  Even award shows.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:53 am

Here you go Amy......Alfonso slipped it in..... HeeHee

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Rhonda10Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Wow, he's good!  Lots of charisma.  Looks like he's really having fun out there.  Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Rob wrote:
Wow, he's good!  Lots of charisma.  Looks like he's really having fun out there.  Thumbsup

i AGREE!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:03 pm

I love how he said he did it for his fans....And neat to see he got a perfect score! Thumbsup

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Rhonda10Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With the Stars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2