Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for Cole, please.

Go down 
+7
Lori
Rhonda
julmer70
Teresa
Kristina
Rob
Savannah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Happy010

Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Yay!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! wootwoot wootwoot Bliss Bliss 
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54429

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:42 am

wootwoot He's going to be moved to Mary Free Bed in Grand Rapids, which is about an hour from here. He was supposed to be moved there on Friday, so this is ahead of schedule, which is a good thing...But he's still in need of a lot of prayers...There may yet be brain damage. As the swelling has gone down, and he's become more alert, it's apparent that not all of his "circuits" are quite where they should be mentally. It may be a temporary thing, which, of COURSE is what we're praying...Mary Free Bed has a tremendous reputation for rehabilitation, so he's going to be in good hands...And he has so many people praying for him! He's already a living miracle.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21202
Mood : Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:53 am

HOW WONDERFUL FOR COLE AND HIS FAMILY!!!  yesss 

Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Rhonda10Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7887
Mood : Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:39 pm

I am glad to hear this! I am very happy that Cole is continuing to show signs of improvement
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:07 pm

That's wonderful news, Lisa!

Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Cole had a bit of a setback today. They're not sure if it's from the stress of the transfer or what...but his brain is experiencing neuro-storming again, and he can't speak. He kind of grunts.  Blue  BUT...I have no doubt that God can handle this, too. It's just scary for everyone to see, and hard for all to go through. Thank you again for your continued prayers! It means SO much to me, and I know that it means even more to Shannon, her husband, Tom, and to Cole, too.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Oh that's too bad. I hope that he does better soon, after settling in there. Poor kid. No  And yes, has to be very scary as a parent to witness these ups and downs. Praying!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:12 am

Prayers continue for Cole. I hope there is some improvement soon.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:51 pm

loveheart  Cole has been at Mary Free Bed hospital for five days now, and has been doing physical, occupational, and speech therapy. He's shown MARKED improvement in the past two days. He's now able to eat soft foods again, and can drink water rather than thickened water or thickened apple juice...He isn't drooling now, he's talking better, and is slowly gaining mobility. Thank you so much for the continued prayers. This has certainly been a long journey for Shannon, Cole, and Tom. And it isn't over by any means. But they're at least seeing a light at the end of the tunnel now.  loveheart 
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62629
Mood : Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Great news, Lisa! Thanks for keeping us updated.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Great news. Prayers continue.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:08 pm

So happy to hear this! Wonderful that he has been progressing this much finally. Continuing to pray for Cole and family.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:49 am

That's wonderful news, Lisa! Have you heard anything more? Thank you for the updates. Cole is in my prayers.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm

loveheart  Thank you SO MUCH for the prayers. I'm sorry I haven't been on to update more. There really wasn't anything new - plus it's been crazy-busy at work.

SO...the latest word is that Cole will probably be at Mary Free Bed for the next 3-4 weeks, depending on how well he responds to the physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Then he'll be released to go home, but will still have at least PT and OT for quite a few months. His brain injuries are rather serious, BUT the doctors believe that in a year's time or so, he should make a full recovery! That's SO huge. He wasn't even expected to make it through his first night at the hospital.  Love  The power of prayer!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:55 am

Oh, that's AWESOME, Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the update!

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:25 am

awesome news

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 am

that is wonderful news!! I'll continue to keep Cole and his family in my thoughts
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Bliss Shannon got to take Cole home last night! He has to be very careful for the next year, as even the slightest bump to his head could mean devastating consequences....BUT, the doctors expect him to be able to fully recover and even graduate on time. With the severity of his brain injury, they'd expected his graduation to be delayed even though he's only 16 right now. But he's made SUCH progress! The power of prayer! He has also made it clear that he'll BE very careful, because he doesn't want to go through this again.
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:50 pm

such wonderful news!! I am so happy for Cole and his family!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Wonderful news. Thanks for sharing. So thrilled for them.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:31 pm

That is so amazing, Lisa!! I'm so happy for Cole and his family! Thanks for letting us know.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:20 pm

What great news.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:15 pm

So thankful things have been good. Thanks for keeping us updated. Prayers continue!!

Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:11 pm

I noticed this rather buried thread and wanted to bump it up. How is Cole doing, Savannah? Have you heard how he's progressing? I know his parents are very thankful this Christmas season!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Cole, please.   Prayers for Cole, please. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Cole, please.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2